It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slayings suspect's car found in Idaho, Dimaggio & teen apparently spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Slayings suspect's car found in Idaho, Dimaggio & teen apparently spotted

www.cnn.com

In the middle of the Idaho wilderness, a man on horseback had a brief conversation with two campers. The rider's realization later that he may have been talking to California Amber Alert suspect James DiMaggio and his alleged teenage captive has now focused a nationwide manhunt for the pair on the rugged mountain area in central Idaho.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Also an update this morning on CNN that the bodies found in Dimaggio's burnt down house was proven to be the kidnapped teens mother and her younger brother.

Hopefully as the authorities scour the Idaho wilderness area today they will find the suspect and the teen. They will be setting up checkpoints along the trail heads and will probably focus their search near water sources, the suspect will have to have access to a water source in order to survive. I just hope they find this dangerous man and the teen girl is found alive.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What evidence is there that the teenage girl is a captive? Maybe they were both just big fans of Badlands and finally fulfilling their fantasies?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Now lets throw a twist in here .. For those anti drone people .. How helpful would it be to have a drone in the sky to help look for the killers

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

the young lady made comments before this happened that he creeped her out and she didn't want to be alone with him. notwithstanding...they assume they was taken in these cases until proven otherwise

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just because someone on horseback exchanged some words with them and she didn't appear to be in distress doesn't mean she is involved so I agree with the previous statement - to assume she is not a willing participant in any of this. Shock, threats, or coercioncan can definitely make a person appear complicit.

To make it look even more natural both were carrying backpacks and a tent. Its unlikely after a few days he is going to be dragging her by her hair into the woods. He's worked on her and is blening in. However - the witness said they seemed out of place since they were geared up for a lighter terrain than the one they were hiking into.

It gets really cold in those mountains at night and I'm sure he won't be allowing a fire. Also, unless someone knows how to navigate such terrain getting lost is a big possibility. They will have to come out eventually to eat or for medical care (drinking the water may cause parasites as one of many things that is likely to happen when not prepared). Or they will be found following one of the creeks or river because they find themselves lost. I am thinking it won't be long.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Evidently it didn't take long as I suspected. Suspect has been killed and Hannah Anderson is safe.

q13fox.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Glad she is safe and hope the healing can begin after everything she has been through.

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Did anyone else see the FBI conference. Basically, they are saying a shooting review team has to review what happened before they will release ANY details. I'm calling BS on this, any other time they don't have a problem releasing details.

My guess is there is a big part of the story they don't want public or the FBI just went in shooting.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
Evidently it didn't take long as I suspected. Suspect has been killed and Hannah Anderson is safe.

q13fox.com...

I'm a bit confused. So where did they find the suspect and the girl? In the woods? So the horseback riders tip, it was the girl and the suspect that they saw?

Glad she is alive. The trauma will be ongoing for that poor girl. Dead mom and little brother

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by Dianec

q13fox.com...

I'm a bit confused. So where did they find the suspect and the girl? In the woods? So the horseback riders tip, it was the girl and the suspect that they saw?

Glad she is alive. The trauma will be ongoing for that poor girl. Dead mom and little brother

Helecopter spotted the camp from the sky somewhere in that backcountry (not sure how far in). Team surrounded the camp on foot, and while trying to arrest him he was shot. I don't know anymore than this. It does seem strange they can't reveal more.

And yes - the horseback rider tip - saw and briefly talked to them both but did not know until he got home and saw amber alert on news in Idaho. Then the authorities found his car covered in brush so it substantiated this sighting.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Dianec because: To answer rest of question.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Thanks for the clarification.

new topics

top topics

join