It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This Symbol?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Finally, I have permission to post this dream.

Here you go... what are your thoughts?

"This dream starts out in the day time inside what looks like an amphitheater with a good amount of people walking around. All the people are somewhat clustered together not really knowing what to do. I think this represents the "stage" of life with people trying to find out what to do with their lives. For the most part they just followed each other around and the group as a whole were standing in the shaded part of the theater. These people were not necessarily confused, but more so just ignorant of what was taking place. I woke up and came back to this area a few nights later. The first time I was there I was just watching, this time I was seeking a way out. While walking around the theater I ran into someone else that wanted out so we teamed up (I think this represents one of my friends from the Marines that I am about to meet with next week, there is also a short dream revolving around him as well but that is for another time). So then, on the back wall of the theater was a puzzle on the wall, we solved it very quickly and advanced to the next area. This point in the dream it becomes very fuzzy although I know we went through some sort of trial to get where we go next. Now this is the detailed part.

Everything after the theater is built with stone and we were coming from a semi short tunnel draped in darkness. As I looked back I could see where we came from the theater (between where I was standing and the theater was a vast opening filled with smoke and darkness, these area had no end, no walls, just the ceiling) and we press on. We come up to a Doorway with no door, also constructed out of stone. I pause and see a separate path off to the left of this doorway where there is another doorway with light shinning into the tunnel/hallway. My friend is eager to press forward through the doorway but he can not go by himself, he needs me. We step through the doorway into a medium sized room filled with light and it had seemed that all of our earthly desires were fulfilled. My friend was very happy, I wanted to know what that other room was. I told him I was going to leave but he doesn't acknowledge me because he is in a state of bliss. I simply was not happy there, I knew there was more and I wanted to know what it was.

I went back to the doorway that entered into this "happy" room and found a puzzle on the wall within the doorway. I solved it, but it did not feel as though I actually did anything. After it was solved I was allowed to take the hallway to the other room. As I walked in, there is a old, healthy tree (it felt right) that was on the left wall as I walked in that reached over the doorway. In the room were these black, futuristic bicycles that I knew were for those already there. I remembered that there was no roof here (I didn't think to look for one in the other room). On the left and front walls from me were rooms with no doors. ON the walls outside the rooms were square white signs that three dots in-line at the top, a horizontal line underneath them, and then a name beneath that. I remember that I walked in the main room, looked around, saw no ceiling, noticed the signs, and then was greeted by a monk in a white robe with gold lining.
He had glasses on and his face wore a smile. His hands were crossed, but it was very peaceful, no threat or bad feelings whatsoever. As he came out of his room to greet me, I asked him a question and he simply smiled, nodded, and walked back into his room. I went to follow him and saw a capital M on his sign with an "a" and a few other letters. I entered a few feet into his room, there was a window with golden light shinning into the room, but the room overall was rather dark. there was a bed and that was about it in the monk's room. I knew he was there, but I was not there for him so I walked back out into "courtyard".
I looked up into the bright blue sky and saw a full moon beginning to become eclipsed by another moon. Both moons appeared as you would expect seeing a full moon during the day time. I remember I needed to understand what this part meant. I then some how, simply willed myself up into the air above the room. I can see that this room and connecting halls and rooms were all on top of a majestic mountain. It was up in the clouds so high that I could not see the ground below, just the clouds beneath, the mountain ridges, the blue sky, and the room I just left. I decided to go higher. This is where I became slightly scarred, accompanied with shame. I was literally right at the edge of the earth's atmosphere and space in all of its entirety. I felt God, it was beautiful. But at the same time I knew I was not ready so I became frightened. I felt that if I wanted to continue up, I would have to fully come to God, the sad thing was that I was not ready to give up sin. I thought, "not yet, I am not ready", and I woke up

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have another request from this person, if anyone knows what it means...

"Tell me what drinking the tears of the Virgin Mary while halfway upside down in water means. The legs were hanging onto a ledge while the upper torso was submerged.
The tears were drank from a clear glass. Only one person did it.
Also, it was in a pool, not a lake or any other body of water. There was also a statue of the Virgin Mary in the middle of the pool."

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm going to make a new thread in the dreams forum to continue this.

Please post your replies here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/15/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by windslayer

www.sacred-texts.com...

That has some information about the structure of mayan dates. We're potentially in the first "full" cycle, but we're about 13 cycles in, according to the current Mayan date. SO, if a person were to exist in the eighth cycle, they would have been somewhere around 100 A.D to roughly 400 A.D.

Oops! I missed this post! Thank you for that! That could change the interpretation of the dream.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by sled735

More like this?

Sorry for skipping over you. Missed that one too. I was so totally freaked out by Lone12's post, my mind was focused only on that.

Yes, that is how it looked. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's Cuneiform. The number 8. If you could tell us the name that would be helpful

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jekka

Please post your replies here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join