It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Pattie L. Brassard* Ex-NASA-AUG 6 2013 - Massive Shifts- and the 2nd Sun.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Hmmm. I listen about five minutes into the video and this guy said laser weapons and asteroid that landed over Russian. I was going cough. "b.s." but sorta believe that then again I dont.

I always imagine that we had some type of laser weapon but what if da 214 or whatever wasn't actually headed for earth, what if they were indeed testing some sort of weapon technology and they cause this chunk to break off and said "oops, it works!"

Then maybe you should look at this google image search and others alike - Laser beam USAF

I already posted a thread about Pattie Brassard and Veritas Radio..
Pattie Brassard - Second Suns and its 7 planets

I love you avatar btw

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Using starmap an app for the iPad that I use to figure out What I am looking at in the sky .. Wether a planet ,star, or sat

That app should help you find the others to view, obviously if the timing is right and during the night.

I guess living in the city also makes it tough to see other planets

Yeah the light pollution does make viewing less interesting compared to somewhere away from light pollution.

I live in Melbourne Australia, a fair bit of light pollution but if the night sky is clear you can see them fine with the naked eye.

Jupiter a while back was extremely bright because it was at its closest distance to us.

Let me see if I can find a pic of the moon with two planets making a smiley face that happened a few years back.

Actually here is a link if you wanna have look

www.sydneyobservatory.com.au...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
aug 7th- Pig's killed in lighting storm +250 pigs

www.thelocal.de...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have access to orbital stuff..

WHAT AM I LISTENING TO???

This is like the Jerky Boys... for conspiracy buffs.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y3K89
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity- You know that part of me tells me too - the mass hysteria around - "Planning" and "being ready"

Dont worry- I don't fret on the end... I don't worry of death.. when its due, its due.

But really - yes.. Makes sense- I mean with fukushima.. Diversion ... Just like the NSA now and there all-sudden "Terror" and "al-qaeda"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Hmmm. I listen about five minutes into the video and this guy said laser weapons and asteroid that landed over Russian. I was going cough. "b.s." but sorta believe that then again I dont.

I always imagine that we had some type of laser weapon but what if da 214 or whatever wasn't actually headed for earth, what if they were indeed testing some sort of weapon technology and they cause this chunk to break off and said "oops, it works!"

Then maybe you should look at this google image search and others alike - Laser beam USAF

I love you avatar btw

One of the images in the link you gave led me to THIS

Looks like that plane was retired in 2011. Just sayin

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

I love you avatar btw

One of the images in the link you gave led me to THIS

Looks like that plane was retired in 2011. Just sayin

Yes 'retired'.

Wouldnt it make sense to first tesst laser beam technology (for weaponry purposes) on airplanes first, before taking the efforts to space?

So after the succuess of the aircraft-laser expirment, retire the plane, then go secret-space program with the technology.. Practise shooting on asteriods in space, barely hit the target, break a chunk off, and have it hit a factory in Russia..

.. Yea I have a pretty weird mind, but it makes sense to me

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Compare her interview with Revelation 12, or read my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

She seems totally legit to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Prophet William Branham prophesied (7) prophecies and (6) came to past. His last prophecy speaks of destruction in America. What Pattie Brassard is talking about have something similar. However, I really don't know what will happen in the near future, but only trust in Jesus. Be humble and pray.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunburst
Prophet William Branham prophesied (7) prophecies and (6) came to past.

I PREDICT (I do not prophesy) that these visions will have all come to pass by 1977.

He was wrong there....

Branham made a number of prophecies concerning the Second Coming of Christ including a prophecy that "the city of Los Angeles would 'sink beneath the ocean'" and that a tidal wave would sweep inland as far as the Salton Sea

And there as well.... so it looks like none of his "prophecies" have actually happened!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunburst
I really don't know what will happen in the near future, but only trust in Jesus. Be humble and pray.

amen

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yes 'retired'.

Wouldnt it make sense to first tesst laser beam technology (for weaponry purposes) on airplanes first, before taking the efforts to space?

