It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Shooting : 3 killed 3 wounded .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi guys , sorry if this is in the wrong place if so could a mod move it please , thanks .

I did a quick search and couldn`t find a thread on this so I thought I`d get it up on here since it`s pretty big news .

www.chicagotribune.com...

At around 7:15 p.m. local time, Newell allegedly approached the building where the meeting was being held, opening fire through the windows with a "long gun," Hoke said.

Newell then allegedly walked through the building firing multiple shots before going to a car with Texas license plates to retrieve a hand gun. When he re-entered the building, he was restrained by two people, police said. There were around 15 people at the meeting.

For more than a decade, Newell has been in a dispute with the township over the property, which was littered with cast off building parts, junk cars and other debris. Newell said in an interview at the time the items were like a museum collection.

Court records show the township obtained an $8,000 judgment against Newell in district court. The nature of the township's lawsuit against Newell is unclear in court records.

"Unclear in court records " ..... Is this normal ?

What do you guys think ? anything in this ?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Oh crap ...... I need more coffee

Can a mod delete this please ..... thanks .

new topics

join