It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Psychics here willing to help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am wondering if there are any Psychics here that would be willing to help me with a reading? I would prefer a private reading, if possible. I thank you all for even considering helping me out.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightCraft
I am wondering if there are any Psychics here that would be willing to help me with a reading? I would prefer a private reading, if possible. I thank you all for even considering helping me out.

well good luck. besides most psychics being fakes, u have another problem. someone would have to do a reading without knowing anything about you over the internet? even tho extremely far fetched.. not impossible. but ud have to find the real psychic to get a real future reading.

im an acclaimed mystic. not a psychic per se as a psychic has mastered the ability of time travel with thought. unfortunately im not a master of that particular field. ill tell u what may be possible tho. i can go into the ether and track down ur spiritual essence. and in that state see your future. but it is not an easy thing to do for me i must admit. it would take much preparation on my part and the inducing of a trance state so deep, i may not be able to come out of it in time for work. preparation could take weeks and then coming out weeks again.

in short. dont get ur hopes up. but Good Luck. if ur lucky there is a real psychic master here on ats. but it might be tough to differentiate.
edit on 11-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
A member named woodwytch has a long running tarot thread, a good reputation too.

Wifi

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

join