It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by arpgme

God is called Yahweh/Jehovah, Elohim/El when you read the bible in the original language Hebrew.

Elohim is the same as Allah. It's a generic term for "god" or "gods". We all know that people were worshiping different "gods" throughout ancient history.

But to know which one you were referring to you'd have to say his name like so:

"Yahweh Elohim"

He does not recognize calling him by titles like "God", that's why he told Israel to say his name. Some Israeli's refer to Yeshua/Yehoshua (the one we call Jesus) as "the nick name King".

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Hmm, actually El is the meaning god's YA is our god and that means but our ancestor's (though I am Christian I have Jewish ancestry in a direct maternal line though several generations back so they are my ancestor's) adopted the ancient form of Aramaic and added the word's to the Hebrew such a Angel were el means god Elohim god's whom come from the sky e.t.c. but Ball Al and Allah are derivatives of EL that is not the name of YA, in fact YA had ordered all the EL shrines destroyed and you can say correctly that Allah was the Ancient enemy of Yahweh as Allah is the Derivative of High EL whom was also worshiped by the Canaanite and many other peoples on the Arabian sub continent, El was there fore also one of the god's whom Abraham had renounced.

As for god being a dragon, well there is anecdotal evidence from scripture that some angel or even AngYA were such as the fallen one our enemy the vile accuser but when Jacob was tired he was walking in the wilderness in desolate parts and while near to the ruins of a settlement called LUZ he set a stone for a pillow under his head, He slept and then he heard a voice "Jacob, Jacob, JACOB my son" he turned and looked up and saw as it was a ladder reaching even to heaven and the servants of god or the souls ascending and descending too and from heaven, 'Above heaven' over the ladder he saw one like unto a MAN standing before and amidst a great throne like a sapphire and an emerald, he was crowned with a rainbow and his face shone like the sun, his eye's blazed like coals in a furnace, he was robed in white with a golden girdle or belt around his chest and his hands and feet shone like burnished bronze reflecting a furnace, "I am your father and the god of your forefathers Abraham and Isaac, behold the place you now lie, I give it to you and your descendants for all generations as an inheritance, as far as you can see to the north, the south, the east and the west, Can you count the stars of heaven or the sands of the earth upon which you now lie, yet I alone whom made them know there number and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even than these, your seed shall not always obey me and I shall punish them, like chaff upon the 'threshing floor' (Jerusalem?) caught in the wind I shall scatter them to the north, the south, the east and the west into every nation and every family of man shall I scatter them until all the world are your descendants but a remnant I shall keep true to my name and when I have fulfilled this promise I shall lift them up even to my throne and set them as rulers over the earth.

So not a dragon then.

edit on 10-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Part of that story comes from Genesis 28, I don't know where the rest came from.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Let me simply say I have read a different text to you and know what I wrote is true, There is a war between different powers and you are all the prize, your mind and the reality you think you live in is not so solid as you presume but don't take my word for it, look into your own past and how many times you read or heard or saw something only to second guess yourself, on another thread the concept of a Tulpa is mentioned but what if such was created only to grow to the point were it was the master and not the slave, thinking itself a god (an Allah) it would require the life and soul of it's worshiper's and seek to annihilate any truth that prevented that until as the last soul eventually dies it itself would then follow revealing at the end what it has become for without us it can not exist as we can not without the true god (Yahweh).
I read this in the bible but the reality I remember with its golden hued sun and it's azure blue sky with fluffy white clouds is only a dream now in this world of corporate financed MK ultra inspired vote rigging ecology destroying devil's, I sought during this change which caused a kind of rejection that nearly destroyed me to move my self or my soul pattern to a different super field through a process of inductive oscillation (though my corporeal form that is typing now is right here) but the method I used would not go down well as I was essentially trying to escape the power that was killing me, i succeeded, I will grow to fill my own independent field though this was not my intention (I will be a lonely sole all alone in a vacant universe but that universe will be me so when I have sufficient strength I will use it to do what must be done) and will in time seek to rectify what has been done here, AS I remember a different revelation of st john I know what is missing from your version and as whatever power it is has removed it I must seek to fulfill what was said of such that they will be removed from the book of life not matter how high or powerful they may have become god always finds a balance but for now though I have tried to share the missing I am now the keeper of seven threescore and seven man and since only I seem to remember it by default falls to me to do what must be done even if it is the death of my own soul to achieve it.
Who do you think it talks of, "And i shall give unto him as my father gave unto me the rod of iron with which he shall govern all nations smashing them as potsherds" - only the kingdom of the lamb mortared by the blood of Christ and founded upon the immovable rock shall withstand that.
What is it that he overcomes.
The revelation that I read said "And I beheld one like unto the son of man come from heaven and it was given unto him that He did overcome the Beast (overcome not defeat) that the dragon had given his power too and he did overcome the kingdom of the beast (Which has the number six threescore and six which is the number of A man this is the number of the beast) and let him that hath wisdom understand for he that did overcome the beast has a number which being seven threescore and seven, this is the number of man.

