It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAO To Launch Nationwide Investigation into Planned Parenthood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Your right and wrong the Dems like to give money to the people and the Republicans like to give it to the corporations

Nope

Education,healthcare,homes phones,etc( Corporate Products) , and fiat currency Democrats LOVE to give money to corporations, and they use Government FORCE to do it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

sorry pal...but as a left of center guy, I believe in the 2nd amendment and I'm not for "banning guns".... and as far as your "other" arguments....here's a list of falsehoods by the anti-abortionists: civilliberty.about.com...

True or False ?

Does a fetus grow up to be a human being?

Yes it does, and as such DESERVES all the current protections the people already here have.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

gee....a different opinion on Sanger than yours...shocking, I tell you, just shocking www.salon.com...

Here is another one:

blackgenocide.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by jimmyx

So they willfully committed a crime and you seem to be proud of that??

I guess we should just legalize child abuse. Because after all, with the current laws in place, just makes it so the people involved won't speak of it.

You Progressives are a funny funny bunch.

proud of the fact they committed a "crime", absolutely not
but, you do know that the founders of this country also committed "crimes"
and, the people that helped slaves escape the southern plantations also committed a "crime"
and the American government who put American Japanese in camps during WW2 committed a constitutional "crime"

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So you are comparing those actions, of killing women and unborn babies to the founding fathers?

That is about as sick as it gets.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee....a different opinion on Sanger than yours...shocking, I tell you, just shocking
www.salon.com...

Well lets look at what Sanger had to say about her own beliefs, she was
a eugenics proponent.

Sanger's eugenic policies included an exclusionary immigration policy...and
compulsory segregation

Why... some people idolize this woman?

As part of her efforts to promote birth control, Sanger found common cause with proponents of eugenics, believing that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit."[73] Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aims to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing reproduction by those considered unfit
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Maybe if they didn't support planned parenthood/abortions/contraception they wouldn't have to make people from other countries 'legal' citizens, instead they just kill LEGAL Americans who are already here.

edit on 6-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Maybe if they didn't support planned parenthood/abortions/contraception

Yes, what you said.

Its really odd how people idolize someone who set out to kill them and their offspring.
edit on 6-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Maybe if they didn't support planned parenthood/abortions/contraception

Yes, what you said.

Its really odd how people idolize someone who set our to kill them and their offspring.

Those are corporate products too.

Heathcare, and Big Pharma.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

I love your one sided slant on how evil the GOP is, and how the Dems walk on water.

Your funny.

Oh hell...the Dems certainly don't walk on water...they are pretty effed up....but even an ugly girl looks pretty appealing standing next to Jabba-the-Hut...The GOP has become a party that celebrates intolerance and darwinism...whilst preaching religion and creationism. Ayn Rand was a wannabe sociapath and athiest and in the end enrolled in both Social Security and Medicare...a fitting hero of today's vitriolic and hypocritical GOP.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I love your one sided rants. They are very entertaining.

Keep them coming.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Its really odd how people idolize someone who set our to kill them and their offspring.

Those are corporate products too.

Heathcare, and Big Pharma.

Yes, it sure is and especially now that Heathcare is a Mandatory TAX.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sanger

I wonder how many votes She has cost the politicians ?

Did she ever commit suicide for the good of mankind ?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh hell...the Dems certainly don't walk on water...they are pretty effed up....but even an ugly girl looks pretty appealing standing next to Jabba-the-Hut...The GOP has become a party that celebrates intolerance and darwinism...whilst preaching religion and creationism. Ayn Rand was a wannabe sociapath and athiest and in the end enrolled in both Social Security and Medicare...a fitting hero of today's vitriolic and hypocritical GOP.

My what an 'intolerant' post fitting from the so called party of 'tolerance'.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

So you are comparing those actions, of killing women and unborn babies to the founding fathers?

if you are unable to understand the distinction, that's your problem, not mine.
case in point:
zimmerman got out of his truck after being ordered by authorities not to, followed a 17 yr. old, unarmed, teenager, and shot him through the heart, killing him...to me that is murder, to you that is self defense.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

My what an 'intolerant' post fitting from the so called party of 'tolerance'.

I reserve my "intolerance" soley for the intolerant

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Tell that to those supporters of Margaret Sanger, will ya?
I can not even write the things that woman said here, her words
were so controversial and intolerant

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So now Zimmeerman is akin to your relative helping to perform illegal abortions, that resulted in dead patients and dead unborn babies.

Sick, just sick.

You keep twisting it, and I will keep pointing out your BS.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by jimmyx

if you are unable to understand the distinction, that's your problem, not mine.
case in point:
zimmerman got out of his truck after being ordered by authorities not to, followed a 17 yr. old, unarmed, teenager, and shot him through the heart, killing him...to me that is murder, to you that is self defense.

First off, dispatchers have no authority to instruct people on legal matters. So, he was not ordered by anyone to do anything
Secondly, it was found in a court of law, that TM attacked ZM. I do find it funny as hell that in order for you to attempt to make a valid point, you have to omit portions of a story. But, I expect nothing less from you and a handful of others here.
Third, it was found in a court of law that it was self defense.
Not just me calling it as such.

Keep your BS flowing, as this is fun for a change.
edit on 6-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Is that what you think of women's reproductive rights, birth control and sex education in general, that it's only available because it supports eugenics?

Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, sex educator, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term birth control, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Sanger's efforts contributed to several judicial cases that helped legalize contraception in the United States.

In 1965 The Supreme Court, in a landmark case, Griswold v. Connecticut, ruled that the Connecticut law outlawing the use of contrapction was unconstitution, and for the first time in America a married woman could legally use birth control.

In 1972, The Supreme Court extended that ruling to cover unmarried women in the case of Eisenstadt v. Baird. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a long time coming, but thanks to Margret Sanger it did happen. Would you prefer that we went back to the way it was in the 1800's?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join