It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a true Conspiracy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yah, I kinda thought the same thing. Interesting how quick so many news sources made sure and "corrected" what some people might find kinda strange. Complete with Archeologists and background history.

Oddly however, I have yet to see any reports from any source yet that has been different than any other. Notice how they are all exactly the same info, pretty much paragraph by paragraph from every source. Almost like every one of them were simply told "This is the answer and that's it."

Not only that but it's all just a bunch of misdirection BS mocking those who think Pentagrams are Evil or whatever. Which isn't even the interesting part or the issue at hand imo. I personally don't buy into the BoogeyMan Evil Devil stuff anyway, but even if I did the topic isn't about the symbolism anyway. It's about the fact that it was on Google Maps being presented as it was with those markers labeling it. Which is also something not being mentioned either in a truthful manner. The news sources do mention the "Adam and Lucifer" label, but nobody mentions the most important and interesting one which was the one marked "Seal of Devil".

I mean I am in no way suggesting some kind of grand evil satanism occult mystic sh!t or anything cause imo that kind of stuff doesn't belong in actual news anyway. Save it for the kiddies. But don't act like you're actually giving anyone the scoop about something when all you're dong is just blowin smoke and making up some crap while avoiding the real questions. That's not news, that's tabloid news.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Also, why nothing officially coming from Google?? I mean they are the ones who ultimately should have the answers right?!?!?
It must have been them that put it there so why??
If not then who did and how did they do it??
Then, why did they decide to change it once it was noticed without explanation??
Why is it now also labeled as a Biogenesis place???
I mean are they being hacked, or just playing gaimes????
Is it some kind of Alternate Reality Game thing or Marketing meme???

You know I'm not a journalist by any means, but I would think some reporter somewhere would have thought, "hmm, maybe I should contact Google and see what they say." But no. Instead let's work the conspiracy kookoo angle and try and make people feel stupid for asking questions and misdirect those questions from facts about Google Maps and steer it toward Voodoo Devils and Satan Worship. Hell, why not.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Russian on the original video says unfinished pioneer camp (underneath the English that says mark of the devil). Pioneers are like the boy and girl scouts in the US
edit on 7-8-2013 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So as of right now the labels that have shown up on Google maps are as follows:

1. Pentagram
2. Seal of the Devil
3. Adam
4. Lucifer
5. Biogenesis Lab
6. 81694 BC

Anyone know exactly how Google Maps works? I mean, can I just go on there and put on any label I want for the public to see, or is all that operated only by Google?

~OkieDokie

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by proob4

reply to post by hellobruce

I kinda thought that was a possibility also. Someone who found it and just for fun added some creepy additions. I could see google deleting that, but why would they change the shape in such a way that is lame at best?

Do they allow just anyone to edit the maps displayed through the service??? Cause I'm not talking about someone who took a snapshot of it and then added them into the pic on photoshop or whatever. They were on the actual map, when viewed through google maps. At least they were before they were edited that is.

I think what the poster meant was Me, you or anyone can "tag" any location in google earth with info. If this is the case it's a major flaw.

Ok, I see what you're saying!! But let's say that I label some stuff on my Google Earth while you are at your house and looking at the same location from your PC. Would my labels show up on your map too?? I can understand being able to label your own stuff, but independently on a different computer elsewhere in the world I would assume that it would only show "Google's Official" labels and so forth. Otherwise I imagine google maps would be chaos with others editing stuff at random all the time.

It seems that Google generates these automatically from their search engines, but that businesses can boost their chances of being seen by registering with Google Places.

support.google.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The labels were there I saw them as well. I am curious as well if anyone can add those though...

If not there is something to this.

Interesting they took down the labels after the story ran in MSM...

the only 2 ways I would think 'they' (the hackers) to do this (which I assumed it loads ALL the current views of the world on your PC, then updates it either on a daily or weekly schedule, or google streams it)
some how in the software or find the server..

or someone at google plainly missed it, or didn't mention it on purpose

edit on 7-8-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Also, why nothing officially coming from Google?? I mean they are the ones who ultimately should have the answers right?!?!?
Then, why did they decide to change it once it was noticed without explanation??

