It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four things I can't get past, and neither should you

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstrats

FriedBabeBroccoli,
re: " ...and reentry to heaven by believing in God..."
The problem is that folks do not have the ability to consciously CHOOSE to believe things.

That is provocative rstrats, how come do you propose?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
vethumanbeing,

re: ..."how come do you propose?"

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. I wonder if you might reword it?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

FriedBabeBroccoli,
re: " ...and reentry to heaven by believing in God..."
The problem is that folks do not have the ability to consciously CHOOSE to believe things.

That is provocative rstrats, how come do you propose?

The re-entry to heaven by believing in God; why does the human not have the ability to physically or consciously/or as a spirit vehicle to CHOOSE to believe (such things are/may be possible OR NOT; WHY?). Where does the 'inability' form itself in (abstract thought) that Mankind cannot re-enter heaven with or without a belief system.
edit on 16-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing,

Trust me, no, trust God. Before you fall to sleep tonight, ask Him to increase your faith. He will. Speak to Him
every day from now on, this is prayer, even if only for 10 minutes a day. Promise me, okay? Time is short.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
jigger, vhb, anyone reading jigger's thread,

The four last things are death, judgment Heaven or Hell. Pedro Regis has many hits with his prophecies.

No one accuses him of being a false prophet. Mary's term is "pray, pray, pray", she doesn't say it here but it
is a fact. Add it to her list.

The latest message from the Blessed mother to Pedro, an excerpt:

54 – Message of Our Lady, delivered in Brazlandia/DF, delivered on July 30, 2013

Dear children, I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of what is coming for you. Bend your knees in prayer. Difficult days are coming for humanity. Men and women of faith will weep and lament. I ask you to be faithful to Jesus. Open your hearts and believe firmly in the Gospel. My Jesus speaks to you. Listen to Him. Do not separate yourselves from the truth. I came from Heaven to call you to conversion. Be docile. Only those who are faithful to Jesus will remain in the truth. Now is the time of a great spiritual battle. The weapons which I offer to you for this combat are: the rosary, the Holy Scripture, and the Eucharist. Remain upon the path which I have shown you and you will be victorious. Have courage. When everything seems lost, a great victory will occur for you. ....

Veja mais

www.pedroregis.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
jigger, vhb, anyone reading jigger's thread,

The four last things are death, judgment Heaven or Hell. Pedro Regis has many hits with his prophecies.

No one accuses him of being a false prophet. Mary's term is "pray, pray, pray", she doesn't say it here but it
is a fact. Add it to her list.

The latest message from the Blessed mother to Pedro, an excerpt:

54 – Message of Our Lady, delivered in Brazlandia/DF, delivered on July 30, 2013

Dear children, I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of what is coming for you. Bend your knees in prayer. Difficult days are coming for humanity. Men and women of faith will weep and lament. I ask you to be faithful to Jesus. Open your hearts and believe firmly in the Gospel. My Jesus speaks to you. Listen to Him. Do not separate yourselves from the truth. I came from Heaven to call you to conversion. Be docile. Only those who are faithful to Jesus will remain in the truth. Now is the time of a great spiritual battle. The weapons which I offer to you for this combat are: the rosary, the Holy Scripture, and the Eucharist. Remain upon the path which I have shown you and you will be victorious. Have courage. When everything seems lost, a great victory will occur for you. ....

Veja mais

www.pedroregis.com...

Oops, the Blessed Mother said it...pray...at the first of her message.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
reply to post by vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing,

Trust me, no, trust God. Before you fall to sleep tonight, ask Him to increase your faith. He will. Speak to Him
every day from now on, this is prayer, even if only for 10 minutes a day. Promise me, okay? Time is short.

I trust you; and I trust God as IAM it. I know this in flesh and bone I exist as its expression. My faith was tested a year ago in that I denied that I could possibly be its expression. I speak minute to minute to my 'higher self' trusting that it wont prank me too much anymore (what a sense of humor it has, do I have some stories regarding its shennanigans). Promise; I promise, do yea not see who I am? Psalms 40 I waited patiently for god to help me, then he listened and heard my cry, 2. He lifted me out of the pit of dispair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along. 3. He has given me a new song to sing.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
vethumanbeing,

re: "... why does the human not have the ability to physically or consciously/or as a spirit vehicle to CHOOSE to believe..."

I don't know why. I only know that I have never been able to consciously CHOOSE any of the beliefs that I have, nor has anyone that I have asked to demonstrate such an ability ever complied with my request.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

vethumanbeing,

re: "... why does the human not have the ability to physically or consciously/or as a spirit vehicle to CHOOSE to believe..."

I don't know why. I only know that I have never been able to consciously CHOOSE any of the beliefs that I have, nor has anyone that I have asked to demonstrate such an ability ever complied with my request.

