It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upper Nazareth Mayor : If you think I’m a racist, then Israel is a racist state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Seeing how modern Israel is a cesspool of homosexuality...

You said that as if it was a bad thing. Tolerance of others is a good standard.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiekyerbooty

I suppose everyone takes their own spelling on names at times. The FBI seems to indicate he's very much an Al Qaeda associate though. So much so, he's good for $1 Million in that Old West sort of way.
Proof is what they require, for the daring (or suicidal) sort who might want to go traitor hunting.

As a side note... People call Manning and Snowden traitors and I think they're guilty more of terminally bad judgement for what were likely all the right reasons in their own minds. Mr Gadahn is a traitor of the black/white definition and old school variety. I'd love to see them take him alive. The BBC did a Bio on Gadahn as well, in an overall look at A.Q. figures known to the public.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Is tolerance allowed in their religion? Technically what he is saying is right for them to own the land they have to live up to the contract and modern day Israel falls way short of that.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Right...because we can always trust the Media and Government when they speak of terrorists and terrorism

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The mayor was using religion to justify staying on the land. According to the same religion he was referring to, homosexuality and all those other naughty things are grave sins and automatically disqualifies them from that land.

You see, a lot of people - Jews and Christians alike - parrot the select few verses that seem to indicate that the Jews were entitled to that land. They all conveniently leave out the bits that say that the land was NOT exclusive to the Jews, but also that the stay on the land was purely conditional.

The next time you see somebody quoting the Bible to defend the Jews just remind them to look up Leviticus 25:23, where God says...

the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers.
- Leviticus 25:23

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by intrepid

The mayor was using religion to justify staying on the land. According to the same religion he was referring to, homosexuality and all those other naughty things are grave sins and automatically disqualifies them from that land.

You see, a lot of people - Jews and Christians alike - parrot the select few verses that seem to indicate that the Jews were entitled to that land. They all conveniently leave out the bits that say that the land was NOT exclusive to the Jews, but also that the stay on the land was purely conditional.

The next time you see somebody quoting the Bible to defend the Jews just remind them to look up Leviticus 25:23, where God says...

Isn't that what you are doing here? Cherry picking scripture? What about other scripture that states that judgement is god's thing, not humans. Also loving your neighbor as yourself? Yes, I know that's New Testament but I'm assuming that you're not Jewish thus all scripture is allowed in this conversation imo.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by intrepid

Is tolerance allowed in their religion?

I can't speak to their "religion" but as a people I've found Jews to be most tolerant.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Yawn.

The Mayor.

The Bible.

Laws that are governed by God and Judged by God. (if you believe in it)

Jew bashing and quantifying it by using a Idiot Mayor, a Nation and the Bible and using their own scriptures to do it?

Priceless.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well then if people want to play the religion game fine here.

If a Jewish state doesn't have the right to exist in the ME which is entirely Muslim.

Then NO muslim state has any right to exist either.

So what way do people want to have it ?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Well then if people want to play the religion game fine here.

If a Jewish state doesn't have the right to exist in the ME which is entirely Muslim.

Then NO muslim state has any right to exist either.

So what way do people want to have it ?

No. Just no.

If an occupation isn't allowed to form a country, then legitimate owners of land in the region aren't allowed to own land?

Is that what you're thinking??

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertStar

Who are the 'original' owners eh?

WHO ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join