So after the succuess of the aircraft-laser expirment, retire the plane, then go secret-space program with the technology.. Practise shooting on asteriods in space, barely hit the target, break a chunk off, and have it hit a factory in Russia..

.. Yea I have a pretty weird mind, but it makes sense to me

Makes sense to me too. That aircraft would probably be considered a dinosaur now with the innovations and advancements in technology, what they do have in laser tech now would be hard for us to imagine, it's like Corso and many others have said, they are 30-50 years ahead in technology than what the public knows about or could imagine.
But getting back to what Brassard is saying, just off the top of my head I remember reading articles on and don't ask me for references as I'm not digging all that up...
Unexplainable Power Outages, one on the San Francisco a couple days ago. Here in Michigan we will have a Substation go down every couple months in my locale and it's always blamed on a squirrel, seems like they would make them squirrel proof and save some money, but then maybe it really wasn't a squirrel.
Many Transformers on Power Poles in Texas igniting for no apparent reason 3-4 months ago.
Photos on the internet of an object next to the Sun looking as if it was a second Sun.
Articles of a Brown Dwarf behind our Sun, this has been kicked around for years.
Department of Homeland Security's call for 24 hour delivery of MRE's just days ago, they already have untold amounts in underground facilities, everyone should know this by now, motive for the purchases could be to keep them out of the publics hands for possible population reduction.
Department of Homeland Security's order for over a Billion Rounds of Ammo (slow down the purchases by the public).
FEMA Camps, do you really think they are for the publics benefit.
Russian, Israeli and possibly Chinese troops in this country...for what?
Many of you who watch this kind of info know I have only skimmed the surface and there is much much more to be said here.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Actually I heard that some scientists are saying they believe there may be a second sun.They think its a red dwarf that never really gets close enough for us to see,however its in the ort cloud and causes meteors to be thrown out of they're orbit into our inner solar system.You can search youtube for more info on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So um, the Sabre GDS system wasn't hacked. Officially, they were upgrading a new implementation. It isn't the first time Sabre's GDS system went down and it won't be the last. Typically though when it happens its only for a few minutes.

Also, if it was hacked you would have issues beyond airline impact. Some OTA's actually use Sabre for hotel inventory and car. So when it goes down you can't cache for air, car or hotel. Imagine an impact four hours will do to an OTA (online travel agency)
edit on 8-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
So um, the Sabre GDS system wasn't hacked. Officially, they were upgrading a new implementation. It isn't the first time Sabre's GDS system went down and it won't be the last. Typically though when it happens its only for a few minutes.

Also, if it was hacked you would have issues beyond airline impact. Some OTA's actually use Sabre for hotel inventory and car. So when it goes down you can't cache for air, car or hotel. Imagine an impact four hours will do to an OTA (online travel agency)

???

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther
I was an officer at Offutt AFB 1980-1983 and I watched film of a C-130 blast about a 1 ft hole clean through a tank turret. The laser was mounted about mid bay and gas generators were mounted aft. It fired out the side like a Green Dragon. In 2007, the USAF installed low power lasers in the nose of a 747 to test missile interception but Hussein cancelled the program.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimithae
Actually I heard that some scientists are saying they believe there may be a second sun.

Care to name these "scientists"?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roberthsiddelljr
In 2007, the USAF installed low power lasers in the nose of a 747 to test missile interception but Hussein cancelled the program.

So why not post the reason it was cancelled?

Unfortunately for the laser-equipped plane, its range was limited — so much so that it'd have to be within Iran's borders to shoot down a missile launched there — and at an estimated 100 million per year, it was prohibitively expensive to operate, even if it had completed testing. Then-Secretary of Defense Robert Gates made no bones about it back in 2009 when he said that "there's nobody in uniform that I know who believes that this is a workable concept."

www.theverge.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

???

Sabre is a reservations system, used by travel agents and other entities. My travel agent (for work) does.

GDS = Global Distribution System -- here just meaning a reservation system. Named years ago.

OTA = Online travel agency.

Basically they were upgrading the system and it had a glitch, which is common with Sabre. It's really old.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All looks legit too me... I bet we see a bunch more Sunday/Monday unfold....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join