It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

I shall send you a message.

However spiritual discussion is done in private only - one to one.

I appreciate your interest in the divine.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by Air0x

Only Jesus Christ can redeem your soul and gift you Salvation ( Moksha )
thru His Mighty Grace.
All other ways do not lead you to true moksha, instead these are self deception / self hypnosis,
So beware

Jesus was a great soul, no doubt. However he did not attain "salvation". He cannot help you to attain salvation either.

Jesus is not alive today. Only an alive person can guide a human.

I have already said so many times that there is no human god. God has no children, either human or animal.

No soul can give salvation to any other soul. It is impossible. Only God has that power.

Jesus is neither God, nor son of God or messenger of God.

You need to reflect deeply if you want to come out of delusion.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Originally posted by GargIndia
If you want to meet one, first you need to decide why you want to meet?
Such people have no desire of meeting worldly people.

Well that seems rather haughty of him doesn't it?

Consider that the (Arguably I suppose) greatest master of all time, Christ, worked almost exclusively with "worldly" people. It would seem to me that working with worldly people is a great calling indeed, although I realize there may be different types of mastery.

thru His Mighty Grace.

Salvation from what though? Do you believe all souls are in need of redemption? Is this an original sin thing?

Sages are very humble and soft spoken.

He meets people but not everybody. He has no security and the intentions of the visitor needs to be found.

India is a very unsafe country with a lot of people hell bent to create trouble.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass
India is full of scam saints and preachers. Recently, one such saint was arrested for molesting a 16 year old girl. So if you want my advise, keep away from Indian Yogi's who are in it only for money and sex.

I am also from India so I would know. If you want to really attain moksha, just do good deeds and nourish your neu or soul. If you are seeking a master, you can visit Shirdi Sai Baba

He is and has been the only true master and if you follow his teachings (not that of his followers thereafter) then you should certainly gain moksha.

Shirdi Sai Baba is no longer living. Only an alive person can give guidance.

Building palaces for dead people and bowing to dead people is not our Vedic culture. This has been imported from Egypt and Mesopotamia.

There are people who pretend to be something they are not. The world is full of corrupt and vile. Why single out a Yogi?

It is very hard to find a true person in this age. But you should not say it is impossible. If you have a strong desire, and 'karmas' to help, you will find.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Let me ask you two questions- Is god infinite? Are we a part of god, or separate from "him"?

1. Yes
2. No. Yes you are separate from Him.
However you can become a part of God and not be separate from Him, if
you become a Born Again Christian

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

thru His Mighty Grace.

Salvation from what though? Do you believe all souls are in need of redemption? Is this an original sin thing?

As a result of the original sin, we all are living in the outer darkness instead of The Garden of Eden.
Salvation means to be free of your sin laden soul and receiving the Holy Ghost in its place.
Only persons filled with The Holy Ghost can enter Heaven. Human soul cannot enter Heaven..

The Christian concept of kindness, helping others etc. are very good and befitting for the soul.

However Christianity neither has understanding of God (and soul) or the ways needed for attaining Salvation (or freedom from sins).

I have no desire to criticize any religion, as it does not help. Each person has to find his/her calling. My intention is to just clarify the matter.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Let me ask you two questions- Is god infinite? Are we a part of god, or separate from "him"?

1. Yes
2. No. Yes you are separate from Him.
However you can become a part of God and not be separate from Him, if
you become a Born Again Christian

Think very carefully about what I am going to tell you now:

God is infinite. That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity, you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent, or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. That which is united is One. God is One. God is the Infinite All That Is. We are a part of All That Is, we are a part of God. We are individualized portions of the infinite consciousness that is God.

You say that the only way to be part of God is to become a Born-Again Christian. That is not the case at all, as that would mean God is many, which would consequently mean that God is not infinite. All beings from the smallest ant, to those beings we refer to as extraterrestrials, are part of the Infinite All That Is that you refer to as God, but I will refer to as The Infinite Creator. This is The Law of One.

One more thing, the being from your bible, the being known as Yahweh, that being is not the Infinite Creator, that being is merely a sub-creator, or sub-logos, that has been charged with overseeing our little planet here. Yahweh is not a perfect being, in fact, Yahweh is a macrocosm of us humans, which is why, like us, he is given to bouts of jealousy and wrath, as can be seen in Deuteronomy 7, or Samuel 15:2-3.

