It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Explodes "Total Chaos Coming. Lynchings in the Streets"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I always get the feeling that before their is panic in the streets and the world goes mad attacking the elite, there will be a pandemic of some type to resist us back.
Maybe that is why we keep hearing about flu's etc.
I've also seen a bunch of Documentaries later about the Spanish flu, maybe that has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Do you not think the Elites have germ warefare at their disposal?
Do you actually think when it comes down to it they wouldn't release some toxins ....?
They already think theres too many of us................
They have perhaps a 5-60 % stranglehold on the world economies, and even national debts....
They Own the BIS......through which their greedy fingers get to siphon off a % of international settlements......
They have so very much to lose letting us live.........

Sure as God makes apples its coming.....one way or another.....".one doesn't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."..(thanks, Bob)
Theres simply too many mouths and not enough profit in feeding them, compared to the profits of selling them the weapons to kill each other off, thus leaving an impoverished nation or two to plunder in the wake.......
The upsurge of enlightenment we were promised seems sadly slow in coming compared to the approaching juggernaught of the corporate state.........

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Isn't Beck chiming in on something we are already aware of?

This level of spending and government activity cannot be sustained. We're heading for a collapse. It's only a matter of "when" and not "if" anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Isn't Beck chiming in on something we are already aware of?

This level of spending and government activity cannot be sustained. We're heading for a collapse. It's only a matter of "when" and not "if" anymore.

Bamacare is not sustainable. Absolutely in no possible way. Hey Beezer, the Penny plan really isn't a bad idea. And I really see no one here at ATS talking about it. I like to think of it as "pennies from heaven". Since it would be heaven sent. But it just makes too much sense for our government to even consider it. What is your opinion on the penny plan?
edit on 10-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a Genius. His marketing model to a demographic predisposed to fear and intellectual constipation is a thing of beauty. When he is playing golf with his buddies in Texas they just laugh and laugh. They laugh all the way to the bank. Beck is just the mouth piece for his group of writers, producers, directors and lots of production people that research exactly what will keep the rating up and advertisers paying for a piece of his time slot.

Capitalism at it's most obscene and lucrative finest. Brilliant.

It brings to mind the quote...............

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - H. L. Mencken

edit on 10-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I haven't heard of it before.

Will study it and give an answer when I know more.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't follow Glenn Beck very much except here and there. But the problem with him is that he's a rebel and one of the few that exist on the media. He has to deal with the bias and criticism by mainstream media and the blind followers that repeat whatever they say like if it's the truth.

Glenn Beck has always been saying "in my opinion" or "what can be observed from this..". He doesn't normally guarantee anything but points out crumb trails and how they lead to the big picture. From my understanding, he reads history books like you wouldn't believe, and is always passionate about this subject. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that he thinks of himself as a cult leader, but honestly, who else that is popular that goes around and preaches these things?

You won't see MSM talking about any of it unless it's happening but even if it's happening it doesn't guarantee that they will talk about it. Glenn Beck from what I've seen has been talking about things that is ignored by the media and goes out and interviews politicians in the process. I won't say he's always right because quite frankly he isn't. But what he's doing is a service to the country in his own way and I think it's important not to criticize him too much because if anyone on ATS were to go out of their way and do what he does, we would all be criticized if not more-so than he does.

Take what he says like a grain of salt, if the evidence provided were enough then why not believe what he's saying instead of dismissing him because he's not left-wing or right-wing?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If you're in the theater .

You might as well watch the flick.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by elouina

I haven't heard of it before.

Will study it and give an answer when I know more.

Oh sorry, here, this is for you and everyone.

The way I understand it, is that they can pick and choose where that penny comes from for every dollar. In other words, it is not across the board.

The Mack Penny Plan would balance the federal budget in eight years by cutting one penny out of every federal dollar spent for six years and capping spending at 18% of GDP beginning in the seventh year. If Congress fails to make the necessary cuts, the plan triggers automatic, across-the-board cuts to meet the yearly caps.

All told, The Mack Penny Plan would save taxpayers $7.5 trillion over the next decade, and ensure our children inherit America’s promise of freedom, security and prosperity.

The Mack Penny Plan

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, he has the idea right, in my opinion, but isn't informed enough to know a lot of the specifics. I bet if he researched the stock market and stuff he would be able to determine a date for the financial crisis, and by keeping up with politics, he might know some more specifics:

For example, the U.S. would probably erupt into Civil War - South America and India would benefit and become economic powerhouses, Russia and China would end up being the new global leaders, and the E.U. would be pushed further into trouble.

Meanwhile, the Middle East might benefit as well and become more stable, for they would have plenty of people to buy their oil, and less interference from the U.S.

About the global reset, well, the current government in the E.U. is a bit unstable, and the government in the U.S. is entirely unstable.

The reset in the U.S. is guaranteed to happen due to the fact that the government is not working for the people. For example, in the Eastern world, a leader is someone who listens to their followers and makes decisions based on that.

