It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psalm 37 - Acrostic of the Hebrew Letters - Message to the Ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
---ALEPH - Strength - In physics, this is the strong nuclear force of Proton and Neutron in invariant symmetry. Electrons are the weak force that do not follow invariant law of symmetry. Aleph Bet is Father (Strength of the House).

1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

---Bet - House - A Temporary home where work is accomplished. Combined with Aleph, the word Father (Aleph Bet) is formed and represents the words God creates with letters. Alphabet. A house must have a catalyst to be mixed. The catalyst is water (MEM). The Letters represent DNA and the House of the Cell they are placed within.

3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

---Gimel - Foot - Gimel represents a group gathering at the water hole.

5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.

---Dalet - Door - This is the gateway where the Father (Aleph Bet) sat to watch over the flock and family at the same time.

7 Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

---Hey - Behold a great work. When Abram became Abraham, the hey indicated the work God was doing in his life.

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

---Vav - Tent Peg - This is the same tent peg that represents the nail in Jesus hands at the cross. Yod is the Hand. Put them together with the name of the Lord (YHVH) and you get (Left to Right), Behold (Hey) the Hand (Yod), Behold (HEY) the Nail (Vav).

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy peace and prosperity.

Zayin - Plow - The Ox (Aleph) pulls the Plow (Burden) for the crop he sows. "The Tav, or last letter of the alphabet, is the pictograph of two crossed sticks. The furrow is marked with a string-line showing us the end. The word Truth is Aleph (Father / Ox), Mem (Mother / Water) and Tav (Son / Cross). The Alpha and Omega represents the Alpha and Tav of Hebrew. Ghah is no longer the 23 letter of Hebrew. Since Hebrew has 22 letters, the other middle letter is Lamed (Shepherd's Crook). "

12 The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

---Hhet - Tent Wall - In ancient times, the tent was divided between the parents and the family. This division keeps each hidden from each other. This can also be seen as the veil of the temple.

14 The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

---Tet - Basket - This is a basket that can be filled and holds the contents of what is harvested. The basket can represent the body of man or the mind of man as he learns from God in the wilderness. The harvest is knowledge form the example of nature.

16 Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;
17 for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the Lord upholds the righteous.

---Yud (Yod) - Hand - The hand does the work as the feet move the body.

18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
19 In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

---Kaph - Open Hand - This represent a bending of the will by guidance. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

20 But the wicked will perish:
Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

---Lamed - Shepherd's Crook - The 11th and 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet represent the middle of the sequence. One means the leading of the flock and the other is MEM (Water). The word truth is Aleph Mem Tav. God is the Alpha and Omega leading the flock in the wilderness of water with the staff.

21 The wicked borrow and do not repay,
but the righteous give generously;
22 those the Lord blesses will inherit the land,
but those he curses will be destroyed.

---Mem - Water - The word Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Water). This is hydrogen in the process of hydrogenesis and baptism (Involution and Evolution). The ocean is more than what we see. We see the surface and waves only. Dew and rain is symbolism in the Bible for the involution of the soul into the material world. See 1 Kings 17.

23 The Lord makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

---Nun - Seed - The word Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (House of Seed). DNA comprises the Letters of the Aleph Bet (Father) and creates the Son (Bet Nun) in the waters of Aleph Mem (Mother). The Wheathead is the seed that makes the bread. The bread is sliced. Adam is the Heel on either side and we are the slices. 1 Corinthians 10 says, "...we, who are many, are one loaf."

25 I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
26 They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be a blessing.

---Samech - Pierce / Sword - Samech is to pierce or the sharp edge of a sword. This pictograph is used to represent the consuming fire of the flaming sword of God in Genesis 3. God cuts our pride away.

27 Turn from evil and do good;
then you will dwell in the land forever.
28 For the Lord loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.

---Ayin - Eye - Ayin is the eye. Seeing and watching for knowledge and wisdom. Not only do we see, but God sees the world through us.

Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed;
the offspring of the wicked will perish.
29 The righteous will inherit the land
and dwell in it forever.

---Pey - Mouth - The mouth to speak. Communication.

30 The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom,
and their tongues speak what is just.
31 The law of their God is in their hearts;
their feet do not slip.

---Tsade - Trail of Path in Life - This is the trail or path we take in life by the leading of the Spirit. Either to destruction or salvation. The Good Shepherd leads us as we walk together in the garden of life.

32 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
intent on putting them to death;
33 but the Lord will not leave them in the power of the wicked
or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

---Qeph - Circle - The revolution of a circle of time. The wheel of life turns as the ox pulls the cart. Good and evil are revealed by the light as it is divided form the darkness. Zero is both beginning and end; all numbers and no numbers; infinity.

34 Hope in the Lord
and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;
when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.

---Resh - Man - The head of man. The opening to man's tent (body).

35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
flourishing like a luxuriant native tree,
36 but he soon passed away and was no more;
though I looked for him, he could not be found.

---Shin - Teeth - Teeth. Sharp. Hard. To press. Anger, as in gnashing of teeth.

37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
a future awaits those who seek peace.
38 But all sinners will be destroyed;
there will be no future for the wicked.

---Tav - Two Crossed Sticks - The cross, or mark of two sticks. This is the mark of God on man. This is the cross of the sacrifice God makes to us to clear our debt. The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph (Alpha) Mem (Mother / water of baptism) Tav (Cross / Omega). Christ stated that He was the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end.

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them and delivers them;
he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
because they take refuge in Him.

edit on 10-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

---Tav - Two Crossed Sticks - The cross, or mark of two sticks. This is the mark of God on man. This is the cross of the sacrifice God makes to us to clear our debt.

Revelation 9:1-6

Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2 He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. 4 These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.

This is the seal of God.

The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph (Alpha) Mem (Mother / water of baptism) Tav (Cross / Omega). Christ stated that He was the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end.

John 14:5-6

5 Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?” 6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

The Holy Spirit.

Mark 1:21-24

21 Then they went into Capernaum, and immediately on the Sabbath He entered the synagogue and taught. 22 And they were astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

23 Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, 24 saying, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!”

edit on 10-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

When Marry was impregnated by the Spirit, this represents 23 Chromosomes from Mary (XX) and the Y from the Spirit of God. We could speculate all day whether Jesus had 24 chromosomes or 46; how the Spirit accomplished this. To me, it doesn't matter. Eve came from Adam and the last Adam came from Eve as Kinsman and as the Y from God. that Y might very well be from Adam's rib, saved for this purpose. If God took a rib from Adam, is it possible that DNA was saved for the purpose of the Savior. I have said all along that Adam (First and Last) is the Redeemer. Job 19 demonstrates this. 1 Corinthians 15 demonstrates this. When viewed correctly, the three members of the Elohim Trinity are as follows.

Father above is Lord below.

Mother (Spirit / I AM) above is Cosmos below.

Son (Both Father and Mother) is all life below.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

In the beginning, we were BOTH male and female. That's the work of Elohim and there were no restrictions in the Genesis 1 creation to the trees.

In Genesis 2, YHVH (LORD) created Adam and the garden. There were restrictions. Even was taken from the DNA of Adam. My theory is that the DNA of Adam was used in Mary to produce Jesus. How can we know? We cannot, but as I said, all allusions to Christ show him as the heel on either side of the loaf of bread. What do you produce bread with? Seeds from the Wheat.

edit on 10-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i do not understand the relation between the Hebrew symbols and the english text. maybe symbols beside the relevant text???

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Religion and science go together like Islam and peace.

top topics

join