It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most beautiful sound I ever Heard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the video, OP. Was wanting the name of this, admittedly, famous piece of music.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Most beautiful sound i heard is of this guy ophidian, just listen and enjoy

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchSkunk

LOL/

I guess different strokes for different folks. That actually made my ears bleed.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchSkunk
Most beautiful sound i heard is of this guy ophidian, just listen and enjoy

youtu.be...

That would be beautiful if it was done with real instruments. I can appreciate the notes and beats but the electronic sound kills it for me.

Some awesome stuff posted in this thread that lead me to more awesome stuff. Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by DutchSkunk

LOL/

I guess different strokes for different folks. That actually made my ears bleed.

Actually it begins to start wonderfull @ 1:30 its so deep it makes ur spirit shifer

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Beautiful and charming... the weird and wonderful thing is that in the late evening of Aug 5th, I happened to find myself browsing for no apparent reason (stumbled on?) in the youtube internet postings for Ennio Morricone and then discovered this very same dame - Susanna R - singing and the title of the item is "3 Themes with soprano Susanna Rigacci": www.youtube.com...

This is amazing synchronicity, to say the least!! Here's the link in case you want to listen and enjoy her soulful renditions; the first item "Once upon a time in the West" has this haunting shimmer and mystery.

Another Ennio piece that caught my attention was "Chi Mai". If you've not/never heard of it, here are 2 to sample:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Another discovery is the wonderful performance by the great Diva:

Montserrat Caballe: March with me
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy! But in the meantime, I'll need to reflect on why this synchronicity occurred... any suggestions?

Cjuan
edit on Augpm13 11 20 by Rextiberius because: correction of text errors

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Awesome thread.....Starred & Fagged for the sheer joy of it!

Cheers!

edit on 6-8-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Soo..here is my fav ..sound..music..and meaning..I present you modern opera :

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nice Thread OP. I love Morricone's work, but Im defo more a fan of the original singer.

Heres my contribution. Its a bit different to whats already posted, but this lady is incredibly talented. The songs are from a Folk-Opera she wrote based on the Orpheus in the Underworld myth, but set in a "post-apocalyptic World of Poverty". first vid is how it was played with full band, and the last 2 vids are Anais Mitchell solo.
Enjoy.

( for the impatient, song starts at 0:53)

(0:55 for start)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How about one from the male side? Here's Cheb Khaled, singing in French, backed up by his amazing band, and with a beautiful dancer...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 7-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

top topics

<< 1   >>

join