It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demise of the Draconian Empire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Exactly but the thing here and it needs to be clarified is the difference between the soul and the spirit. The soul is linked to the spirit but is vibrating at a lower frequency. The reason why the Draconians gets the energy the want is because we focus on the soul or low frequency which is like food to them and because they are fighting against each other for their imaginative crown of omnipotence upon everybody (ultimate pride) they are stuck here on earth and in the low dimensions of the astral realm.

This, they do not want us to know but I realized it was very true from my own experience having many encounters from the soul perspective and more recently with my spirit.

So in summary, spirit (high frequency vessel) is linked to soul (low frequency vessel) which is linked to the body (lower frequency vessel). There might be higher frequency vessel than the spirit, but from my experience right now as I type these words I am unaware of it.

Thruthseek3r

I understand this and it makes sense on an individual level but what's to be done about the corrupted souls like the Rothschilds who are the ones who have a firm grip on earth? The state of earth as a whole is under control of the 13 bloodlines, all of whose souls have been corrupted/altered to serve and follow Lucifer and are guided by the Draconians from Orion who wish to incorporate Earth into their intergalactic empire.

Do we just work on our own spiritual clairvoyance for hope of a better future personally and not be concerned about the real basis of the problem? I guess that's what I'm asking.

Whatever the case, time may be running short according to some things that I've read concerning this 3rd density soul matrix and the different extraterrestrial forces at play who are tampering with alleged "stargates" and quantum physics energy mechanics that have yet to be fully understood here on earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Exactly but the thing here and it needs to be clarified is the difference between the soul and the spirit. The soul is linked to the spirit but is vibrating at a lower frequency. The reason why the Draconians gets the energy the want is because we focus on the soul or low frequency which is like food to them and because they are fighting against each other for their imaginative crown of omnipotence upon everybody (ultimate pride) they are stuck here on earth and in the low dimensions of the astral realm.

This, they do not want us to know but I realized it was very true from my own experience having many encounters from the soul perspective and more recently with my spirit.

So in summary, spirit (high frequency vessel) is linked to soul (low frequency vessel) which is linked to the body (lower frequency vessel). There might be higher frequency vessel than the spirit, but from my experience right now as I type these words I am unaware of it.

Thruthseek3r

I understand this and it makes sense on an individual level but what's to be done about the corrupted souls like the Rothschilds who are the ones who have a firm grip on earth? The state of earth as a whole is under control of the 13 bloodlines, all of whose souls have been corrupted/altered to serve and follow Lucifer and are guided by the Draconians from Orion who wish to incorporate Earth into their intergalactic empire.

Do we just work on our own spiritual clairvoyance for hope of a better future personally and not be concerned about the real basis of the problem? I guess that's what I'm asking.

Whatever the case, time may be running short according to some things that I've read concerning this 3rd density soul matrix and the different extraterrestrial forces at play who are tampering with alleged "stargates" and quantum physics energy mechanics that have yet to be fully understood here on earth.

What to do precisely, this will be yours to decide not me as I have my own path and you have yours. In order to not interfere with what you decide to do I simply can not answer this question. What I can do although is saying that you might be onto something, approaching an important moment of decision for your spiritual journey as I sense the urge of doing something, but sadly I feel a bit of fear.

Fear can be good but letting it guide you can have painful consequences. That being said, if what I wrote made some sense to you, then great I am grateful about it, but what to do with your life, this yours to decide I am saying it a second time.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
You have to extract the DNA for repair. This region of the galaxy with all of its solar radiation is harsh on biological organisms that still have limited lifespans/biotechnology. First, you must mix the drawn blood with stem cells in a Magic Bullet. Reinject with Red Bull and wait where the four states meet. Blink the flashlight at dawn on the fourth fortnight.

We look forward to reuniting our Shamu spirit circles.

o/

I have done this. You can gather the required equipment at your local army surplus. Go to the lab section. They have the necessary beakers, boiling flasks, and test tubes for reasonable prices. Also, right now there is a great graduated cylinder on sale for only $12.99.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join