It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

△ NWO ▽ --- help me.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I hope healthy and knowledgeable future.

No ash , no old mistake. At least for what I am responsible for.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There is very painful side of events , here are what seems ordinary but leads to something big.

I think every member knows enough about NWO and I was not providing all the sides of the story.

We are not done yet. The picture is not completed yet.

But no one knows the pictures will be sufficient or not.

Two weeks we spent on it and there is just little progress comparing to the whole picture
edit on 12-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

So it's just coincidence that you started with the Jews?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

So it's just coincidence that you started with the Jews?

Yes.

As I was thinking more , I concluded that there should be little place for sheeple.

There are everywhere. Not just the system is cruel , sheeple are real slaves while they think they are smart.

But they won't understand it before 60s.

God ! help me not be a sheeple all my life.

Amen.

What do you think ?
edit on 12-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They are not god.

They are human , they make mistakes and expose themselves.

+ I do believe that they don't have fangs and horns . They look like ordinary humans , they talk about good intentions , but they act evil.

At least we can expose their puppets. Their rituals , their short term evil intentions.

So there is hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

+ I do believe that they don't have fangs and horns . They look like ordinary humans , they talk about good intentions , but they act evil.

First of all, all humans do that. Not just Jews.

Second, what's your definition of "evil"?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

First of all, all humans do that. Not just Jews.

Second, what's your definition of "evil"?

Not all humans have secret societies and secret agendas and puppets.

Not all human beings think others should surrender to them and obey them.

For example ,Evil is war and killing for reasons such as greed and similar intentions. Division , Jealousy , abuse , slavery , good looking and blood sucking.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I cannot even express how angry I am at you Mideast and this thread, its quite obvious that you have an evil agenda yourself and you don`t even see nor acknowledge it. I cannot blame you for being blind, but I sure can blame you for being biased and somewhat ignorant.
What AfterIfinity pointed out earlier is absolutely correct, your anti-semitic approach to the unfounded and ill-informed concepts of the so called "New World Order" are definitely a sign that you need to start thinking for yourself instead of being victim to propaganda tools (islamradio for one) and your preconceived opinion/mentality towards a topic that has less to do with reality and more to do with fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The great thing about the NWO is you can make anybody a part of them blame every event on them and just call it all one big plan. And you never have to worry them ever doing anything about because they don't exist. Besides NWO is so 1990s its albout DHS now.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Not all humans have secret societies and secret agendas and puppets.

From all appearances, it seems you have a very limited source of information (and very biased at that) which adheres to a preexisting mentality you seek only to corroborate, not correct.

As such, your information regarding secret agendas and puppets is probably ill-researched and poorly founded.

For example ,Evil is war and killing for reasons such as greed and similar intentions. Division , Jealousy , abuse , slavery , good looking and blood sucking.

And you want to blame all of that on the Jews? All I see here is anti-Semitism, as I said before. In fact, you sound an awful lot like Hitler.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I can not agree with more , I thought this was going to be informative , but.... "sigh"..... it is just an other lets hate the Jew thread , Hitler would be so proud of the OP.

Now that i have found the true reason behind the OP, [lets hate the jews] I want no part of it, type this in a search Eng you will see Moslem NWO here is just one www.missionislam.com... make's me sick just looking at the link. one more NWO site to be aware of, want to what the NWO is , just look for that kind of info.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That is the real part of the NWO, blame the Jew or others that see truth or peace and have no hate for others, for all the worlds problems, while it is the fault of the anti-semitism that is the driving force behind the NWO.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by MrSpad

That is the real part of the NWO, blame the Jew or others that see truth or peace and have no hate for others, for all the worlds problems, while it is the fault of the anti-semitism that is the driving force behind the NWO.

Even the illuminati and freemasonry is based on Zionist-jewish teachings.

The pyramid and every thing else.

Then you tell me that they are forcing themselves to destroy themselves ?

