It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone
I might come to post something here but I actually made this account primarily for the purpose of looking for band mates. I feel very strongly that I'm supposed to form a rock band in this life (my mission) but I have a hard time finding band mates, I'm too different from most people and I just seem unable to get along with ANYONE (i currently dont have any social life except family). However, I thought that I could perhaps find some people via this forum who also want to play in a band and are... um... spiritual in nature.

I play the guitar (acoustic and electric), the piano, I sing and I write songs. I'm looking for a bass player and a drummer. If you know anyone who I could play with, please please tell either me or him/her so that we can get in touch with eachother.

I might upload some ideas I have to this page:Spam Removed By Staff
As for now I only have some digital music there.

I may also upload some music here
Spam Removed By Staff

I'm a very experimental musician, as you can see from my digital music, and very diverse in my writing, and also open to play anything.

Here is my e-mail
Spam Removed By Staff
I'll also regularly check my inbox here on ATS, on UploadSociety and on soundcloud.

Hope you're doing well!
edit on 19/8/2013 by Sauron because: Removed Personal Spam Links

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Welcome and I hope you find the people you want for your band. I can relate that life can be a little challenging on this planet when you are different or do not fit the box. If you ever wanna discuss spiritual and seeking PM me.

And a question does you name mean that you are fond of sitting in trees?

edit on 8-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ekorren

Hello

I hope you find other people to create music and magic with...see you around the forums!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hey hows it going!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
LittleByLittle: Yes, it's challenging. And about my name, yes it does =)

caladonea: Yes I'll find my bandmates. I'm making posts all over the internet, and I'm completely open with my intentions, hihi (to make music to help people in their spiritual journey)

Asphyxiated: I Was very depressed earlier this morning, but then I played some electric guitar, got some ear training done and played some acoustic guitar, so now I'm in peace again. Scary thing is I didn't feel like playing guitar at all when I was depressed...

And just for everybody's interest, it was sleep deprivation that finally got me to start looking for band mates in this way. I dunno, I think there is some drug released or something anyway I got these freaking epic feelings and I was scared that I previously had spent so much energy trying to find out what JOB I would try to get, coz now, with these astral feelings (I guess) it was so clear what I was supposed to be doing here.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I tried to PM you but it didn't work. I can only send messages to staff members :/
But i'll take it here then.

What I want to discuss, or ask for rather, is how to get out of body. because that's where I feel like I'm missing the most knowledge. I have looked for methods and so but nothing has really worked for or resonated with me so far, so I'm just doing what I have figured out myself and know to be working. I have had vibrations and a feeling of being sucked out of my body three times but so far I have never left my body while conscious. What I'm doing to get out is...

1. Practice mind-fulness. Once when I remembered to be aware of what I am doing I got this awesome feeling and I just knew that this was the way to the astral. Being clear in the mind and conscious throughout the day also makes my dreams much clearer and according to Belsebuub the dreams will become OBEs when I'm able to be conscious all the time, which resonates with me. (according to him dreams are actually OBEs already but the subconscious projects so much so that you can't see what's actually there in the astral (etheric?) plane. But then when the subcounscious is stilled, those projections disappear and what's actually there appears)

2. Keeping a dream journal and practising lucid dreaming. I just love lucid dreaming and I guess being able to remember dreams is good. Getting your brain wired for the astral.

3. Doing relaxation in the evening when I go to sleep.

4. When I wake up, and is half-asleep, I relax and do some visualisations to get out of body. My vibrations has come when I'm half-asleep.

5. Battling gluttony and lazyness. My vibrations have come when I have really managed to tackle these.

If you, or anyone else, have any more suggestions I'll be happy to try them out

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
And thanks everyone for the wonderful welcome

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi ,Welcome to ATS

I hope you enjoy your time with us

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Encore

thanks, enjoying it so far.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ekorren

I have a feeling you are a bit beyond what I can do with dreams and OOB so if you find a good answer send it to me
. I am very bad at remembering anything I dream at all. I also have the urge to do things so I cannot sit in a mediation for long without going bored or having my mind explore different thoughts. Listening to music and singing along is nice for me and just resting to chakra music is very relaxing.

The feeling of bliss is nice thought thru the chakras or whatever they are in the body.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Yeah I don't meditate either, not in the way most people do anyway. On the other hand I literary meditate 24/7 by practising mind-fulness, and sometimes I just like to be still and sometimes even close my eyes.

If you want to remember your dreams the best thing is to keep a dream diary. It really helps.

And watch that bliss. It might not be what you think it is.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Ekorren because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle[/

Originally posted by Ekorren

And watch that bliss. It might not be what you think it is

Oh God. This probably qualifies as sofisticated fear-mongering. I have a long journey ahead of me. What I meant is that I got a feeling in my chest that made me laugh and that may seem wonderful, and it's probably a good sign, but when I started feeling spiritual feelings this laughter-joy just seemed boring.

new topics

top topics

join