I don't expect you to believe me but to assume I am insane or believe a delusion, I do not I know and would never talk about this, I am not seven threescore and seven but whom is left for someone like me whom has seen even the immovable words of the god of his faith destroyed - I will avenge my god upon those that have perpetrated this but I can not whom am asleep myself wake you all up can I.

I will quote what I read even if it no longer corresponds to the shifting reality, I tried to be a quantum anchor but I am only a man not a god and though I have formulated theory's to try to explain why My reality is no longer here even though I once jumped out of my chair in disgust at the blasphemous rhetoric of Eugene Terrablache the leader of the boar separatist movement in south Africa whom were demanding a separate state since they opposed the abolishon of apartheid, when he claimed the white race were seven threescore and seven and used the common miss translation of that 777 as his flag a nazi swastika with only three axis being three sevens and he claimed the blacks were the beast.
I was very religious and saw that man as a devil but he was quoting the bible not making it up though his interpretation was totally skewed and warped.

I will get to who ever or whatever has done this but I know that will not happen while I am alive physically yet I also know that I and any one else whom also independently remembers is not the same as the rest of you, not better or worse though we may have come under directed attack but different and that very attack tells be I pose a risk to what ever has done this and I intend to live up fully to it's fear's.

Are we not all seeking for some reason.
edit on 11-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You wanna know what's funnie to me ?
How you think you just got it all down right ? You went through all that bullsh*t to try and prove your point when really your mind is so twisted your prolly brain#ed. Have you even tried to apply how powerful god is ? No you haven't because if you did you wouldn't have wrote ignorance about his name which is so holy that it is not even supposed to be spoken by man.!.!.!.! Did you know that ? Know I don't really... Think you did and also you make no since whatsoever through the entire thing you have no real vital information. Something you need to understand is that " satan envy"s what god has " worship from all things that why he wants to have his throne exalted! He is the definition of freedom of choose or free will dumbass ! God forces nothing on anything because he is the greatest force and nothing can bring doing the Alpha & Omega . Truly he gives the devil power for a certain amount of time because he is allowing the devil to try to and tempt us all so we cannot recieve gods love . Because he sinned and was throne out along with 1/3 of the angels , and where are they ohh hahahaha hear with us this is his playground and since the devil failed his mission he's gonna dam truly , surely make sure you fail as well if you let him because it's to late for him my friend and he knows it, for you it isn't aslong as you didn't disrespect the Holy Ghost then well your done for .your spirit is of the devil as well weather you no this or not because it's ethier your with him or against him
you truly don't want to be my friend for we hate all evil that's the fear of The Lord !
Now demons are scary believe me but there wicked and disgusting and don't give a # about you there all around us in spiritual form and dimensions we cannot see with the eye! But they do afflict people because of actions or chooses we make . . . Now with that being said angels are more terrifying than demons truly are 1. They are gods army, 2. They deal with demons 3. They will do anything for god 4. And they are not to be #ed with and even demons no this now believe me this god your putting down like this oneday you will be face to face during judgement you will be terrified !
and another thing angels are scarier because we cannot interact with them at all don't believe me ? Ask some one who seen a demon I bet money there scared #less !
Remember ? Mother#er never loved us the devil doesn't and for him and 1/3 to get kicked out of heaven ooooooo were all in for a test and a treat when Armageddon comes be ready !!!!!!
I'm not judging I'm just throwing facts out you know how there is all ways two sides of a war ? Think deeply and be open minded , what do you think it represents ? Good and evil !
When Eve at the forbidden fruit she had unlocked the power to know Good & Evil !
There is God & Devil !
Be smart and know what ye speak!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertPaulson515

K dude...

Quit coping and pasting the exact same message in every thread you find

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

This is a very old thread which I just stumbled upon by googling "god is a dragon." I believe he is, too. There is a passage in the Old Testament that clearly hints at that, which is Psalm 91:4:

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

As we all now know, many dinosaurs had feathers, and birds are directly descended from them. But some dinosaurs could also fly! Dragons are basically winged dinosaurs that also could breathe fire. Though the fire part may not be true, God is described in the Old Testament as something like a really huge bird. You could say that passage is just metaphorical, but I have my suspicions.

I just joined AboveTopSecret, in order to post this message. Though I have written extensively over the years, on the concept that God's original form is as a dragon. Thank you for your attention, and providing these incredible forums.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ezekielk

According to the Bible, God has taken all kinds of shapes and forms. He has appeared to the Israelites as a cloud, a burning bush, and a man. God is not limited in form. You might want to do some research on the "four living creatures" in the Bible as well as the "seven spirits of God" too.

You have to use context to determine who's who in the Bible.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks for telling me stuff I already know. But it's also irrelevant to the point I just made. For I am not asking for "help" with interpreting a passage...I am merely pointing out a most interesting part of one of the Psalms that describes our Creator as a really large, feathered "bird." And yes, I understand that passage in the context in which it's placed.

edit on America/Chicago306America/Chicagok32America/ChicagoWednesdayk by ezekielk because: Further clarification.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join