It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli drones kill 5 in Egypt. Confused.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...

Ok...some say the US was for the ouster in Egypt, some say nay... and I entertain this notion due to various factors.

Now we have Israeli and Egyptian military cooperation, or so it unofficially seems.

What in the world are they doing? Trying to make the whole country riot?

I hold this belief that in order to confuse an Islamic population, the West wants people to think it still has a stronghold on Egypt... and perhaps this could steer some people back toward Morsi, or a brand new election altogether. Either way you look at this, it doesn't really help the consensus among the people to see Israel kill Islamic militants (no matter which side or what they claim) with the collaborated efforts of Egypt's military.

Here's what I'm hoping for... that some new light will be shed on this issue and that there is no true underlying cooperation between Israel and Egypt (at least not until the West denounces their stance in the middle East and stops playing Saudis lap dog, let Iran sell oil and let the East prosper in energy endeavors without interference and Israel out of Palestine and Syria)...THEN, I'd like to see some real cooperation between West and middle east... but if the people do not see a very clear indication that the US has done a 180, then there is really no point in trying to pass off this fake guise of cooperation... because it's not going to do anything but sit like a poisonous seed in the minds of the middle eastern population. (unless that is EXACTLY what they are trying to do to have more excuses to kill them)

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Maybe it was an isolated event. Maybe it is just Israeli fluff. Maybe it's really unconfirmed or a Western supporter inside Egypt has helped set this up...then Israel responds, the people go WTF?

Somebody PLEASE investigate this!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok, there's a thread about this. Apparantly I didn't look very hard so do with it what you will, but I will want to repost my link and concern in that other thread... for some opinions.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-

join