It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"The President should be a Hero,above the call of the flesh."

Not too many Presidents today can be called heroes.

Because a President should be above everything of material interest on this world,either personal or for a group of people.

J.F.Kenedy was a hero because he was above his material flesh.

He had no fear.

Maybe Nixon was a hero because he gave up the office without a blink of an eye.

He had no fear.

A President should live for his people,and not for a restrained group of people,with only material interests and with no care for the others.

And if he needs more power,then no effort should be too great to save his people in suffering.

If he wants to remain in history and to be remembered even after a hundred years,then no sacrifice will be too great,and history will remember him with the heart of many,as one heart.

But if not,then he will be forgotten,just like a passer by,with nothing remarcable to be noticed.

Because America need heroes.

And not slaves.

A President must dream,and see the future,as those before him imagined.

And he must make the present to become that future,now.

Because time cannot wait,because sometimes can be too late.

He must understand that an entire nation can give wings,and power, to end the suffering of a Nation.

And in one hundred years his name will be written with golden letters in the books of history.

Because maybe the time has come to have Books of History.

And that moment is now.

"Above everything stays the Nation,and above Nation stands the people,in between is the President."

Above all of them stands God.

An President of a Nation of a People must stand up,above everything,and he must do what is right,for the Right of Living,free,again.

He must look in the eyes of the oppressors of that Nation,and the only word of any question that the oppressors ask,should be,NO.

And then and only then history will look in his eyes and would say,YES.

Finally after so many years,we have a Hero.

A Hero who saved his nation,without fear,without any compromise,with courage.

And only then he could look in the eyes of his people,and to smile.

Because he had the courage to look in the eyes of the oppressors,with the words,

"Let my people Free"....once again in the Land of the Free.

edit on 7-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Above all of them stands God.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's why I have said I will respect no president from this time forward (several presidents ago) until they do what is right, which will end in a way we all are aware of.

Ron Paul could have been one of those men, but I'm glad he's still alive because of his failure to get elected.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3V3L4710N5
It's why I have said I will respect no president from this time forward (several presidents ago) until they do what is right, which will end in a way we all are aware of.

Ron Paul could have been one of those men, but I'm glad he's still alive because of his failure to get elected.
All you have stated is true,and I know for sure that Ron Paul's life was threatened at a certain moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Fear is what keeps the things where they are ,but for sure they will not understand.

top topics

join