You know I'm not a journalist by any means, but I would think some reporter somewhere would have thought, "hmm, maybe I should contact Google and see what they say." But no. Instead let's work the conspiracy kookoo angle and try and make people feel stupid for asking questions and misdirect those questions from facts about Google Maps and steer it toward Voodoo Devils and Satan Worship. Hell, why not.

because silence is golden..

If google announces they were hacked BAM~! 40% drop in shares and CEO and staff get fired..

if they say, we made a mistake.. BAM~! 20% drop in shares.. and only certain dept heads get fired..

if they say NOTHING..? .. no drop in shares.. no one gets fired .. always follow the money .. always

(ETA: oh .. and don't forget the R&D budget which is privately funded also gets the hack .. depending on the top 2 situations .. )

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Another link within ATS back a while,

It seems Astana is the real UFO landing site, and not Denver,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In edit, maybe I got that bit wrong, and it was the ex-capital, Almaty that was to built a UFO reception base.
edit on 7-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

The Radar would be in the middle and you have 5 launchers positioned around it in order to provide 360 degrees firing radius.

Close. The launcher is in the middle and the surroundng points are anti aircaraft guns. This is an old method of protecting hi value targets from air assault. Strike "packages" are usually proceeded by strikes against the SAM sites, then the bombers can focus on the run in to the target without worrying about the SAMS.

People who are in the know though about this particular site claim that this is impossible because this star has five instead of six points. Big Deal. Like they never tested or trained with anything but 6 points. The five point stars are reserved for "devil worship", lol

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I could go on...

Oh dooo, please continue...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think Phage was right with the SAM site suggestion. I too was looking for an explanation regarding the missing point on the OPs "SAM site", but feast yer beedys on this -

A 5 pointed SAM site! (I know its missing a point, but I think its close enough to demonstrate it is a viable layout for an aerial defence system).

edit on 7-8-2013 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2013 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2013 by AbdulAlhazred because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Proob 4 - thanks for posting this. I'm not saying this to spark a debate, It's just my opinion based on m experiences and observations that many people on message boards in the conspiracy theory realm seem to be ok whenever topics such as September 11, UFO's, Government Corruption etc... but whenever it comes to the topic of a true Diabolical Entity that many believe to be "The Devil" many people resort to Denial, or attempt to rationally explain away what they know deep inside. Because the second you truly acknowledge the existence of a world where a truly powerful, dark evil force exists it's a game changer, it's unsettling and it calls one to call into account their own actions, and where they stand spiritually ( look in the mirror moment , if you would). This is a very challenging thing to do, because the ego does not like to relinquish control, it does not like to accept the fact that the only way to peace, and to true spiritual awakening and connection with God is for that very same ego/flesh to die and give way to the re birth of the spirit, God's holy spirit to come in and align within your soul.
This is why the devil does not mind if we dabble into all sorts of different paranormal topics, conspiracies etc.. As a matter of fact, many in the alternative media/ conspiracy realm are actually deceived themselves into deceiving others. And oddly enough, often these speakers gain the most momentum of all of them. It's the meek, humble ones who speak the truth, and rebuke the devil and help society wake up to the fact that the Devil truly does exist , that are huge targets of not only the spiritual realm, but also of the masses. People ( even truth seekers) will simultaneously be compelled and amazed by them ( this is the soul sensing truth) yet also irritable, edgy and dismissive of them ( this is the flesh, that resists God's light).
The evidence is overwhelming- people need to know it is not a coincidence people like Fritz Springmeir, John Todd, William Cooper among many others were silenced, imprisoned or eliminated. While people like Alex Jones can generate countless amounts of followers, live very wealthy, openly broadcast supposed "secret information" ( As if he wouldn't be stopped , or even threatened if he was truly a threat to expose the whole truth) and even infiltrate Bohemian Grove seemingly undetected despite the presence of some of the most rich and powerful people on the planet. Alex Jones may speak many truth's about certain policies, current events, diabolical plans etc.. and he does speak the truth.. But they are HALF TRUTHS that leave people curious, and angry and upset about the Globalist's agenda for the world- yet it leaves them woefully hopeless and terrified that they can do anything to stop this, besides to gather up arms and fight to the death.
In the bible it talks about how this is "the Devil's world" . Things like Agenda 21- the attempt for a new world order, a one world currency/ religion are all prophesized in the Bible. Jesus said , "they will hate you, because they hated me first"
I'm no saint, and many times all these topics surrounding the Devil I just want to dismiss, as a matter of fact Christianity actually left a lot of trauma in my life, because I wrestled with so many things that existed within the bible. I still am not fully sure where I stand, because we are living in an age where the information war, and the battle for our souls has reached an intensity unlike any time before, we truly are living in the end times, where something enormous is going to happen. I definitely don't believe this Pentagram in Khazhasktan is by accident, nor do I believe it's a coincidence google did what they did. This world is run by spirit of the Devil, and it is not hard to see that when you have a look around at all the wars, pain, suffering, and horrors we experience daily.
For all of us out there seeking the whole truth, we really need to ask ourselves are we truly seeking the truth with all our hearts? or are we sitting on the fence, dangling one leg to one side, but allowing our fears to hold us back when we get closer to what our hearts have been seeking for all along.
I know the illuminati have even infilitrated Christianity and a lot of the movements in Church, and it's becoming almost impossible to know who to trust. I believe in all my heart though, that If we pray to God for the light to shine within, to find him and to walk how Jesus Walked, the Devil has no power in us ultimately. this life is temporary, but In this spiritual realm, in God's realm linear time does not exist

