It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emil Bachurin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi, long time reader, first time poster.

I have a passing interest in ufology as seems a number of other posters on this board. I find the subject intriguing, and enjoy reading the theories posted by users of this site.

Recently one post directed me to a video by Charles Hall and his extraordinary story about Tall White Aliens. If anything his story struck me as a decent Science Fiction idea, which I know was also principal theme of a number of books (Millennial Hospitality) which he (Charles Hall) authored. I take UFO/Alien stories with a pinch of salt, and find a number of these stories make for great entertainment, and Charles story was no different.

Today I cam across a video about the M-Triangle in the Ural Mountains, Russia. The link to the short media news magazine story can be found here:

www.youtube.com...=20

What pricked my interest was a short clip from the 5:50 mark. The report briefly focuses on a man called Emil Bachurin and his story of tall human looking aliens.

My background is in research, and I am a skeptic of the majority of what I read by the very nature of my employment. What has my interest is a small likeness in the two stories, and I do acknowledge this is very small.

I have tried finding more about Emil Bachurin and he does appear to be a Ufologist in Russia who has long since passed. I was hoping someone on the forum may be able to shed some more light on this gentleman and some of his other stories?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trekingintooblivion

here's the vid

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video.

The three points which I believe this short clip shares with Charles Halls story are:

1) Tall human looking aliens
2) The aliens move by flying/floating
3) The aliens can be found In a mountainous discreet region.( In Charles Halls story he alludes that this is of preference to these (lets say for the time being fictional) aliens. Also he writes that they have more than one base on Earth).

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi there, I am also interested in the Ural Mountain region of Russia, Especially this. There is a lot of reported activity in the region. Here's another link regarding Emil Bachurin and some of his work. Hope you find what you are looking for

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Something else you may want to check out, your thread reminded of the "floating" description that some witnesses have given:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting case

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks guys..... the Ural mountains are very interesting.

The hiker incident on that link is mentioned on the forum as well - www.abovetopsecret.com... . What is intriguing is there were no other foot prints other than those of the hikers, and the some speculate the possibility that one of the party spotted something whilst out of his own tent, alerted the party and the others panicked and fled from their tents.

Charles Hall points out that these tall whites are prone to kill when they are startled. ... Who knows? Seeing as this is ATS, and I'm new, I'm just throwing it out there?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trekingintooblivion
Hi, long time reader, first time poster.

I have a passing interest in ufology as seems a number of other posters on this board. I find the subject intriguing, and enjoy reading the theories posted by users of this site.

Recently one post directed me to a video by Charles Hall and his extraordinary story about Tall White Aliens. If anything his story struck me as a decent Science Fiction idea, which I know was also principal theme of a number of books (Millennial Hospitality) which he (Charles Hall) authored. I take UFO/Alien stories with a pinch of salt, and find a number of these stories make for great entertainment, and Charles story was no different.

Today I cam across a video about the M-Triangle in the Ural Mountains, Russia. The link to the short media news magazine story can be found here:

www.youtube.com...=20

What pricked my interest was a short clip from the 5:50 mark. The report briefly focuses on a man called Emil Bachurin and his story of tall human looking aliens.

My background is in research, and I am a skeptic of the majority of what I read by the very nature of my employment. What has my interest is a small likeness in the two stories, and I do acknowledge this is very small.

I have tried finding more about Emil Bachurin and he does appear to be a Ufologist in Russia who has long since passed. I was hoping someone on the forum may be able to shed some more light on this gentleman and some of his other stories?

The vid is full of people claiming to have seen lights in the sky. Typically, areas claiming any connection with UFOs and poltergeist activity draws esoteric groups. The only real interest I found in the documentary was the part dealing the archeological dig.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Having had UFO experiences, I have no problem accepting the ET explanation. Nor should any one in this day and age given the new info we learn about every day of how science has finally dragged itself into accepting that once preposterous concept. (Blame it on the conceit of the human animal.)

However, as the concept of UFOs being ETs increasingly gains credence, I find the second roadblock that almost automatically arises and which must be discarded. There is no one race of ETs that is visiting. We, the Earth, is a crossroads for visiting ETs from around the galaxy (at the least). Those beings come in all manner of ships as we have noticed for over half a century and they, themselves, are going to be about as varied as the designs of the ships. "Tall whites" commonly called "Nordics," is one set. Others are the far more common little folks, and on and on, until you get to true robotic intelligences such as found in The Day The Earth Stood Still or got the other way to articulated slime molds as found in the Men In Black movies.

There is no limits to what the Universe can present to us and the sooner we accept that some of these beings are not exactly nice--per the Russian skiers case--the more calmly we can accept these blunt facts of life. If such knowledge makes you afraid of the dark when basically, you were not, so be it. Welcome to the real world.

If it is of some consolation to you, consider the ETs as you do your fellow humans with which you interact with everyday. Some are nice, even wonderful, and some are serial killers. psychopaths.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

5,000+ years old, 30 feet high on cliff wall.

It's possible tall beings existed.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
not that I mind this thread...I was just wondering...don't you no longer have to have 20 posts to create new threads other than in introduction forums?

I see the OP has 3 posts...what am I missing?
edit on 16-8-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join