It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800 Scientists Demand Global GMO “Experiment” End

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I shouldn't have to spoon feed you the answers....

And there it is, the conspiracy theorist's last, desperate gambit. Bereft of any reply to the criticisms levelled at his theory, he tries to get his detractors to do his research for him. Won't work, I'm afraid. You're trying to sell us something, so you'd better have answers to our questions, or we're not buying.

But no, no hard work on your own part.

Why should there be? You want me to believe your conspiracy theory, you do the work.

Iodines are not bad for people; they are good. Fluorides suck Iodine from the body. Fluoride is bad; more particularly the Sodium Fluoride kind.

What has this got to do with proving a conspiracy? Where is your evidence that some 'Wizard'
is trying to turn people into slaves by
making them fat?

Where is the conspiracy?

Should it even need to be said that the US government incorporated members of the German SS into the CIA?

Say it or not, as you please, but why it should surprise anybody, far less be presented as evidence of a conspiracy against American citizens, is a mystery to me.

You seem to have forgotten about a little thing called the Cold War. Allow me to spell it out for you: high-ranking Nazi intelligence officers would have spied on both the Western Allies and the USSR during the war. They would be gold-mines of information about the other side for anyone who could get to them. Of course the CIA recruited them. Would you rather the Russians had?

So a government that illegally spies on it's own people, commits war crimes, and hired German SS officers in their CIA, is in no way, up to something wicked, by poisoning the water with toxins?

Two fallacies in a single sentence. First, guilt by association and second, assuming what you are supposed to prove. And no, you didn't prove it in the other thread.

Enough attempted diversion. Let's return to the point. I ask you again: what previously-existing conspiracy theory did the revelations of Manning and Snowden substantiate? They revealed actual conspiracies, but which conspiracy theorist predicted these conspiracies?

YOU are the one living in the fantasy land of sunshines and rainbows where these people give a damn about you. They do not, and likely never did.

What makes you think I believe the American government, roughly halfway across the world from where I live, gives a damn about me? As for the government of my own country, I know it does not. Still, this kind of facile, corroboration-free assumption is just what one expects from one who believes in conspiracy theories. It is why I take such pleasure in puncturing these silly theories; I can do the public a good turn and poke a little wicked fun at the same time.

And you ask me what I'm doing on Above Top Secret! :shk:

edit on 12/8/13 by Astyanax because: of more smileys!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

And there it is, the conspiracy theorist's last, desperate gambit. Bereft of any reply to the criticisms levelled at his theory, he tries to get his detractors to do his research for him. Won't work, I'm afraid. You're trying to sell us something, so you'd better have answers to our questions, or we're not buying.

Not my research for me; I'm trying to help you learn to think for yourself, instead of being told what to think...You are pathetic...

Your replies are empty, and completely deviate from anything of true sustenance...

I think you are purposefully obtuse, just because you have a particular agenda here....

I conclude you are a puppet only capable of being programmed what to think and not how to think, if I really have to spell out every reply to you, in terms that a 5 year old can understand.

Think and say whatever you want from this point on; I haven't got the time or inclination to waste any more of my patience attempting to educate you in critical thinking. You are a sheep, and you will always be a sheep, no matter what I do to help change that. I see that now. You are a waste of what little time I do have.

Enjoy your self-deluded ego, you know nothing about the true nature of reality, that you boast when you try and degrade me with your silly labels; I will delight in watching you drown at sea when this all comes to a head. It's the price you pay for indifference...
edit on 12-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You are not trying to get me to think for myself, you are trying to make me think like you. You will no more succeed in that enterprise than you will persuade me to provide support for your theory that you should be providing yourself.

Anyway, I take it all this personal stuff means you have no evidence with which to refute Phage, so there's no point in continuing the discussion. Another hobbyhorse dead on the course. ’Bye for now.

edit on 12/8/13 by Astyanax because: dear friends, all good things must come to an end.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't care to provide anything more to you, because I have realized that it will simply not matter. Buzz off

I am neither intimidated nor undermined by your illogical replies...

You remind me of this clip from The Matrix.

You are one of those 'sheep' still so hopelessly ingrained into this system; that you fight to protect it.

There is no cure for you; so I refuse to waste anymore time on you, continuing to degrade myself down to your level.

Anyway, I take it all this personal stuff means you have no evidence with which to refute Phage, so there's no point in continuing the discussion

That's exactly what I mean....I give you data that blatantly points out that the people who fluoridate water, create GMO's, etc, are aware of the harmful effects of their 'products', yet they continue to administer them to us..

If you need your 'masters' to verify for you, that there is some conspiracy involved in doing this, instead of using your brain and putting 2+2 together, then you are indeed hopeless, and a waste of my time. ANY logical and rational person would question the motives of people they have presumed to trust, yet have committed these atrocities.... Look at the information revealed by Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden, why would I have any reason not to suspect or believe these people have been conspiring against myself and America, to our detriment?

I am not refusing to give you evidence because I have none; I'm refusing to do it, because I don't have time for your silly games, of "Let's try and discredit everything you say and anyone you quote."

Go bait somebody who will be happy to argue with your for a good 3 weeks. I'm not.
edit on 12-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

How can you agree that these are morally bankrupt people who have shown this time & time again, but completely throw all notions of this out the window, when it comes to believing they would want to harm you?

This is ILLOGICAL THINKING. It is close minded, and almost admittedly so on purpose.

This is why I refuse to follow your games, by presenting more evidence, only to have you either discredit it with thin arguments of no substance, or dismiss it entirely.

If that is the way you want to hold the exchange of new ideas; count me out. I've got better crap to do today.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How about this for a conspiracy though?

Autism Four Times As Likely When Mother Has Weakened Thyroid

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join