It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must WATCH Ancient Aliens video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is a must watch for all who live by the AA theory.

Please watch and question.

Hope ya'll enjoy the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, Zero flags, zero stars. Assuming your new here, add commentary about why one would want to watch this. Add a few lines describing the video and what grains of information make this special.. People here don't just watch something just because you say 'You must watch this'...

I think you should send this video to NBC or CBS... their audiences are more prone to watch..
edit on 6-8-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

most of the evidence put forward by ancient alien theorists is not credible and easily explainable. This video does a good job of that.
edit on 6-8-2013 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It actually is a very good video.
And it's been posted a lot more than once though I'm not sure in once piece.

edit on 8/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It basically gives some extremely convincing explanations to some of the AA supposed unknowns.

Considering the video is over 3 hours, I'm not going to attempt to break it down, you'll have to watch.

Still, believer or skeptic should watch.

Lack of stars and flags is because this video gives perfectly logical explanations to some of the AA nonsense. People don't want reality, they want fantasy.

*yea, I was being lazy. I didn't feel like explaining the video. Watch it, or don't.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by R_Clark

It actually is a very good video.
And it's been posted a lot more than once though I'm not sure in once piece.

edit on 8/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It isn't a surprise that it would of already been posted. Still, it's a good watch for those that haven't seen it. I'm sure this will be lost on those who need to watch it the most though.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
WoW!

Im only 37min in and Ive learned alot so far!
Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

i got an hour into it and had enough .. picking out the bits that suit the documentary, yes there are lots of questionable theory's but there are also some episodes that really make you think .. how about the episodes that he hasn't gone into or mentioned? for example www.youtube.com... im all for the truth but when you pick n mix what is to be shown then its already fraudulent?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ta1ntedJustice

Are you kidding?
That is exactly the premise the AAs arguments are based.

The difference with this film is that this guy cites sources and factual evidence throughout.You can fact check and actual follow along and research for yourself if not satisfied with his word alone, and stil come up with the same conclusion.

AA uses ALOT of speculation. That you cant deny.

Did I mention I actually learned alot aside from the argument against ancient alien theory.

Houdins theory sticks out at the moment.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Not to mention, this guys covering alot of ground here.
I dont think he's picking and choosing at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

quick to jump to his defence and of course your entitled to .. did you see the one that i posted that isn't mentioned?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
WoW!

Im only 37min in and Ive learned alot so far!
Thanks OP!

Np man, it's really a informative video. This guy did his research.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Maybe the world isn't supposed to be confined to perfectly logical explanations...Some things just can't be explained...Ever think about that?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Already psoted and discussed. Use the SEARCH next time.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This vid is made by a guy who is a christian fundamentalist.

Meaning that he is out to debunk the AA theory for his own agenda. Not to mention that also means he believes the world is 6000 years old. Basically this guy believes everything in the bible literally happened exactly as it was written, yet somehow the AA theory can't be possible?

You tell me which is more far fetched. AA theory, or stories in the bible to be taken literally.

I am very interested in ancient Rock Art and the history of the Indians of the ancient western US, and I have seen far too much that would convince me that someone else existed alongside us long ago. I have no reason to believe the "legends" of the west are make believe. The indian tribes sure as hell don't believe that, and I have no reason to think they are lying, especially when EVERY other culture around the world has the exact same stories and legends of what happened on this planet in the past.

While I don't agree with everything on Ancient Aliens, I wouldn't read too much into this one-sided debunking video. My advice is do your own research and leave these types of videos to the people who cannot think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

just in case the AAdebunked video has not been de-de-bunked thouroughly enough for your taste by the late PhillipCoppens (also on youtube "debunking AA debunked")might i humbly advise to apply the same comment made about AA to the "debunked" video by its own maker:"at least its premise provides a jumping off place from which serious scholarship may be researched",and i would encourage anyone with an open mind to do just that.Not only do i find his objections rather petty and his answers to them less than definitive, his basic thesis is based on the premise that von daniken et al have a sinister hidden agenda by willfully obfuscating the facts. you may draw your own conclusion as to what is behind that evil intent. von daniken ends almost all of his statements with a question mark,something i have never seen in pontifications by Serious Know It Alls. That Is All.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
well said,gentlepersonreply to post by roncoallstar

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkyrodriguez
Not only do i find his objections rather petty and his answers to them less than definitive, his basic thesis is based on the premise that von daniken et al have a sinister hidden agenda by willfully obfuscating the facts.

If you find that distateful, I wonder how you feel about the fact that EVD actually admitted to paying a potter to forge an "ancient" ceramic plate showing an alien and a UFO?

Or, do you not consider flat-out lying to constitute "willfully obfuscating the facts"?

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Chargeit

Maybe the world isn't supposed to be confined to perfectly logical explanations...Some things just can't be explained...Ever think about that?

No. They didn't build the structures by sitting around and wondering how amazing it would be if someone could do it. They got their hands dirty and figured out ways to do it.

So, there are simple explanations for all of the man made marvels of the world. Many of which now have some solid theory's for how they were constructed.

It can all be done without influences out of this world. That should be enough to prove that there were no helping hands. The simplest answer is almost always the correct one.

edit on 7-8-2013 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ta1ntedJustice

i got an hour into it and had enough .. picking out the bits that suit the documentary, yes there are lots of questionable theory's but there are also some episodes that really make you think .. how about the episodes that he hasn't gone into or mentioned? for example www.youtube.com... im all for the truth but when you pick n mix what is to be shown then its already fraudulent?

Ok, he does stick to one subject for the most part during the first hour, but, just a little past that, he starts to touch on a ton of different ideas and locations.
I do agree that he is a little to focused at the beginning, but, give it a while. He moves far beyond that, and hits all over.
If you really want to deny ignorance, why not look at this through skeptical eyes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join