It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Reading and Energy Bursts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by burroughshere

Yes, this happened to me back during a camping trip after I ate a bunch of cake and drank some chocolate milk.

You could have high blood sugar or be diabetic mr10k. You might want to get that checked out.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

No I don't remember there being a third state. There was yes, no, and laughing. And if I said something they thought was silly or way off the mark a force would spin my body around. Looking at the diagram I felt the energy along the frontal bone,coronal suture and superior temporal line. But it felt like it was right on my brain.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burroughshere
reply to post by Xtraeme

No I don't remember there being a third state. There was yes, no, and laughing.

I'd be curious how long ago this was, but did it feel like each of the "yes/no" states had it's own discrete location in your head? Like one was left (yes), the other center (no), and the third right (laughing)? Or did they all occur in the same spot, but have a different feeling or quality (e.g. yes = 30hz, no = 60hz, laughing = 100hz)?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

This happened March of 2010. The energy would be in the same location for the yes, no, and laughing. A strong burst for yes, a faint burst for no, and a medium quick couple bursts in a row for laughing. When they were walking me around the city they would hit the left side of my brain to let me know to go left and hit the right side of my brain to let me know to go right.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

This happened March of 2010. The energy would be in the same location for the yes, no, and laughing. A strong burst for yes, a faint burst for no, and a medium quick couple bursts in a row for laughing. When they were walking me around the city they would hit the left side of my brain to let me know to go left and hit the right side of my brain to let me know to go right.

Since it was in the same place. Did you have to ask the same question sometimes several times over to confirm that you got it right? How consistent do you remember it being? Also when you say it walked you around the city. Did it try to make indications that certain patterns in your movement were important?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

No I never had to repeat myself to it. It was very consistent. It was always there to answer my questions.

When I was walking around the city with it I was under the belief that I was a part of some kind of cia black ops operation and that they were testing this new technology on me(I thought this because I asked it at one point if this was some sort of black ops and it responded with a emphatic yes) . So when it was guiding me through the city I just thought I was being tested on. I didn't think the patterns were important I thought I was kind of like a lab rat.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

When I was walking around the city with it I was under the belief that I was a part of some kind of cia black ops operation and that they were testing this new technology on me(I thought this because I asked it at one point if this was some sort of black ops and it responded with a emphatic yes) . So when it was guiding me through the city I just thought I was being tested on. I didn't think the patterns were important I thought I was kind of like a lab rat.

And to what extent did you feel like you had control? Did you feel you could have ignored it if you wanted to? Or did it compel you to follow it's directions regardless of your desires?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I don't think I could have just ignored it. It was impossible to ignore something that big, I was all in. I was excited to be a part of what I thought was a secret government black ops operation. They ran me ragged all through out downtown la. And I didn't ask for a break or anything because I was excited to have been chosen for this. But eventually I did get really tired to where I could barely walk cause my ass was so chapped. I asked them if we could finally stop this and they said yes and they guided me back to the Marriott hotel to sit down and then I asked if I could go see a movie and they said yes and I took a long nap in the movie theater. So I had some control over what I was doing at the time. But if I went in a direction they didn't want me to go they would force stop me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join