It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexually Transmitted Demons a Menace Say Teen Exorcists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
God forbid Christians talk about sex and how it can impact someone life and watch the sophomoric comments flow. There is scriptural reasons to understand how one can open to someone else's demonic issues in that when you have sex, the two become one.

I don't think demon possession is all that common, but I have seen it. I would more believe in oppression and opening doorways to the demonic activities messing up your life. Just talk to people who dabble in the occult and ouiji boards etc.. Believing in demons is a lot like believing in Ghosts. I have seen both. Some Christians would say there are no ghosts, but then why did Jesus' disciples ask if he was a ghost when they saw him walking on the water coming towards them?

Sexual promiscuity can have it's own real world consequences, but it can also have spiritual ones as well. If all you can do is joke about it and not consider those who have really suffered that is kind of sad. I won't bother debating because it seems more and more that it's just open season on Christians on ATS. So enjoy your games.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sexually transmitted demons? So that's what that burning was funny Doc didn't give me shot of holy water though.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Yup, they can be a real drag. These days safer sex involves doing the rosary while having intercourse, taking several cold showers afterwards and smudging the hell out of ones bed, literally.

I laughed out loud reading your response, the bed smudging is particularly hilarious...

These girls could easily be legit even though it makes people laugh a lot, there have been people claiming to have seen demons tempting people with lust, and if the person accepted the lustful thoughts initiated by the demon, it could then infest their soul more.. It is hard to know since people seem to do whatever makes them feel good without outside influence, but who knows..

One reason I think they may be legit is because I know that demons are definitely real, but also they could just as easily be fake and using those same methods to make money, but they look so innocent and cuddly rather than corrupt and money seeking.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The women look beautiful and I'm sure can defend themselves but they make the classic mistake of playing the role of the rescuer. Instead of teaching people how to exorcise themselves they create dependent relations and take away the oppertunity for the faithful to learn how to defend themselves. If they would be taught their children could be taught and all would be well between the living and the afterlife. But then they couldn't do it as long as they'd like, they always need people with demons to exorcise.

They make things worse by helping, the demons become stronger while the people have children who have to deal with even stronger demons than their (grand)parents since they always allowed someone else to solve that problem for them.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Cuervo
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Wow.

I guess it's better than being chased by the Inquisition but... wow.

If they ever start offering sexually transmitted exorcisms, their ratings would probably skyrocket, sadly. A person has to sink pretty far into this sort of ridiculousness before I'm ashamed on behalf of Christians but this is one of those cases.

So to you Christians out there: I know you aren't this stupid. You aren't really three girls with a reality show picking on epileptics.

I don't think this is indicative of Christianity, just a group of people who are hucksters and scam artists. We see it with "spiritualists," "psychics," and "faith healers." We see it everywhere. Where there are gullible people, you will find con-men who prey on them.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
God forbid Christians talk about sex and how it can impact someone life and watch the sophomoric comments flow. There is scriptural reasons to understand how one can open to someone else's demonic issues in that when you have sex, the two become one.

I don't think demon possession is all that common, but I have seen it. I would more believe in oppression and opening doorways to the demonic activities messing up your life. Just talk to people who dabble in the occult and ouiji boards etc.. Believing in demons is a lot like believing in Ghosts. I have seen both. Some Christians would say there are no ghosts, but then why did Jesus' disciples ask if he was a ghost when they saw him walking on the water coming towards them?

Sexual promiscuity can have it's own real world consequences, but it can also have spiritual ones as well. If all you can do is joke about it and not consider those who have really suffered that is kind of sad. I won't bother debating because it seems more and more that it's just open season on Christians on ATS. So enjoy your games.

I agree that sexual promiscuity can have negative mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical ramifications. In this particular case, however, I think we really see a good old fashioned carny act.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

alienreality

Skyfloating

Yup, they can be a real drag. These days safer sex involves doing the rosary while having intercourse, taking several cold showers afterwards and smudging the hell out of ones bed, literally.

I laughed out loud reading your response, the bed smudging is particularly hilarious...

These girls could easily be legit even though it makes people laugh a lot, there have been people claiming to have seen demons tempting people with lust, and if the person accepted the lustful thoughts initiated by the demon, it could then infest their soul more.. It is hard to know since people seem to do whatever makes them feel good without outside influence, but who knows..

One reason I think they may be legit is because I know that demons are definitely real, but also they could just as easily be fake and using those same methods to make money, but they look so innocent and cuddly rather than corrupt and money seeking.

I was tormented by a demon for 5 years.
And Im sometimes tormented to this day.

But if this demon wasnt the mother to my 3 kids the torment would be gone.
Its worth the suffering just to be able to see my kids.
Suffering is good food for the soul, and I can say categorically, my soul is not hungry.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by rawheroine

I can't believe they allow something so cheezy on the paranormal sight lol! Is this ad campaigns on ATS now also? lol!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is a marketing ploy.. All the "pastor" is interested in is money... I think HE is possessed... Self possessed with the want of money more like.. These three girls are Buffy wannabes.. They need to go out and get a life away from the nutty Pastor.