You may discover more here, if you wish.

The Law of One

Thank you friends, and be well.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I used to think like you, but when I was saved thru His Grace, all that changed.
Now I know the Truth. Yahweh or The Lord God of Israel, is the One True Infinite God.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I guess we shall see, won't we?

Since you seem to be rather adamant about the whole Born-Again thing, I imagine that you stick to a fairly rigid and orthodox interpretation of the bible / contemporary Christian dogma. That is, since only 33% of the world is Christian, and probably even less than that are practicing, that means 67% of humanity is destined for eternal damnation and hell-fire, right? No second chance, no other lives, just eternal torment in the good ol' lake of fire right?

That is a concept that I will not entertain and moreover, will not allow to happen. I used to attend Pentecostal church, I myself have been Born-again, have accepted Jesus as my personal avatar of all those traits that I find most exemplary: Compassion, Kindness, Mercy, Love, Wisdom and Charity. I may have been Born-Again once in this lifetime, but I assure you, I will be Born-Again many more times after this life. So be it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Page 17 huh? Seems its devolved into a debate on religion.

Anywhoo I did click the link, it almost gave me an aneurysm. No idea how any of you or OP could even force themselves to navigate that site....

You'd think they want ppl to stay and actually read their garbage but apparently that is not the case judging by the page layout.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What a fascinating find. Tomorrow, I'll get on my computer and see if it can access the sight. Has anyone tried seperating the different colored font to see if any of it makes sense separate?

I have to say, her stuff reminds me a lot like the garbled mess that I get in automatic writing.

But I hope she doesn't get lured into ATS. There are many crude judgemental people who have already judged her harshly. She is seventy years old and by her own admission down on her luck. The last thing she needs is more harassment for nothing more than the sheer entertainment in it.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Air0x

India is full of scam saints and preachers. Recently, one such saint was arrested for molesting a 16 year old girl. So if you want my advise, keep away from Indian Yogi's who are in it only for money and sex.

I am also from India so I would know. If you want to really attain moksha, just do good deeds and nourish your neu or soul. If you are seeking a master, you can visit Shirdi Sai Baba

He is and has been the only true master and if you follow his teachings (not that of his followers thereafter) then you should certainly gain moksha.

Thank you 0pass. Do you got anymore tip to me if I would travel to India because of meditation and self-development?

There is nothing in today's India that you can call as truly spiritual. Everything is fake and people have made a business out of this. I stopped visiting all these temples and spiritual places once I realized the truth.

I am not a believer in the national philosophy. Spiritual awakening does not belong to one religion, nation or culture. So going to India will only get you pop culture of the kind the Beatles wanted to experience with a bit of ganja thrown in. Steve Jobs realized this when he visited India and never returned back.

However, there are certain places in India such as the OSHO ashram in Pune, India where you can find calm and serenity and clean environment for meditation. They have many courses that you can enroll into.

For me, the most important meditation that I experienced and got my neu awakened was the Kundalini and Silent mediation over there.

Again OSHO is also not without controversy. Do not get sucked in with their stay-n-work plan which is pretty expensive. Their lodges are also pretty expensive with what they offer. Everything there is basically about money.

However, you can do what I did. I stayed in a lodge outside the OSHO commune for about $15 a day and had outside food and took the $10 daily pass to visit the OSHO commune and do the meditation.

I unfortunately spent some money on the robes and other personal wear that I had to purchase inside the premises which was very expensive compared to the ones offered outside the commune in small nearby shops.

So if you are in India, visit the OSHO commune with the purpose of meditation and you will get a lot there. There is a pyramid for meditation which is beautiful. It is located in city called Pune in Western India about 3 hours drive from Bombay.

Then you can visit the Birla Temples which is located in most of the major cities. They also offer very serene environment.

If you are into Yoga, then the best place for that would be Kerala and you can just google and get into one of the yogo resorts there.

Finally if you want really become enlightened, I would suggest learning the neuEnergy meditation that I discovered last year and if practiced properly it can do wonders for your self. You can see me doing the basic steps of this meditation on the following page.

NeuEnergy Meditation

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Shirdi Sai Baba is no longer living. Only an alive person can give guidance.

