It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hello all,

I would like to start by advising if you do not believe in 'aliens' then dont read on. This thread is going to be about my experiance and views. You may have noticed my alias as aboveaverage this gives the clue to how that relates to the human experiment.

I have viewed the forum for years and have upmost respect for all the anaylitical responses ie mr phage and the like

This thread will be split in to different parts before my conclusion. I will start with a bios of me, what you may have already noticed is my poor grammer, this due to being dyslexic and also choosing to type this in the most basic of format (xbox360) ,this not allowing me to correct to the format excepted by the margin.

Ok my first part will be my bios

sex. male

race. white

blood type. negative type ass with thread on here

eyes. green

age.26-30

physical. 5-11 athletic good looking with flaws ××important×× above average

iq. 127-137 depends on test and its bias to language

Education . above average school top grade navy entry test non literacy

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would like to add that, although i am a new contributer, i have enjoyed reading the debates over the years. I could easily get my 20 posts in a existing threads, however i believe you should gain that from your own example of why you come to this forum

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveaverage1985

Welcome to the Asylum...it appears, you'll fit right in......

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks this is the only outlet i can talk about this, with the margin more likely to believe in myth and argue amongst themselfs which book is correct with no evidence to support.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So..... To be continued then? Some other time? Oh, sorry I just noticed again that it says "no questions at this time". Well goodness, I'm sorry Mr. Hawke! Just please have your publicist know when you are ready to share your story. I had assumed that was the reason you made this thread was to tell your story, but it was just a teaser for a later reveal, with no deadline given of course...my mistake Mr. Hawke! It's this thick skull of mine, but don't give up on me, sir! I realize now that I was wrong to expect any mention of your beliefs or experiences to be included in your opening post. But at least we have your bios to drool over for the next...indefinite number of days/weeks/months! What a fabulous performance.

Ethan Hawke, ladies and gentleman!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
ATS...a "private" forum anyone can join as long as you agree to the rules.

Its easy....but you are already show "attitude"...which will stay with us as your "non-introduction" in our "Introduction-ONLY' forum, along with your stated intent and inability to respect the 20 1st posts.

Henceforth, to a degree, all your further postings will remind us that. With that...welcome to the fold...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello & Welcome... enjoy your stay

new topics

top topics

join