This is just ignorant.

look at these pictures at least.

www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...

Do you have heart ?

+ I was asking help in this thread , and provided links of facts and historical events.

It is easy to find Masons from Jews based on pictures.

And I was providing pictures so you can find and investigate yourselves.I didn't writes text based on my own observation.

conclusion.

Many people are afraid to add things up , add facts and connect the dots because the picture is horrible.

And I repeat that the picture is not complete.

And thanks for your comments and link , I should reconsider in some pictures which are not connected. But they are few.

What I found interesting in the wailing wall pictures is how none-Jews go and pray in that place and respect them. I do believe in freemasonry shadow govt , Satan , illuminati , ....

And I i'll proof they are connected.

What may remain un-argued is how people are following their orders while they know it is not right.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

From all appearances, it seems you have a very limited source of information (and very biased at that) which adheres to a preexisting mentality you seek only to corroborate, not correct.

OK , you give me your source.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Zionist puppets around the world

Here are a few more to add to your list. Canada is infested with Israel firsters. I wish my "elected officials" would put Canada first instead of Israel.

Here are a few names for you to research:

Stephen Harper.

John Baird.

Peter MacKay.

These are people in positions of high power within Canada, and other global organizations who swear allegiance to Israel. You might be surprised what you find. Canada is not the "innocent" country it is made out to be.
edit on 8/13/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hello,

I am in a situation where my mind has been being controlled and attacked by an outside entity calling themselves the devil. It all started with a new job I began about a year ago. In the training room, my fellow classmates seemed to be training me to see certain messages hidden in our television programing and they knew details about my life that only I and people close to me would know. Needless to say, I soon lost that job after reporting them for harassment.

I soon started another job, where I learned that this group of people could read my mind as they would respond verbally to things that I thought to myself. Even worse, they were performing rituals against me during work hours. Afterwards, I started hearing their voices and music in my mind 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. They demanded that I give up my faith. I have done some things I am not proud of in an attempt to make them leave me, but nothing I have done up until now has worked.

How do I fight against this entity? Please help....

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

... also... this entity has told me that they have turned me into their puppet...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tenia0419

Many people have similar experiences , but they are afraid that others call them deluded. So , no shame is on you.

Have you seen them for yourself ?Do you hear things , loud near ultra sound noises ? Do you feel fear ? Do you feel stuck ?

No need to tell me what you have done , but tell god and return to himself.

Above all do some observation on outside world and find that all the universe is working based on order , even though humans are corrupting it. Look at stars , check every little detail of this chaos and ask yourself

If those who are threatenning me and scaring me were running this world , could this universe stand for one moment on it's stability and movement.

Ask god to forgive you even if you have to surrender your life.

Those Satans can enter your dreams and threaten to kill you. That is where they ask you to repeat your same sin or worse. When you get up in the morning , you almost forget the dream. But you just know that you don't like god anymore.

Make a pact with god that want his attention and love no matter what happens and how he wants to treat you.

If you resist against their tortures for a while , if you try to seek his path and keep yourself on it , if you seek his love and attention , you will discover the rest of the truth yourself and you will be saying me the rest yourself.

Trust in the truth and keep on it.

Remember that god sent his guide no matter no matter how we decided to answer them. So no blame is on god because of what we have done to ourselves.He lit the light inside and outside , but we ignored it.

Take cool water shower and watch back of your head.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

OK , you give me your source.

I'm not playing that game with you. You are displaying a highly anti-Semitic mentality, and relying heavily on sources that corroborate that sort of mentality, and that's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thank you... yes... I feel stuck, though I don't blame God... I am being allowed to suffer this for a time... I don't know how long I can endure though...

I am being labeled a schizophrenic, though all the things that have happened originally started in the outside world... when the "devil society" as the voices call themselves didn't get the response they wanted, they began their mental telepathy attack...

Anyway, thanks for the advise... I definitely need to renew my faith after this, though I don't know how to make it out of this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join