It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
His God that told him that there is only *ONE* god of heaven turned out to be the same God of The Jews/Bible (Yahweh)!

King Cyrus worshipped Ahura Mazda The Dragon and Ruler of heaven, The Bible says he was following The Right God "Yahweh"!

edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

You are correct that the Old Testament god was Yahuwah or Yahweh. However, Ahura Mazda was a different god altogether, which was the Lord of Light and Wisdom in the Iranian area (originally in the Indo-Iranian location). He was also the god of a religion called Zoroastrianism. Each god had his or her own chosen people. In this case, Mazda's people were the Iranians, while Yahweh chose Israel and the Jews. It all depends on the god's mission to teach what part of the world when they descended into the Physical Plane.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

His God that told him that there is only *ONE* god of heaven turned out to be the same God of The Jews/Bible (Yahweh)!

King Cyrus worshipped Ahura Mazda The Dragon and Ruler of heaven, The Bible says he was following The Right God "Yahweh"!

You are correct that the Old Testament god was Yahuwah or Yahweh. However, Ahura Mazda was a different god altogether, which was the Lord of Light and Wisdom in the Iranian area (originally in the Indo-Iranian location).

When you get right down to it there are no altogether different Gods. There are just different cultural, semi-autonomous, psycho-physical manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic, poetic, mythological form. The form and name that a local cultural manifestation takes is secondary to the universal archetype, which is formless.

That's what 'God is One' means. Not that the God of a particular culture is the only God among imposters, devils, etc.

edit on 7-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
When you get right down to it there are no different Gods. There are just different cultural, semi-autonomous, psycho-physical manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic, poetic, mythological form. The form and name that a cultural manifestation takes is secondary to the archetype, which is formless.

That's what 'God is One' means. Not that the God of a particular culture is the only God among imposters, devils, etc.

The separate gods in all of history were individuals in respect to their free will of experiencing all of existence. We are the same way. We exist as individuals in this world to experience it, knowing what it is to be in the physical universe. We are manifestations of God's own consciousness experiencing the Material Universe. We are God in all forms, We are One with Source. Separation is only an illusion created by the Material Universe. Do you really understand what is an illusion? Means it isn't real. Though we think that we are individuals, thinking these gods are separate from us; in reality, we are One with them, One with all creation. That is what is meant by "collective consciousness." We are of One mind, One Consciousness.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

When you get right down to it there are no different Gods. There are just different cultural, semi-autonomous, psycho-physical manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic, poetic, mythological form. The form and name that a cultural manifestation takes is secondary to the archetype, which is formless.

The separate gods in all of history were individuals in respect to their free will of experiencing all of existence. We are the same way. We exist as individuals in this world to experience it, knowing what it is to be in the physical universe. We are manifestations of God's own consciousness experiencing the Material Universe. We are God in all forms, We are One with Source. Separation is only an illusion created by the Material Universe. Do you really understand what is an illusion? Means it isn't real. Though we think that we are individuals, thinking these gods are separate from us; in reality, we are One with them, One with all creation. That is what is meant by "collective consciousness." We are of One mind, One Consciousness.

OK, fine. So we humans aren't altogether different from each other.

So, neither are the gods that you said were 'altogether different' from each other.

No gods are 'altogether' different, despite appearances.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have proof positive that the true identity of santa claus is the tooth fairy and I am prepared to die and kill for what I believe in

edit on 7-8-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by arpgme

After reading more in depth, Cyrus was not talking about Ahura Mazda at all, he was talking about Yahweh. In Hebrew it actually says Yahweh Elohim told him to build him a temple in Jerusalem not Ahura Mazda. It's a pretty large leap to say Yahweh Elohim and Ahura Mazda are the same.

They are if you go by the meaning of the names.

Ahura means to be/the existing. Maz means the biggest. Da means knowledge/wisdom.
Seems to relate well to the meaning of the name Yahweh that means The existing one.

One source different names.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OK, fine. So we aren't altogether different from each other.

So neither are the gods that you said were 'altogether different' from each other.

No gods are 'altogether' different, despite appearances.

Right you are. "Altogether" was just semantics to explain to the OP that the gods as individuals in the Spiritual Realm do exist as separate beings, not in the way that the OP thought as the same person with different names. Indeed, I do agree with your philosophy in the spiritual sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

A very fine disertation on the Ugaritic texts and the devine councel was done by Michael S. Heiser here is web page on the subject. If you do some serching you can find the actual disertation he did for his degree for free.

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by occrest

I don't know if that is the true name. That name with the four letters has connections to the occult.

reply to post by iSomeone

God ordered the killing of animals and infants.

It is controlling to say "follow me" or "go to hell". That is basically saying do what I say or suffer. The hot stove is a different idea, but imagine if a parent was forcing their child to put their hand on a hot stove for not doing whatever they say... Imagine if they told them to keep their hand on the hot stove and never take it off for disobeying them...

