It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I wanna make a playlist of conspiracy-themed songs!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I can't believe there is no John Lennon, "Imagine" is the best.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Headmix Collective Birthrights
Sorry, I could not find a video for you people.
Limbo

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
This is for President Obama....

Very good song.

Then there's the full-length, uncut original version that I remember from the radio... with these addt'l lyrics starting at 4:49:
I know there's a place you walked, where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup, where I feeelll right on my knees
I spit out - like a sewer-hole, and still receive your kiss,
How can I measure up to anyone now, and such a love as this?
Who are you?

Not conspirational... Just a prayer to God (with some expletives). So to me... rather inspirational.

God is good, and luv'n, even though we a lot of times are not. "Who are u?"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
One of the best album covers of all time (notice the hole in the guy's shoe)... good song too.

edit on 7/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I'm thinking that some Michael Jackson will go down very well in this playlist. Any suggestions?

Sure, the song Billie Jean, by Michael Jackson is supposed to be about a woman that was conspiring to wring money out of Jackson by insisting that her child was also his.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR_UNSMiLey
Cage - The Muppet Show

Not sure if rapping violence on other groups is going to make the Top 20 list.
Although I sympathize somewhat to the material in Cage's rap about the reality of inequality in this world I can't support the overtly violent taste of the lyrics. I'm sure others would like this track for just what it is, being real. But it's too light on conspiracy, too heavy on the violence.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

WARNING!!! Explicit lyrics. But definitely conspiracy related.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
This is for President Obama....
The Who "Who Are You"

Could also be dedicated to Richard Nixon or Howard Hughes

obligatory Wiki blurb:

Who Are You is the eighth studio album by English rock band The Who, released on 18 August 1978 through Polydor Records in the United Kingdom and MCA Records in the United States. It peaked at number 2 on the US charts and number 6 on the UK charts.[1] It is The Who's last album with Keith Moon as the drummer; Moon died twenty days after the release of this album. The album was a commercial success, going 2× platinum in the US and Canada, Gold in UK, and peaking at number 2 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. The soundtrack to Grease prevented Who Are You from achieving number 1 status in the US. The success of Who Are You generated excitement at the prospect of a new Who tour for the album. However, the album is surrounded by tragedy for Who fans due to Moon's death shortly after the album's release.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Forget about the past. Forget about what happened last. Because this is just a game. It's a beautiful lie.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltdan08
Glad to see one MUSE song on here, but there are so many possibilities! Seeing as how they are the band that got me into "Conspiracy Theories," there should be a few more of their songs on here.

They've got it all: end of the world, aliens, CIA programming, and revolution!

I have "Absolution" and "Black Holes" but I don't know much about the band to be honest. Reading wiki now...
en.wikipedia.org...(band)

Any band that can write songs about those topics and fill stadiums with thousands of concert goers must be good.
They are daring to push things forward using music. And that's what it takes to get on the Top 20.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

The KKK Took My Baby Away -- The Ramones

This has all kinds of conspiracy goodness about it!
Nobody knows where Joey Ramone's baby disappeared!
But he makes the claim that the KKK did it.
Is Joey a reliable source?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BybyotsSure, the song Billie Jean, by Michael Jackson is supposed to be about a woman that was conspiring to wring money out of Jackson by insisting that her child was also his.

Extortion might not be automatically qualified as a conspiracy but in some respect "Billie Jean" might be better suited to the Top 20 than "They Don't Care About Us" but I'll leave that to the MJ fans to discuss!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Devils and Dust by Bruce Springsteen

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Have you seen the Laurel Canyon Conspiracy Thread? Interesting thread about music and conspiracies.

www.abovetopsecret.com

Anyone who is interested in music and conspiracies might enjoy reading it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Not so much conspiracy but relevant both then and now...ball of confusion by the temptations....spot on

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This may be relevant I guess. I think he makes a good point. Though the beat is familiar, the words are much different.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
"Army's on Extacy" - Oysterhead
This band features Les Claypool and Trey Anastasio
The army was indeed on Extacy, (during the Gulf War) but a much greater percent was on acid.

youtu.be...

edit on 7-8-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... , not sure how to post this link , the name of the song is Conspiritus Ubiquitous
edit on 7-8-2013 by spaceghost247 because: fix link

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This isn't exactly conspiracy theory, but scope out Sage Francis - Makeshift Patriot. Best most truthful song about 9/11 you will ever hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join