It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Offers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS, it's about that time where i near college graduation (will be graduating this december) and i've been posting my resume to various job boards.

One company that called to set up an interview is vipmanagementgroup.net. It's a small, local management training association that deals with marketing. But they're so small and so new, I can't tell if it's just an unrecognized scam like the array of marketing and sales jobs out there (think buffet medical), or a genuine company that I could get a solid start in.

I realize the best way to really find out is to go to the interview (i have a voicemail from them that i havent returned yet), but I wanted to see what the rest of the world thought...

Any ideas, ATS?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Google them, of course. Glass Ceiling is a site that is great too, for checking out potential companies.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Careful of the ones that "train" "hire" you to learn HOW to find a job in that/those fields. And charge you instead of "hiring" you for actually "working".

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I usually Google the company name with a "scam" on the end, just to see if anything comes up.

I got this:

www.scamadviser.com...

New site, GoDaddy site....not exactly screaming corporate confidence here. I'd really be wary.....
edit on 6-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the help guys. It was my first offer and so of course I was excited about it. I've gotten another one from a real, established company, that I'm very excited to interview with soon.

new topics

top topics

join