It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you define 'God'?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Because it is a lie.

The mind will deceive you but this moment is true.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It seems you've gone off topic. I believe we were discussing what God is or isn't. You claimed you knew what god is, and in the next sentence, claimed no one can know what God is. So which is it?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A Mouses outlook of what god is:

God is the ultimate communication that ties everything together. A sort of energy with structure. Ka refers to our ability to form the communication. Ya is the teacher of how to use this communication. God seems to be a collective conscious that we can enjoy a relationship with. In religion the communication seems to be limited with others of your kind, the members of the religion. God is the word but the word is unspoken. Our mind is a big processor, it connects things together, it is our own beliefs and desires that limits what or who we connects to.

If you put all your beliefs in science, than the only collective consciousness you will have will be with those who believe the same, your ability to see reality is clouded. Science is supposed to be a tool for learning how to interpret what we see, not a god. Religion is not god either, it is a tool used to try to accentuate the link.

To connect with those who have evil or chaotic souls is not good, the catholic church is very aware of this. Collective consciousness can concentrate energy also and it may be able to heal people. It has to go through someone who can steer this energy though, not many can..And remember that both the good and evil can have their people who can harness the energy of those who believe in them.

We are not limited to having a link with people, all parts of nature can be accomplished by the right person. An indigo child can do this well. Moses used this link to bring frogs and pestilence to free his people. He may have been able to use this to work with the water, a substance full of life.

To gain collective consciousness, you need to gain the respect of the beings you are trying to communicate with. A teacher can know things that they have never personally learned, they may be able to tie into the minds of students that respected them. Once they are shunned, they cannot get into that persons mind anymore, a person can loose their intellect by loosing one link to a group of a kind.

How many different people or groups of people would benefit by us not knowing of this ability, they want us to believe in them so they can build an empire, the empire of a false god.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It seems you've gone off topic. I believe we were discussing what God is or isn't. You claimed you knew what god is, and in the next sentence, claimed no one can know what God is. So which is it?

This is God. God is within you and God surrounds you.
God is 'that which IS'.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

God is 'that which IS'.

So you know what God is despite no one knowing what God is? We are entering the theatre of the absurd.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

God is 'that which IS'.

So you know what God is despite no one knowing what God is? We are entering the theatre of the absurd.

Please, please go and read it and see if you can spot any lies in it.
www.truthcontest.com...
If you have an open mind you would go and check it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No-one knows what God is.

One can only believe an understanding formed by the combination of what we have learned from others or conceived on our own.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
No-one knows what God is.

One can only believe an understanding formed by the combination of what we have learned from others or conceived on our own.

And that is a belief.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

www.truthcontest.com...

I will read it. However if you are unable to utilize your own understanding, your convictions are suspect.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

www.truthcontest.com...

I will read it. However if you are unable to utilize your own understanding, your convictions are suspect.

Read it and then read all my previous posts.
I found that website only today.
Honestly I don't care if you believe what I say. Only the truth matters and if you find any on that site I am nothing but delighted.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Exactly so. A belief is what we hold as an understanding ONLY. It is not a 'truth' in the logical sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Exactly so. A belief is what we hold as an understanding ONLY. It is not a 'truth' in the logical sense.

Logic is not truth - logic is what the mind works out.
Gods work is in sight and vision.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

God does not 'work'. God only 'knows'.

ETA: and 'logic' is a means to an understanding. I did say 'the logical sense', not 'logic is truth'. It's a process.
edit on 9/8/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I suppose it was your sight and vision that worked out what logic is and isn't and that sight and vision is God's work.

Everything you've said is self-refuting.
edit on 9-8-2013 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

God does not 'work'. God only 'knows'.

God is knowing what is presently appearing - it is all there is.
The mind deceives one into believing so much more.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I suppose it was your sight and vision that worked out what logic is and isn't and that sight and vision is God's work.

I was born with sight and hearing and then the mind was implanted and built a wall between the seer and what is really appearing.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
God is one or a unity. God is unique in developmental phenomena. God is everything, in everything, and is made of everything, and everything is made of God. There is nothing that is not God. There is nothing separate from God. God is not a personality or being. God cannot be confined to one thing. The divine includes truths as transcendent facts. God has a passive aspect, and an active aspect. God does not create anything out of nothing: He creates by weaving together aspects of himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
God is knowing what is presently appearing - it is all there is.

'All that is' is also that which does not become apparent.

The mind deceives one into believing so much more.

To 'believe' means 'to love'. The mind is not deceiving, it is accepting.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The mind is not deceiving, it is accepting.

The mind tries to escape this present moment in search of better things. It dreams of the past and it dreams of the future. In doing so it denies the present. The mind is always next and before or somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was born with sight and hearing and then the mind was implanted and built a wall between the seer and what is really appearing.

The mind grew along with sight and hearing. No one who has ever seen or heard did so without a mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join