It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would you accept as conclusive proof that Aliens exist ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Would you need to see the Alien in person, or would you accept seeing it on a TV show as proof. would that be enough for you to accept them as real entities.?? What would convince you absolutely of their existence??

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Meeting one face to face or at the very least be in a larger meeting with them without a 'hello' face to face.

Also a ride in their spaceship, flight of the navigator style.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For me to believe without a doubt, I would need to meet them face to face, speak with them, shake their hand (if they even do that kind of greeting) I suppose I would also accept public proof along the lines of media interviews, but certainly not raw, blurry, ambiguous citizen-originating footage from afar. Maybe citizen-originating footage face to face, assuming the person is reputable and the footage is vetted as real and not a hoax (remember the eagle & Canadian kid? I fell for it until it was revealed as a hoax)
edit on 8/6/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
An article from Brian Cox about his meeting with one.
Kaku would do, but Brian is much cooler.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Some folk wouldn't believe in aliens if they were standing in front of one. Some folk just don't want to know.
Some folk think its a big hoax. Some folk like most of ATS have seen the evidence, done the research and i'd wager without absolute/conclusive proof, they believe in aliens. So, in answer to your question from my point of view i don't think i need absolute/conclusive proof (which in the end will no doubt come from a government source who've known for a long time) to believe. I've seen enough from official source mistakes and seen enough with my own eyes to know there is something else there.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A three-breasted blue alien girl from the Centaurius Nebula giving me a lap dance comes to mind....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
An article from Brian Cox about his meeting with one.
Kaku would do, but Brian is much cooler.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Brian smiles way to much , its like he iv's prozac or something.

Short of seeing them walk or fly about I guess if a lot of respected scientists reported they were real with good proof and data. Stuff that could be tested.

Inconclusive anomalies just dont cut it for me.

edit on 6-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

well that seem's like it would convince a few prob including myself

link   
I'd have to meet ET. I believe, but it would be nice to meet one.

I had an "experience" late one night that made a believer out of me.

link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Brian smiles way to much , its like he iv's prozac or something.
He's Carl Sagan's clone. Slightly modified.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

sounds intriguing, maybe you can post it up (or have you already) and share your experience,

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That's all the proof I need.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

"It's full of stars!"

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep, and their magically delicious

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

There'd need to be a major UFO flap over NYC where I reside, and I, along with countless others, would have to bare witness to the spectacle that could be nothing else but a craft from another planet.

There would then have to be plenty of well documented footage of the day that the world changed forever....

And of course, it would then have to be reported on by non other than the RT news corp...

link   
i think we already have proof,by the governments continue denial that anything exist ufo;s and aliens,,don't you think it is kind of funny when a credible ufo sighting by radar and other proof they send jets to intercept and that has been done plenty of times,that they don't know what is flying in our airspace,trust me they know exactly what it is,then they deny,do they really think the whole human race is stupid.We really can't have any hard evidence until one crashes into a area before the government gets to it and someone takes photos or steals the alien body

link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

That's all the proof I need.

You theorize that they are out there, and logically they are...
But proof... we still have none.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

lots of good points there, so for you these reports are evidence enough, thats fine, because I was interested on just what evidence people really do need to believe beyond doubt of alien existence.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by suz62

sounds intriguing, maybe you can post it up (or have you already) and share your experience,

Think Neary at the railroad tracks except utterly silent.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
Would you need to see the Alien in person, or would you accept seeing it on a TV show as proof. would that be enough for you to accept them as real entities.?? What would convince you absolutely of their existence??

I don't need any proof there are bound to be Aliens out there, it's proof they visit/have visited here that's the problem

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join