It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama cancels meeting with Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

I'm confused by this thread, people WANTED Obama to go ahead with the meeting?

May I ask why?

Ummmm….because there is business to discuss; missile defense, trade, global security issues, etc.

That’s what world leaders do….they meet, discuss solutions, and formulate plans. They DON’T huff and puff and put the important issues of the day on hold because their feelings are hurt. That’s what children do!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Poor baby is butthurt that Putin gave him the finger over Snowden. Aw, too bad.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Awe...Obama got his feelings hurt he didn't get his way. So let's act like children and treat this like it is the ONLY thing that matters to the US right now....good job Obama!

I am sure Putin could care less...probably happy he freed up some time and didn't have to blow smoke to appease the US. This will probably bolster the opinion of Putin in the eyes of many, including my own.
edit on 8/7/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I was just about to write your first line before I scrolled down to read.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Would love to see him get this tough with the filibuster party aka GOP and wallstreet thugs.

What? You think he would treat the GOP any different? The GOP has the same goals as your Democratic Party.

Putin is a boss, has no puppet masters and the best Obama can do is throw a hissy fit.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I see... So the 'big threat' to the world peace they've been whining about lately wasn't enough to disturb Obama's campaigning and late night TV show appointment yesterday? Yet Putin being typically Russian has Obama throwing a tantrum. Oh.... Just when ya think it's safe to stick your head up as an American? Obama does something embarrassing again. It reminds me of Nikita Khrushchev slapping his shoe on the lectern at the UN. :shk:

Oh, his late night propaganda double speak show?

What Obama told Leno “We don’t have a domestic spying program,” Obama told host Jay Leno. “What we do have is some mechanisms that can track a phone number or an email address that is connected to a terrorist attack. That information is useful.”

you could also say "Wars are just kinetic actions"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know, we're bad Americans because we're laughing at our own president. That says something about the quality of our politicians. When did America lose its testicles?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
You know, we're bad Americans because we're laughing at our own president. That says something about the quality of our politicians. When did America lose its testicles?

America didn't, I'm starting to think Obama might have though. I have never seen nor heard of a president acting so unprofessional and petty. Ive heard a lot say some really stupid crap, but when there is a huge terror crisis or worldwide travel alert you address the nation officially on television in the afternoon where everyone can see it. You don't do it at almost midnight with Jay Leno weaving important questions with questions about his grey hair.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

. When did America lose its testicles?

We still have them, it's just that now, we have to do background checks, there's a 10 day waiting period, and they can only be low calibre.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

We still have them, it's just that now, we have to do background checks, there's a 10 day waiting period, and they can only be low calibre.

We also have to turn our heads and cough

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
One way or another America needs to get shut of Obama, the USA was never a laughing stock till you elected that Muslim.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by adjensen

I won't say the situation will escalate, but sources close to the president have said that later today, Obama was going to refer to Putin as a "Dookey Head". No lie.

The s*** just got real!

Aah, go ahead and say that the situation will escalate all the way to the screening of Evil Empire II, for the sake of some excitement.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lol America lost it's testicles in the early 1900's. Or we would have had a revolution like 75 years ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That awkward moment when you realize that eventually you're going to have to sit down for a face to face conversation!

Putin - "Miiister O', why have you avoided me, what have I done to garner such distance?"
Obama - "Vladi, Vladi!! We've talked about this before, don't make me look like a loser in front of my people. You see all the problems I've got already, now you wanna' play keep away with snowden, come on man'!"
Putin - "Spying on your own people how Ameri-Kan" so why don't you tell us what you plan to do with this tactic? Terrorist, Shmerrorists... guys who train on monkey bars and fight with outdated weaponry that we wholesaled to them, AHHAHAAHAAAHAAA and the people fall for this? Why don't you bring back the terror barometer on the TV and just keep it on high - the red one...
Obama - "Not you too Vladi"
Putin - "I just kidddding Big O"
Putin - "Sit back and relax, I've got some dancing bears for entertainment"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I see... So the 'big threat' to the world peace they've been whining about lately wasn't enough to disturb Obama's campaigning and late night TV show appointment yesterday? Yet Putin being typically Russian has Obama throwing a tantrum. Oh.... Just when ya think it's safe to stick your head up as an American? Obama does something embarrassing again. It reminds me of Nikita Khrushchev slapping his shoe on the lectern at the UN. :shk:

Oh, his late night propaganda double speak show?

What Obama told Leno “We don’t have a domestic spying program,” Obama told host Jay Leno. “What we do have is some mechanisms that can track a phone number or an email address that is connected to a terrorist attack. That information is useful.”

you could also say "Wars are just kinetic actions"

We don't have a domes... What? huh???

Yeah, and the 'Truman Show' wasn't confined, it was just creatively limited! How he can say these things with a straight face is a testament to his acting ability. Reagan was weak in that respect. He actually had to believe his words to seem sincere.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
One way or another America needs to get shut of Obama, the USA was never a laughing stock till you elected that Muslim.

Actaully it started with Bush. I mean come on you cant say he wasnt a joke

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Because that's one person he cant lay the law down to,

One?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As long as we have a good strong vagina we are still ok!
That better be ok to say since I hear 'where's their "balls' on so many threads!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

As long as we have a good strong vagina we are still ok!
That better be ok to say since I hear 'where's their "balls' on so many threads!

What she said. If this gets removed there will be rioting.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Obama is a liberal, of course he's a beta male.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Obama versus Putin ?

Isn't that the real life version of Dumb and Dumber ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join