It would seem easy no? NOT. The problem for me is in having Faith in something I either have to LEARN (SUSPICIOUS OF IMMEDIATELY as a child) or is indoctrinated by my parents church. NONE of that happenned as my parents were free thinkers and never worshiped; I wound up the oddball intellectual of the bunch siblingwise. If you are not comfortable in choosing anything why not be naisent? I am, I am open to a challenge and think I understand what is happenning regarding the bludgeoning of the compliacient (I DONT KNOW YET) thinkers, as it seems a bit desperate. When you are ready, your muse will arrive to explain or at least open a lock to a door that is all the ready to be cracked an inch (science fact/fiction lies beyond it) BEHOLD the Masonic TEMPLE (whats that checkerboard floor, is that JOB trying to climb a ladder to the heavens and what the heck are those 3 different pillars about, and the three faiths represented as angels). Look into the abyss yellow it only deepens and widens. (smiles)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing,

It would seem easy no? NOT. The problem for me is in having Faith in something I either have to LEARN (SUSPICIOUS OF IMMEDIATELY as a child) or is indoctrinated by my parents church. NONE of that happenned as my parents were free thinkers and never worshiped; I wound up the oddball intellectual of the bunch siblingwise. If you are not comfortable in choosing anything why not be naisent? I am, I am open to a challenge and think I understand what is happenning regarding the bludgeoning of the compliacient (I DONT KNOW YET) thinkers, as it seems a bit desperate. When you are ready, your muse will arrive to explain or at least open a lock to a door that is all the ready to be cracked an inch (science fact/fiction lies beyond it) BEHOLD the Masonic TEMPLE (whats that checkerboard floor, is that JOB trying to climb a ladder to the heavens and what the heck are those 3 different pillars about, and the three faiths represented as angels). Look into the abyss yellow it only deepens and widens. (smiles)

Please apply your intellect then and compare the Masonic temple to the actual Temple of Solomon (not the person) in that they are complete opposites and then ref' the Bible about people still mourning for Tammuz facing the east.

Masonic ritual is a modern embodiment of the illumination/ enlightenment practices of the old mystery schools of Sumer (Babylon).

You are correct in the correlations which can be found in the Bible because it describes a practice designed to create an experience or open a door. The next part is using that intellect of yours to compare and contrast without bias in the search for truth.

You are not the only special little flower who has discovered this. You do however seem to ignore the horrid outcomes that those of follow such a path lead mankind down. There are shades of gray and many good intentions involved, however the final outcome far more often than not is not pretty.

-FBB

PS
Yes we know there are 33 vertebrae in the spinal column which correlates with the Djed (spinal column in ancient Egyptian) and the flight to the "spirit" world. What does Golgotha mean again?

Astronomically speaking have you identified the (or a) meaning of Yehoshua starting his ministry at the age of thirty? It may have something to do with Taurus (ie Isis, Ra, Baal, Tammuz, golden calf) occupying the first 30 degrees and the the final 3 degrees coinciding with the Christ being the only way to get to heaven being represented in the Gemini constellation (often represented as a gateway)? The things you are hinting at (most) all coincide with the (intellectual) religious practices founded in the age of Taurus. Curious little bit that part.

Just throwing that out there for you.
edit on 24-8-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You should read up on what legendary Max Planck says about what's behind all vibration.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
PS
Yes we know there are 33 vertebrae in the spinal column which correlates with the Djed (spinal column in ancient Egyptian) and the flight to the "spirit" world. What does Golgotha mean again?

Astronomically speaking have you identified the (or a) meaning of Yehoshua starting his ministry at the age of thirty? It may have something to do with Taurus (ie Isis, Ra, Baal, Tammuz, golden calf) occupying the first 30 degrees and the the final 3 degrees coinciding with the Christ being the only way to get to heaven being represented in the Gemini constellation (often represented as a gateway)? The things you are hinting at (most) all coincide with the (intellectual) religious practices founded in the age of Taurus. Curious little bit that part.

Just throwing that out there for you.

Are you a 33rd degree mason and do you understand the trials of becoming of ONE SUCH DEIFIED stone mason? FREED. ARE YOU ARTICALED? What lodge do you hold true as you took your NAKED WALK INTO a designed DEATH AND REBIRTH (god in attendance) as an architect TRUE FAITH of GODS SACRED GEOMETRY. I know this. I am there/here to witness. Do you know what Jesus was up to after the age of 14 to 30? I do. Just ask me because I was there.
edit on 29-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother
reply to post by jiggerj

You should read up on what legendary Max Planck says about what's behind all vibration.

I do not mean to abscond this question, but when I vibrate, I leave my body and travel non-body astrally (very embarrassing when in a social setting;---have to grab the ice to keep from leaving...grounding myself).

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join