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread, no doubt. However, I think most people are missing a very blatant fact about Google and their mapping system. Just search for Google Map Maker and you'll see where I'm going with this. I wish it were something more, like most people, but this is just a boring pentagram in a field. I miss the days of wonder and mystery, before we had all this technology...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

because silence is golden..

If google announces they were hacked BAM~! 40% drop in shares and CEO and staff get fired..

if they say, we made a mistake.. BAM~! 20% drop in shares.. and only certain dept heads get fired..

if they say NOTHING..? .. no drop in shares.. no one gets fired .. always follow the money .. always

(ETA: oh .. and don't forget the R&D budget which is privately funded also gets the hack .. depending on the top 2 situations .. )

I'm sure if someone hacked google they would do more than add a pentagram to a map.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
what google earth is the guy in vid using...I searched and found nothing of the sort...back when was first posted and again just now nada...bogus...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
there are pictures added to this place on google maps. According to the photographer who took them:

It's unfinished park. the park would be a part of holiday camp for children called "Star",
so there is no special meaning

www.panoramio.com...
and (oh well....just for 'info's' sake)
www.themoscowtimes.com...
edit on 8/8/2013 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Ok so now it appears google has altered and censored the area on google earth.
In the video you see the pentagram shape changed and the landmark descriptions on the location deleted.

So ATS what you think? Why would google do this? Is there actually more to this?

edit on 8/6/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

So I just looked at it on google maps, and I see the same shape from video 1... the original star/pentagram. The difference now is that there's 1 marker that says "Biogenesis Lab", marker 2 says "Jesus Lives Here", and marker 3 says "Eisntein Lives Here". I think that this is now just google employees playing around.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah
the original star/pentagram.

Anybody can make a label - even the star is a label, as you can turn it off...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by SilentKillah
the original star/pentagram.

Anybody can make a label - even the star is a label, as you can turn it off...

So you're saying that I can go onto google maps and relabel my local Subway icon to say "Quiznos is better" and everyone worldwide will now see that? I've never seen that option.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this leaves me feeling uneasy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join