It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
FEMA only distributed water and MRE's during Hurricane Katrina. In fact, they buy MRE's for the military from companies that aren't allowed to the public.

After looking it up, they distributed approximately 1.9 million MRE's during Hurricane Katrina. I call fraud on the email.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Didn't William Cooper say we would have martial law and concentration camps....

Seriously though, I have heard of these camps before and it is disturbing.

FEMA buying food... Maybe they are reacting to the travel alerts, embassy closures and al qaeda threats.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I always thought that any civilian services the Government needed were always gotten through a long arduous bidding process.

You are absolutely correct!! A requisition such as this requires a "Request For Quote" on acquiring services that the government is looking for.

This is a fake. I'll let you all be the judge, but there is even a grammatical error right in the beginning of the email. So, the smell of this whole thing is less than fresh.

Additionally, where is the link, reference to all of these camps the OP speaks ?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

My sentiments exactly. I have done enough business with government that I am very aware of the processes in place to acquire anything and no..they don't go straight to a source for it...it must be bid on.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

To make Soylent green or red one must have something to work with methinks. Just ask Hannibal Lechter.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Originally posted by Witness2008
I always thought that any civilian services the Government needed were always gotten through a long arduous bidding process.

You are absolutely correct!! A requisition such as this requires a "Request For Quote" on acquiring services that the government is looking for.

This is a fake. I'll let you all be the judge, but there is even a grammatical error right in the beginning of the email. So, the smell of this whole thing is less than fresh.

Additionally, where is the link, reference to all of these camps the OP speaks ?

After looking into it I agree this is not a large wholesaler no agency would go to this place for supplies.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Are there any pictures anywhere of all of these hundreds of FEMA camps? I mean, people keep talking about them, but has anybody ever actually visited one and taken some photographs?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Have you checked out the internment camps in Greece ? There can be a correlation to what the US government is planning...

Coming Here Soon: Greece Imprisoning Poor, Immigrants and LGBT in Internment Camps (first result in search)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Causing alarm to bring in business is a pretty stinky thing to do to your customers.

The whole survivalist mentality bothers me, and a few companies have cornered the market on fear.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

We all could use more help in our communities. I spent all weekend transporting handicapped and seniors around a festival. 8 hr days non-stop in a cramped golf cart. It doesnt take much to volunteer.
And yes, Im certified and trained by FEMA/DHS Homeland Security and Citizen Corps.
We train because we HAVE to! Thanks

PS Tues 8-6 in NATIONAL NIGHT OUT. Support your communities...PLEASE!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Seems like publicity for his company. Seems like my patriot supply is the last place the gov would go.

Unless they know there is a possible scenario that could possibly decimate the populations of the world!
When more then a few CT believed that an ELE could be in the works for December 21, 2012, I always
suspected that this date was not an exact day or month but an approximate year for the beginning of the
end! We have all seen the world become more volatile, economies on the brink of collapse, resources
being fought over, governments of the world preparing and the US digging underground cities!
I suspect that they in fact suspect that there is a coming event that may in fact change the face of civilization!

I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "men who stare at goats" and the very real story of the intelligence industries dabbling into the psychic realm! Or of many of the very real predictions of the man that
this movie was supposed to portray! I now talk of Ed Dames whom has made some very intriguing predictions
(through remote viewing), like the Fukushima nuclear event and North Korea getting nuclear arms!
He and others like him, have made other predictions, some of which have not yet come to pass and others that have! I talk about the controversial "kill shot" and "the shot across the bow" the later of which has already come to pass in 2003! I suspect this "kill shot" to be the major event that many governments of the world are now preparing for! He says there is a good possibility that this will happen before the end of this solar maximum!

I know that remote viewing can sometimes be hit or miss! I also know that after so many predictions of ELE we must all be weary of end of the world as we know it predictions but I believe that this one is the one that most scares the hell out of me! I hope that he and others that have predicted this event are seeing far into the future but from the way he describes it, I don't believe this to be the case! Maybe they are wrong and most of us might not take any of this seriously but the way I see it and IMO I believe that the US intelligence, military and elitist communities are taking this very seriously! So maybe we should as well!

May God have mercy on us all If this should in fact be the case~

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
www.infowars.com... ergency-food-reserves/

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is contacting storable food suppliers requesting immediate delivery of food reserves within a 24 hour period, increasing suspicions that the federal government is accelerating its preparations for social disorder or an environmental calamity.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are mostly empty.

you can provide proof of this claim? Unless......

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
Are there any pictures anywhere of all of these hundreds of FEMA camps? I mean, people keep talking about them, but has anybody ever actually visited one and taken some photographs?

My favourite one is the old WW2 camp in Aliceville, Alabama. There according to the conspiracy theorists 15,000 people are going to be kept in a old chimney.....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I find this extremly disterbing , The coffins, more FEMA camps are poping up all over the country. There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are mostly empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

Recently my friend who owns a preparedness and survival food company was contacted by FEMA and the questions might scare you.

August 3, 2013 Recently my friend Matt, the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) by way of email, leading on that something is ready to pop off. Matt being the patriot he is immediately contacted me with this disturbing news. He even provided screenshots of the actual email sent by a FEMA representative. The names and revealing information have been blurred out.

intellihub.com...

edit on 4-8-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

Geezus, how many times do we have to shoot this BS down ... There are not 800 staffed FEMA prison camps ... the "coffins" are plastic grave liners that are required by most municipalities for in-ground coffin internment, the pictures are from the damn manufacturing facility in Georgia.

Why do clueless fools continue to spread complete BS like this, getting even more clueless people falling in behind them shouting "Hey, look at this." Do a search on here, research the facts yourself. I'm sick of the stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join