It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
DAN AYKROYD - o please o please o please!!!! #1 choice. Gotta get him!!

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I concur
Although my 'dream' #1 would be Major Jack Downing, the alleged real-deal MiB. It was on a virtual search for Major Jack that led me to finally register here as a member. Sadly, I don't think the Major is with us any longer.

I'd also like to see Geroge Knapp, a real journalistic pro (Pulitzer Prize winner) and one of the few who takes the Fortean topics we discuss here seriously. The Skinwalker Ranch stuff specifically always fascinates me.

Christopher 'Kit' Green, brain scientist extraordinaire and former keeper of the 'weird desk' at the CIA. Think of Fox 'Spooky" Mulder from X-Files, only Spooky was a fictitious FBI agent and Kit was a serious CIA researcher.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that's my short list.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
rand Paul, Justin Amash, chris christie, Julian assange, snowden, Max Keiser or Adam Kokesh spring to mind as people I'd like to ask questions.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It sounds good, but they have to answer the question, not dodge it or fail to answer it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Leah Remini, who left the Church of Scientology after questioning the church leaders and whereabouts of David Miscavige's wife.

Oh man that would be a good get ...

Add Leah Remini to my 'vote for' list.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

If you could find the CREATOR, then I'm sure this site will have Record highs of visitors!

Apart from him.... I would like to ask Tony Blair a few questions.
edit on 6-8-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We'd like to know who you think would be worthy of your attention and questions.

edit on 6-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)
Dan Carlin would be a great guest to have field questions. He has extensive experience in television, radio, and print. His historical analysis is absolutely phenomenal as well. Another person I'd like to see would be Neil Degrasse Tyson. His ability to crush nonsensical ideas with reason and logic is epic.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by windword
Leah Remini, who left the Church of Scientology after questioning the church leaders and whereabouts of David Miscavige's wife.

Oh man that would be a good get ...

Add Leah Remini to my 'vote for' list.

She might just do it too, as ATS is a great target audience for her book, and hey, it's free publicity. She should make ATS part of "book tour".

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we get Brian Cox please? The dudes pretty awesome, not closed minded to the potentiality of alien life in the universe, and worked at the LHC. Got to be worth a punt on that basis alone!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, (the hair?)
Jeff Rense (I think he's on ATS sometimes)
Brian Vike (UFO researcher and he lives in a missile silo)
and
George Knapp

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I would love to see Lt. Col. Charles Halt from the Rendlesham Forrest incident. Also Joshua P. Warren paranormal investigator.

I know Travis Walton was on a while back and it would be cool to bring him back and let some of the newer members have a chance to speak with him as well.

Other than those, I would love to see folks who were involved in the investigations of 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombing come on here for AMA.

What a cool idea! I am excited!

~OkieDokie

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My vote would be for David Paulides, author of Missing 411 & bigfoot researcher.

For those not familiar with him or the books: David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Edward Snowden and Leah Remini would be great.

Throwing out a few more names here... :

The Residents
Richard Chichakli
Viktor Bout
Semion Mogilevich
Vladimir Putin
Dmitry Medvedev
Nina Shtanski

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bob Lazar

Or,

Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson, Steve Gonsalves, Dave Tango, or any of the folks from the TV ghost shows.

Oh, and that "Destination Truth" guy. Can't think of his name.

Oh yeah, Josh Gates.
edit on 8/6/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Travis Walton

Oooooohhhhhh ... that would be great! Excellent thought

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Richard Dawkins.
Michio Kaku
Nicole Kidman

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Al Sharpton

Any member of Westboro Baptist Church

Anyone attached to;
TSA
DHS
HHS
IRS
DNC
GOP

And this guy. . .

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Are the people partaking already members or are they going to need to be enticed to come?

I don't actually have much to ask, depends on the person I guess.

I'd only be interested in asking George Lucas how I could get a job with Star Wars.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Any member of Westboro Baptist Church

Even better ... the FORMER member of Westboro .... that would be a good thread.

Kansas City

In the past 10 years, some 19 members have been able to escape the clutches of the WBC,” Drain writes. “Many have struggled to find their way and start from near scratch. Oftentimes the ‘church’ or family leaves the defector with little to no personal possessions and those who are able to plan an escape usually leave quickly with the bare minimums.”

I would think having one or more of them here would help raise cult awareness.
Cults come in all shapes and forms.
Cults and cult behaviors within main stream religions .. offshoots ....
It could be an interesting theme to discuss.

edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

that kid's a ten.

We've got some great names to follow up on. Keep em coming.

I've been working on an author who's latest book (fiction) manages to nail a variety of our popular topics into one entertaining story. He covers aliens, reverse engineering, craft retrievals, sightings and visitations, secret military cabals, high tech cyber espionage, and a variety of other arenas, all in one action packed book. While it is fiction, his plotlines all seem frighteningly similar to things posted on ATS over the years so, I figured, he'd be a worthy AMA candidate.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
It sounds good, but they have to answer the question, not dodge it or fail to answer it.

Then forget politicians LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join