It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Will Bring the Sound of Banks Crashing. After That, the Crackle of Gunfire.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Gold and Silver..... pretty useless really when compared to consumables like food and energy. Gold & silver..? has anybody ever actually had the gold they claim to own or is it a receipt of some sort? No, who has the gold?? Some far off warehouse in some commercial business park? Who actually has what they have invested in ?
So...... if everything is collapsing, how is your 'gold' going to help you? is it tangible ?

I would say, unless you have in your hand, that you don't really have anything when it all goes south. ya think?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

well i feel this may be the tipping point if you cut the pensions of all the former Detroit cops then you might see an armed response arise out of it . i hope they are well stocked for ammo there.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
remember, we are supposed to be mauled by the second sun as well at this time, so September is shaping up to be the month that gets removed from the Human language in generations to come,if any of this follows through lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Would this be the same banks that are currently raking in record profits? We already have seen nobody will allow the banks to fail and right now they are not even close.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've heard this tale for a long time now. When our generation reminisces about the times grandma and grandpa shouted that the "end was near" and how we were going to explode on X date, our offspring will remember the times we shouted from the rooftops that the banks were going to collapse.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Would this be the same banks that are currently raking in record profits? We already have seen nobody will allow the banks to fail and right now they are not even close.

(DB=Deutsche Bank)

Profit?... or a worldwide fiat monetary ponzi 100+ years in the making that's soon to implode?
edit on 8-8-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Invest in yourself, take a mechanics course, survival, first aid, etc, things you can use. Worst case you end up knowing more, best case it saves your life.

I starred you for this, is because that is pretty much how I've treated the last 3 years of my life...Absorb as much knowledge about as many subjects as I can until SHTF, then it's up to me to make sure I and my loved one's make it out alive...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

An insider said they planned to push gold to about $800 and silver to about $8. However low they drive it, it will pop up like a Bouncing Betty. Of course, TPTB will make money on the way down and up using their paper tricks.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

The recovery will occur when manufacturing jobs are feasible in the US again; don't hold your breath while POTUS is a Marxist. A year or two boom could occur if the globally hoarded cash came out to play (as in Weimar Germany for two years when the printed Marks they sent to the Allies as reparations returned to the fatherland). If you believe the gov't, MSM and Wall Street lies, then you are a sheep to be sheared. Playing a game of chicken (ie, escaping their trap in time) will probably be impossible.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
US manufacturing is becoming very competitive against other countries and has been picking up activity. It sounds like Obamacare will hurt small businesses and I wouldn't be surprised if big business dumps all their health insurance employees were told they would keep. Premiums and health care costs will go up for most people. This is hurting full time business hiring. Over 60 percent of jobs gained last Month were temporary jobs under the required Obamacare restriction of 30 hours a week. 30 hours or more and businesses have to pay a lot more for health care. That's the reason the economy isn't growing very fast.

On the bright side, in China and almost everywhere else, wages are increasing faster than in the US. Americans may very well end up as the lowest cost manufacturer replacing China and Mexico within a couple of years. American workers can now feel like slave labor because wages are increasing faster elsewhere. I say it's a bright side because jobs will start leaving China and Mexico and come here to the lowest cost manufacturer if health care taxes and other taxes don't stop it. The US will also become a net oil exporter if we aren't already. I read somewhere that the Chinese called that a game changer. I believe the Chinese had been planning on replacing the US dollar with Chinese currency as a global safe currency but that could have changed. If politicians didn't keep increasing taxes, our economy might boom. The Supreme Court ruled Obamacare was a big tax increase basically and legal. Increasing taxes a whole lot on everyone to help a small percentage of the population seems foolish to me. I can hope my insurance improves but I haven't seen any improvement so far, just really big premium increases.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If corrupt officials begin stealing pensions, it is because they made some deal to receive a kickback for helping making it happen.. This should paint a big fat bull's-eye on these people that aid and abed this kind of crime. Of course those doing it will find a way to make it legal first before doing it, but if they do this they deserve to get what's coming to them.