Building palaces for dead people and bowing to dead people is not our Vedic culture. This has been imported from Egypt and Mesopotamia.

There are people who pretend to be something they are not. The world is full of corrupt and vile. Why single out a Yogi?

It is very hard to find a true person in this age. But you should not say it is impossible. If you have a strong desire, and 'karmas' to help, you will find.

Very true. I no longer believe there is anything spiritual at any of these places. I decided to get away from all of this last year.

I now live in the neu state where I do not have to believe or follow either in the divine or the devil. I attained this state by practicing the neuEnergy meditation.

But belief is something personal. If you believe in something then be true to your belief whatever it is. Be it Ganesha or Sai Baba and it will work wonders for you. But if you are half hearted in your beliefs then it would not help.

Your beliefs basically connect you to the supreme energy whichever path you take.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Air0x

Thank you 0pass. Do you got anymore tip to me if I would travel to India because of meditation and self-development?

There is nothing in today's India that you can call as truly spiritual. Everything is fake and people have made a business out of this. I stopped visiting all these temples and spiritual places once I realized the truth.

I am not a believer in the national philosophy. Spiritual awakening does not belong to one religion, nation or culture. So going to India will only get you pop culture of the kind the Beatles wanted to experience with a bit of ganja thrown in. Steve Jobs realized this when he visited India and never returned back.

However, there are certain places in India such as the OSHO ashram in Pune, India where you can find calm and serenity and clean environment for meditation. They have many courses that you can enroll into.

For me, the most important meditation that I experienced and got my neu awakened was the Kundalini and Silent mediation over there.

Again OSHO is also not without controversy. Do not get sucked in with their stay-n-work plan which is pretty expensive. Their lodges are also pretty expensive with what they offer. Everything there is basically about money.

However, you can do what I did. I stayed in a lodge outside the OSHO commune for about $15 a day and had outside food and took the $10 daily pass to visit the OSHO commune and do the meditation.

I unfortunately spent some money on the robes and other personal wear that I had to purchase inside the premises which was very expensive compared to the ones offered outside the commune in small nearby shops.

So if you are in India, visit the OSHO commune with the purpose of meditation and you will get a lot there. There is a pyramid for meditation which is beautiful. It is located in city called Pune in Western India about 3 hours drive from Bombay.

Then you can visit the Birla Temples which is located in most of the major cities. They also offer very serene environment.

If you are into Yoga, then the best place for that would be Kerala and you can just google and get into one of the yogo resorts there.

Finally if you want really become enlightened, I would suggest learning the neuEnergy meditation that I discovered last year and if practiced properly it can do wonders for your self. You can see me doing the basic steps of this meditation on the following page.

NeuEnergy Meditation

Thanks once again for the effort you put into the answer. I will try out the Neu technique

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

even if this is the product of madness, i honestly consider this sort of site at least a piece of art and much more worthwhile than looking up "cute kittens" or staring at twitter haha. even if it were complete B.S., i really find this sort of obsessive compiling of information fascinating, though just from what i know from my own research, a lot of what is on her site has some truth to it.. its just the organization that makes it fairly inaccessible and perhaps that's done to keep too much attention from being paid..
at any rate, thanks for the link OP!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Osho (Rajnish) is a fraud.

There is no 'kundalini awakening'. They have created a nice and clean environment to attract foreigners. That is all.

If you want to spend a lot of money and gain nothing, then Osho is the right place.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HyphenSt1

The lady does have visions of real technology. She is not a fraud.

However she has mixed up what she sees with her own theories and fantasies.

Her write ups are illogical.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by GargIndia

I think you are wrong about that, both USA and Europe secret government do have this technology...since the 1930s

You should read about F-35 program and the difficulty the USA is facing in that program. There have been very serious technical challenges.

A "flying saucer" is built without screws and fasteners. It has no nuts and bolts. The whole ship is assembled like human body.

You can make a little effort to research this topic, and you will reach the correct conclusion.

I can tell you a lot but it may not be appropriate for this forum. My computer has been attacked several times already.

Research "viktor schauberger" and "die glocke" thats just for a start

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is probably the most beautiful work of it's kind I've ever seen. I can't get the pdfs to work but I would love to print this stuff out

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join