In America, a leader is someone who has a "vision" about a "better society" and then forces it on everyone. The less that vision matches reality, the more the leaders have to use totalitarian tactics to enforce it. There is no way around it, it is a law of the universe.

Eventually, as the totalitarian tactics increase in the U.S., we will be looking much less and less legitimate in other governments' eyes, especially if our corporations are operating in their territory - and we can not take on the whole world at once.

The leaders can not reach infinite enforcement, which would be needed to counter-act the increasing resistance. Of course, the easier path would be to assess the situation and start getting rid of totalitarian practices - but instead the U.S. government is under the delusion that it can infinitely enforce insanity on the people.

So yes, a reset switch, and yes, lynching. Of politicians and CEO's. Unavoidable, although avoidable if the velocity of their actions stays the same -

However, a lot of things that the government and CEO's have done in the past are going to leave gaping opinions in some people, I could see the government trying to fix things and being overrun anyway at this point.
edit on 11-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Now he lives in a real real dark place that I doubt he even knows how to get back from anymore.

You don't think it's an act?

Watching the video, he seemed really really angry. I remember seeing his show a few times, and you tube videos from his show. He wasn't that angry. On the show he seemed more into buffoonery .. like eating raw cookie dough on set and stuff. But now, a few years later, he seems really angry. Maybe it was just an off day for him, or maybe this is the direction he is going in .... but it was really angry. IMHO

Honestly, that is his overall demeanor most of the time. I just get tired of these doomsday scenarios. However, somebody is gonna be right one of these days. Of course he did say he has a problem with his 'timing'......ahem...basically something is going to happen some day, but when? the cause? and the full impact seem to be missing.

I still will listen to him on occasion, i do find it entertaining, but, sometimes I agree with what he has. If it's a rainy day, I may watch him. As for his prediction/warning....I just don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Beck has been saying this every sense he found out conspiracy theory's made money. Just like all his other rhetoric that meant nothing all this is, is another "more subscribers" ploy and him being the super shill he is.

Is something coming ? no doubt someday, maybe soon but no one will know tell it happens, we will just wake up one day and be greeted with a world or country unlike anything we imagined. The only difference between Beck or me saying it is Beck fills his pockets with this crap and throws GOD into it while he is at it.

Sorry Flyer, I just call them the way I see them.

edit on 11-8-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
I've never really been a Beck fan, but he is correct.Unfortunately, it doesn't really take a genius to see it coming. As Beck states, predicting timing is always an issue, as it is usually small events that ultimately ignite the tinder.Historically the culmination of a reset is well known. Most recent larger resets would be the American and French revolutions. .

When you want to start a fire, you don't set fire to the logs, first you get some kindling small twigs, dry leaves, then set those alight to get some airflow, then as those burn, they start to heat and scorch the logs, which then start to burn by themselves.

We can see this happening with the media - all this hype over Trayvon being killed by Zimmerman, yet thousands of African-Americans die from gang warfare each year. Obama doesn't really want to improve the education for blacks - the simple way would be to fund more magnet schools. Instead bussing people around is going to be reintroduced, and the punishments for those that behave badly are going to be reduced.

There's also no national media attention of all those who are injured or killed in "flash mobs" or other "yoof" activities.

Autumn Pasquale, 12, strangled to death by Justin Robinson, 16.

Molly Conley 15, shot in a drive-by thrill kill shooting

Ray Widstrand, presently in a critical care unit with a brain swelling after trying to walk through a crowd of 50 people and being beaten up.

And it goes on...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What Beck will NEVER tell you is who is behind it all!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

what the hell was his massive revelation about about a month ago i totally missed the outcome of that ?

can someone fill me in.

Many thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I love how Glenn fancies himself a prophet, while "predicting" things that I think everyone here on ATS has seen coming for years. Most saw the makings of our current state of affairs during the previous administration, and some saw it before that.

Personally, I can't stand the guy's show. He takes himself far too seriously, but I did find a tolerable solution via Youtube...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does everyone remember when Jon Stewart was doing his Glenn Beck bits on The Daily Show? Man, those were some of my favorite segments ever, absolutely hilarious and Jon absolutely nailed Glenn's mannerisms and penchant for hyperbole. Although I do enjoy the daily show, I tend to take most of their propaganda with the same large grain of salt that I would take anything I see on Fox News with. That said, I did really enjoy the bit-

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If what you say is true regarding GB's phenomenal ability to build a successful marketing business model - Then why was GB summarily fired from Fox-News - did the Zionist machine sabotage him with regard to his advertisers?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So whats happening in America now is not chaos? Yeah ill admit he can be loopy at times but YOU gotta admit our boy Glen is not far off the mark. If you cant see that who is crazy?

Anyone who has taken a look at the country, and at the world for that matter can see things are accelerating in the direction of more control and less freedom.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction..

It reminds me of MIB when Tommy Lee Jones sifts through the tabloids to find out whats going on. You have to know how to read between the lines. Separate fact from fiction and don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

And yes of course he sells doom. But you gotta ask yourself, is doom selling these days for a reason?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join