posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
reply to post by LittleByLittle
I tried to PM you but it didn't work. I can only send messages to staff members :/
But i'll take it here then.
What I want to discuss, or ask for rather, is how to get out of body. because that's where I feel like I'm missing the most knowledge. I have looked
for methods and so but nothing has really worked for or resonated with me so far, so I'm just doing what I have figured out myself and know to be
working. I have had vibrations and a feeling of being sucked out of my body three times but so far I have never left my body while conscious. What
I'm doing to get out is...
1. Practice mind-fulness. Once when I remembered to be aware of what I am doing I got this awesome feeling and I just knew that this was the way to
the astral. Being clear in the mind and conscious throughout the day also makes my dreams much clearer and according to Belsebuub the dreams will
become OBEs when I'm able to be conscious all the time, which resonates with me. (according to him dreams are actually OBEs already but the
subconscious projects so much so that you can't see what's actually there in the astral (etheric?) plane. But then when the subcounscious is
stilled, those projections disappear and what's actually there appears)
2. Keeping a dream journal and practising lucid dreaming. I just love lucid dreaming and I guess being able to remember dreams is good. Getting your
brain wired for the astral.
3. Doing relaxation in the evening when I go to sleep.
4. When I wake up, and is half-asleep, I relax and do some visualisations to get out of body. My vibrations has come when I'm half-asleep.
5. Battling gluttony and lazyness. My vibrations have come when I have really managed to tackle these.
If you, or anyone else, have any more suggestions I'll be happy to try them out