It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam: 'Jungle Men' Found Hiding From War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think the son has just been given the death sentence, he will not survive in the Concrete Jungle.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
There is already a thread on this

You don't say?

Thank God you showed up 3 days after the OP was posted so you could tell us this.
edit on 11-8-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heathwithnoteeth

It says they were malnourished right? My question is why didn't the father teach his son how to speak? I wonder also how he kept a baby safe in the early years.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I didnt read anywhere that it says they were 'malnourished'

I am assuming that having no communication with people during the child's early years that the father just became used to not talking, and that he didnt feel the need to pass on the entire vocabulary to his son, maybe he thought there was much more important things to teach him.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I would point out that when it was all said and done the B-52's ended the war for the U.S.in 12 days...

Thats one way of looking at it. Another way is that all that bombing didn't win anything... the war was to end anyway.

Some say the primary cause was not bombs but the million people protests in Washington. Some might also say those protests were brought on by the media coverage of the war. I remember that coverage. Maybe you do too. Dinner with Walter Cronkite?

Lesson learned from Viet Nam. The first Gulf War correspondents weren't allowed free range of the war zone, they were compartmentalized. The wars since are a veritable blank spot. Not on line of course, just in the mainstream.

Main street America has no idea what its government has wrought. Neither did the German or Japanese citizens during WWII. History rhymes.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

That doesn't make sense though.. he had to be holsibg out sone hope that one day he would find out it was over and he'd want his son to learn and converse with him. It doesn't make sense. Kids learn just from hearing a parent talk. I don't know.

I read somewhere the man was malnourished but not extremely. Also the father was too weak to walk. Not unusual for an 82 YEAR OLD, but if he's not all then it might be. My 90 year old gma walked around. Luckily they foubd them before the dad died leaving the son alone.
edit on 12-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join