If everything does go south, and cops start gunning for people, as soon as reports of civilians being killed by cops start coming in, will be when all officials and police will become public enemy number one, and people will begin hunting them down and shooting them on site.. Do I like this happening? Absolutely not. But when you get news of your Niece, or someone's grandson being shot by a swat team whether by accident or not, people will take up arms and be in such fear that they will be gunning for politicians and anyone in uniform carrying a weapon. This is what really scares me about such a scenario taking place, and I really hope it never happens.

Politicians and LEO's should start considering this before allowing themselves to be caught up in the whirlwind of stupid.. (Except 99% of our leaders and politicians have already been caught up in that whirlwind of stupid) Or we wouldn't be in the mess we already find ourselves in.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Everything revolves around QE and future QE expectations, if total global QE increases (i.e euro cent bank starts QE ) and usa holds off on tapering due to immediate poor trends in aug unemployment number market could go higher, that is pretty much only way. If usa starts taper in sept it is close to game over, and i just cant get my head around the fed stopping something that helps banks and keeps system afloat

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just look at the cost of food nowadays its been rising because the big supermarkets have no more competition. They have shut down other food stores by selling food lower than others and now as their are less competition they are upping the costs of food and fuel. This is planned from the start get lots of supermarkets in towns then when you have billions in the banks squeeze the public dry by manipulating the food costs. Just look at who owns Asda, Safeway, Tesco, Morrisons, etc they are all part of the Elite. We have been lied to and outplayed. Water will be more than money soon and I think its time to invest in portable water distiller to survive. We are a water planet so it makes sense to make sea water drinkable.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

The US economy is held by East Asia. It is not going down until China is happy.

And China is really happy and enjoying the increasing leverage it has over Uncle Sam.

The war will come before the economic collapse. They are still in control and would not go down without a fight.

We are going to see escalating war actions in coming months. Uncle Sam is not happy. Uncle Sam talks with bombs when he is not happy.

Syria and Iran are the near-term targets.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

The US economy is held by East Asia. It is not going down until China is happy.

And China is really happy and enjoying the increasing leverage it has over Uncle Sam.

China holds 7% of US debt. Is that the leverage you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

ah, i love it when post-WWI Germany gets referenced.

how long is it going to be until we get a charismatic leader into office who places all the blame on minority scapegoats and places them in special 'camps'?

Or is it already happening?

To add to the op, i'm notsure if the prophecy is true, but it also sounds similar to the 77 countdown on pronounciation book.

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Official figures:

www.treasury.gov...

China+Hongkong = 1.46T out of 5.7T

China may also be holding large amount of USD cash (bank balances).

Chinese may be holding significant US assets (like shares and bonds of US companies).

Chinese foreign currency reserves of more than 3.5T are mostly in USD assets.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Charismatic leader - No. Not going to happen. The invisible government is the one that runs USA. President no longer has the power.

Minorities in concentration camps - There is a reason they have built this massive surveillance setup. They now prefer to "erase" people they do not like. Easier to kill people so that it looks like a "suicide". Also serves as an example to others.

Concentration camps were for a time when free labor was sought. Todays war are mechanized. They do not need labor anymore. Why to spend resources on concentration camps? Just kill and be happy.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

edit on 9-8-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

Official figures:

www.treasury.gov...

China+Hongkong = 1.46T out of 5.7T

China may also be holding large amount of USD cash (bank balances).

Chinese may be holding significant US assets (like shares and bonds of US companies).

Chinese foreign currency reserves of more than 3.5T are mostly in USD assets.

The fed is now by far the biggest holder of our debt.

China was close w japan for years, but in last 6 months they really have been buying it up, going from 1.18t to 1.33 t as of may.

These other countries know that when QE ends the value of this debt (bond prices will lower) unless usa has told them of something up our sleeve, otherwise.

It is possible that any stock market slide will see money rotate into govt bonds but that would more likely be less duration 3month-2year . The 10-30 year govt bonds are widely expected to rise and this is gonna be a very big deal if they do
edit on 9-8-2013 by cpdaman because: Clarify

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join