Would you please show me in the bible were God sends people to hell. Or just show me the place of hell in the bible. It is not there.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

it's there. the followers of the beast system are condemned to the grave (hell) then hell is thrown in the lake of fire. to me, this would be better interpreted as the end of death, as death is also thrown in the lake of fire and death is what puts a person in the grave (hell). so it's more like saying no more death nor the place you are put when you die (the grave). but some translate that to mean, that the spirits of the condemned are there as well, and some translate it to mean, the spirits of the condemned just permanently cease to exist. the latter makes no sense to me and neither does the former. so i have decided to just consider the whole thing a misunderstanding.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
to the op

i am sorta following the same bread crumb trail that you are, but i have arrived at slightly different interpretations. there's more than one yahweh in the old testament. in fact, there are at least 3 yahwehs in the old testament, one of which is the biblical satan --- the accuser and enemy of humankind. he don't like us very much. and another one is the creator and savior of humankind, but the text has been creatively translated to make it sound like the accuser created us. it's verrrry trickily worded. naughty translators, naughty.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON!"

Oh God that's so funny and so ah.. cute.

Thanks for the laugh, you helped make my day a little brighter.

Best regards, and God Bless.. ?

NAM

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So you think that muslims worship black stone in the middle of desert?

You should tell this to this woman, FAST before is too late, maybe u will save her with your ignorance

Yeah...I highly doubt anyone who says Jesus spoke to them
. The entire reason for him giving us the Holy Spirit was to guide us during the Silence while he is away at the temple in heaven interceding. He told The 11 after his resurrection we wouldn't be hearing much from him. After Pentecost he only appeared twice to people, except for Stephen whom he allowed to see on his throne in heaven when he was being stoned to death.

So as for my ignorance, I seem to know a bit more than you do.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Would you please show me in the bible were God sends people to hell. Or just show me the place of hell in the bible. It is not there.

In the book of revelations he throws whoever doesn't follow him into The Lake of Fire.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Obviously. GOD-zilla. Doy hickey.

But seriously, interesting....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The bible does speak of an outer darkness a separation from God. The bible says that hell was created for the devil and the angels that rebelled.

This may sound off but here goes it seems like Satan thought that God could not do anything against him because of the law of balance. By that I mean if God had smote the devil and his angels there would be less in creation an unbalanced universe. So God created man to fill that void.

When Christ came it was in the fullness of time, I believe that the end will come when there is a fullness of balance between what was created that will be thrown into the lake of fire and what was created that will spend eternity in the presence of God. Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by undo

The bible does speak of an outer darkness a separation from God. The bible says that hell was created for the devil and the angels that rebelled.

Would you provide us with the information to look up the part of the Bible you are referring to here?

This may sound off but here goes it seems like Satan thought that God could not do anything against him because of the law of balance. By that I mean if God had smote the devil and his angels there would be less in creation an unbalanced universe. So God created man to fill that void.

God can no more smote the devil than you can smote your shadow-self. The devil is to God as your shadow-self is to you.

When we are ignorant of our shadow-self, we project it onto others who then become "the evil". We repress it and project it onto others and then we think it's outside us, just as you think the devil is outside God.

The trick is to withdraw our projections.

When Christ came it was in the fullness of time, I believe that the end will come when there is a fullness of balance between what was created that will be thrown into the lake of fire and what was created that will spend eternity in the presence of God. Just my 2 cents worth.

Well, time is pretty much a stubbornly persistent illusion. Sort of like space, like the ego-self. How can an illusion really achieve "fullness"?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For those of you who are interested in whether or not Yahweh was an actual "Dragon" I have posted a link to an AMAZING bit of proof that he was indeed a Dragon via a 31 page blog on a site called Unexplained Mysteries.
In this VERY REVEALING debate with other posters the OP proves quite convincingly that Yahweh was a Dragon.
The OP has written a book on the subject and is extremely knowledgeable and well versed on the issue.
Below is that link...enjoy.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
edit on 7-8-2013 by lapi7 because: additional info

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

it's there. the followers of the beast system are condemned to the grave (hell) then hell is thrown in the lake of fire. to me, this would be better interpreted as the end of death, as death is also thrown in the lake of fire and death is what puts a person in the grave (hell). so it's more like saying no more death nor the place you are put when you die (the grave). but some translate that to mean, that the spirits of the condemned are there as well, and some translate it to mean, the spirits of the condemned just permanently cease to exist. the latter makes no sense to me and neither does the former. so i have decided to just consider the whole thing a misunderstanding.

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelations 14.

In the presence of the Lamb/Christ. Thus Christ's presence purifies them. Fire = crucible, for some meanings its akin to Christ Consciousness awakening, Holy Spirit, and in the eastern, kundlini.

Fire can also be said to burn up the dross in a person, or purify them.

Would that not be akin to review, in depth feeling what others have felt and really seeing, learning and leaving behind their former self.

I believe that what one has done, if its not overcome and the person hasn't grown to the point of making peace and repairing relationships that they face what they have done, perfect understanding and that this can be likened to timeout. But that the persons shadow is taken away, and their light/soul has either grown bigger/higher grade from earth, or they could have gone back a grade even possibly, unless in the end, everyone shares their info and files and learns from one another and progresses together, at a certain point or instantly. But however it is, souls learn, they grow up, at their own rate, and harming others is not the good way home, people harm themselves and sometimes very much, when they seriously harm others, and thus we should not hesitate to help others wherever we can and with prayer, especially the ones who are hurting others, and themselves, if we perceive that they've made a train wreck of their lives.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

the bible states that Satan was and is an angel a created being. He was actually the highest form of angel in charge of worship of God. So in the end He and the other angels will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now concerning the outer darknes here a a couple of verses about it.

Matthew 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join