ATSmediaPRO
Wow, just wow.

Guardian Express

Demons can be sexually transmitted, say three young exorcists, and when it happens, it can be a real menace. The girls, who hail from Phoenix, Arizona, are featured in a new documentary by film Vice.com. They travel all over the world, meeting with people who have been afflicted with what they say are sexually transmitted demons, and commanding those demons to leave the person alone. The ringleader, Brynn Larson, was raised by televangelist Bob Larson, who claims he recently cured a man of a homosexual curse and the demon inside him. The elder Larson believes that about 50% of the entire world’s population is possessed by demons.

The three girls shun all things related to “Harry Potter, witchcraft, violence, Twilight…horror movies, and sexual stuff.” When asked if they ever have guilty feelings about having to upset people, they say no, but they do get “angry at the Devil” for inflicting people with shame and hatred. Larson, especially, says that she becomes furious at Satan for what he has done to her exorcism clients. “I just get like… how dare Satan do that to them? And I just want to go after that demon and get him. It’s not guilt, because you’re helping them,” she says proudly.

Vice.com TEENAGE EXORCISTS - FULL LENGTH

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

They can be as silly as people see them when they think that this new trend of so call "Teens exorcise" is becoming quite vocal.

Beware, this how fundamentalism thrives and works in America, they are back now targeting teens.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This cannot be real. Oh my god.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unrealised
This is nothing more than a religious marketing ploy, using sexuality in the form of three young ladies, no doubt.

It's so lame that it is laughable.

You're probably right but women have greater potential for the real paranormal stuff so dont discount the possibility they are doing something good.

The greater libido of men actually limits their capacity for these things and makes women more qualified....

...Ironically, the treatment of women as sex objects works against their potential. This is due to the fact that more men are possessed by demons than women. Do I need to argue the fact that 90% of prisons are populated by men?

HOwever there is more to exorcising demons than just doing things verbally. Repossession is always likely, radical lifestyle changes are necessary and victims likely need further assistance as well.

Possession is also a result of location. Filthy conditions, bad neighbors won't help. Relocation may be necessary, change of jobs, breaking up with people who are causing it.
edit on 27-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, yeah. It's not really surprising. I don't know who these newcomers are, with their rehashing of ancient wisdom.

Knowing what is in people's heads, I cannot say that I am in any real hurry to become one with them. This is where metaphysics becomes useful. It is the foundation, in fact, of rock and roll. If one has their head together, then it's OK (A-OK in fact), to 'become one flesh' with others. But I wouldn't wish to be a unrooted waif out there, knowing what vanity is in person's hearts and souls and minds.

a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

# 443

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Knowing what is in people's heads, I cannot say that I am in any real hurry to become one with them. This is where metaphysics becomes useful. It is the foundation, in fact, of rock and roll. If one has their head together, then it's OK (A-OK in fact), to 'become one flesh' with others. But I wouldn't wish to be a unrooted waif out there, knowing what vanity is in person's hearts and souls and minds.

This is the problem of all religion and most group gatherings. Been in a church for 20 years now I don't go to church anymore. I'm far too disgusted with the inconsistencies and ignorance of religion and worldly gatherings.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rawheroine
Earth is a sex-fueled planet. Go ask any religion. ANY religion. It will agree. The only debate is what we do with that energy. I think these silly little Christians are onto something! (Well-meaning, but ignorant and gullible people tend to do that - they stumble onto something and they feel soooo strongly about it, and go on a crusade about it, but embarrass themselves in front of the sophisticated folk in the process. But still - their convictions - they're right. They're just immaturely formed.)

"Sophisticated folk"

You mean like the type that lookout for mankind and decree "if they can't eat bread, let them eat cake".

Azz-mon-kies.

Your slip is showing.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

If they ever start offering sexually transmitted exorcisms, their ratings would probably skyrocket, sadly.

I'd sign up for that one. "I've got a demon in my pocket and it's growing just for you, baby."

(Just making a joke, I'm not really advocating sex with underage girls. )

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sad

These idiots are actually making money doing this.

Sadder
, the people who pay them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwilliam

I used to listen to Bob's radio show back in the 90's. I swear, that show was spookier than some of the worst c2c episodes-- doubly so if you happen to be a born again christian and believe in demons-- which was more or less me at that point in time. His novel wasn't half bad, either, but I digress....

I'll have to check this out. I love vice.

Me too! I remember one show scaring the living daylights out of me.

Bob gets a call from what sounds like a child. And the caller (child) says somthing like "I'm locked in a closet, help me, im locked in a closet.."

And as Bob tries to talk to the caller, this scary voice that did not sound human, started screaming in a languge i never heard before.

I tell you, i got out of my car so fast.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And they do it all for "donations" ,not fees, "donations".

You should see bobs house, and the stables and the pool and the cars and......

You get the drift.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So now sex causes demons??? I guess anything to keep kids from having sex? I have dated a few people who I could swear were possessed never caught the demon. Why is it that it seems always the virgins are the ones who say sex is bad? Also the end of video shot of the girls behind???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join