It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming extra-solar system to cause cataclysmic earth radiation?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, August 12th and a big ol' planet hasn't shown up yet.

I will keep watching my mail and let you guys know if anyone sends me one.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw the other planet! Holy crap it hit me in the head!

Turned out it was my daughter throwing an inflatable beach ball of Mars at my head.

So, we have 10 days left until this planet and star mass that has currently had no effect on us shows up? In which case, would anyone even be around to see the aliens come in September?

I think I might be okay, my tinfoil bunker is coming along nicely.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

I am making my bunker out of paper mache - that way, the government of the incoming planet can't find me with metal detectors.

So the planet is 4x the size of Jupiter is coming... A gas giant... Probably as full of hot air as this story!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i just had a dream two days ago that our sun went completely dark - all i remember is that it was a day and it was dark everywhere - and i've asked someone where is the sun, and the answer was that it went dark. even then i kept wondering what is it that covers it.

just saying. it probably doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Whenever, i read this following passage from the bible i always think of it as a warning of what can only be a heavenly body that briefly appeared in the sky then disappeared below the horizon for an indeterminate period.
Having said that the bogey man is also a story widely told, Who knows both are scary. lol.

Isaiah 14 also mentions a branch. In the King James Version, this chapter describes the fall of Lucifer who will one day incarnate the Antichrist in his attempt to destroy the world:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an ABOMINABLE BRANCH, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. - Is. 14:12-19

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Pattie L. Brassard is almost certainly the infamous transgender serial hoaxer Judy Faltskog ( previously James Van Greunen .)

Compare Pattie Brassard's facebook photo to this image from the 255 page thread in the ATS hoax bin...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/283a0c0b03b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars,

What ever happened to Judy Faltskog?

that`s exactly who i believe she has morphed into : i was researching pattie & it led me here !

total fake:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Whenever, i read this following passage from the bible i always think of it as a warning of what can only be a heavenly body that briefly appeared in the sky then disappeared below the horizon for an indeterminate period.
Having said that the bogey man is also a story widely told, Who knows both are scary. lol.

Isaiah 14 also mentions a branch. In the King James Version, this chapter describes the fall of Lucifer who will one day incarnate the Antichrist in his attempt to destroy the world:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an ABOMINABLE BRANCH, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. - Is. 14:12-19

Point to exactly where it says that Lucifer will reincarnate into the antichrist.

When you read all that is stated about that individual, you will find they are speaking of a dead king of babylon... and nowhere in the bible is the term Lucifer used to describe Satan. Lucifer was not a fallen angel that came FROM the heavens, he was a man, a king who said he would ascend into the heavens but died instead. He was a tyrant king, an oppressive king with lofty claims that proved his undoing. He apparently had some tech to boot and was very destructive but obviously it wasn't that great. While that sounds very reminiscent of the devil that vexes mankind with a prideful boasting spirit, that's understandable but it wasn't an angel who descended from Heaven, it was a man who tried to ascend to Heaven... and failed.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just had to share these photos I took very early this morning while on my way to go fishing with my kids and husband. Notice how smokey it is and hazy. You could look directly at the sun without any ill effects. There is also no second sun. No surprise. What did surprise me was when I got home and uploaded the pictures it seems the sun was very happy this morning!

All I am saying is all this second sun stuff is complete nonsense!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
Mark my words guys! Pattie Brassard's claims will be vindicated by August 22 2013, as well as the appearance of Extraterrestrials before 1st of September 2013......

3rd of September,

Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Menedes567
Mark my words guys! Pattie Brassard's claims will be vindicated by August 22 2013, as well as the appearance of Extraterrestrials before 1st of September 2013......

3rd of September,

Did I miss something?

Yeah, the apology from all the Pattie followers who berated us. Oh wait, we never got one.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Yeah. Stark raving terror does a body good.
We gonna die!

Oh man that was good Phage, I was starting to get bummed out as I just got my business license today...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's Oct 28th now. We seem to be surviving this extra sun and new 7 planetrs quite well.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Not this **** again.

Why stop at an extra planet?

Why not go all the way and say another universe is going to collide into our universe from a parallel universe that has fallen out of it's place and will tear us apart into tiny particles and cells before we even know it's happening?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

nicolet
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

FYI

spaceweather as of yesterday is reporting the flip of the sun's magnetic field that is about to occur (it is is their headline story).

To add my personal opinion... what occurs above is what is occurring below. Especially in relation to the sun. Especially during this time on our planet. So what i am trying to say is in a very indirect way they are telling us that our own magnetic field is about to flip. Being reflected back to us in what the sun is doing. Tied into what you are saying here regarding what is occurring astrologically.

science.nasa.gov...

No, this happens every time the solar cycle peaks and heads back down for another go.

Link

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iBallinU

That wouldn't really be a good doom prophecy though because then there's nothing to fear. If it's going to happen assumedly instantaneously and so fast that we don't even realize it, then well... We don't know it happened, we're tiny cells and very very much deceased.

Also, I think mayhaps we should just let this thread die. It has passed the time of this event and I'm still here and taking in the day... Remember, remember the fifth of November.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join