It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative to Religion and Spirituality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Last year around June. I invited a friend of mine who lived in Japan (who basically is a neo-Hindu American) to India to visit the town of Shirdi where a saint called Sai Baba lived and is now highly revered in India.

I was myself a believer in his power and visited Sai's spiritual abode on earth at least once every year with family or friends.

My friend (do not want to name him here) as also his family (parents and sisters) worshiped Ganesha, Shiva and followed a guru in the India city of Jaipur more religiously than even I did.

After having introduced him to my spiritual inclination on Sai Baba, I convinced him to make the visit. And he did.

We started on a month long tour that started with Mumbai, then Shirdi, Nashik (where the mystic Godavari river flows and also called temple city), the Osho resort in Pune and finally Jaipur.

Before I made this journey, I was semi-religious semi-atheist in inclination and fancied religion and God more of a tool to fulfill my material needs. All my life I was searching for something that I can fully accept and believe in.

I could not fully believe in religion because religion divided than united human beings. For me religion was a relic of the 20th century.

Spiritualism needed me to follow rules as in religion and it was too diverse and complex in flavor for me to give my limited time to. There was no dearth of spiritual gurus in India. But most of them had been tainted by the pseudo spiritual tag.

Praying to God everyday did not help much as I did not totally believe in the concept of a God as we know it or being taught to us. Be it Krishna, or Buddha or Jesus. God was not able to solve worldly issue let alone personal issues.

Shirdi Sai Baba was the only spiritual path that gave me some peace and I believed in him totally as the finest Guru India has produced. This Sai Baba is not the same as the long hair Sai Baba who passed away recently.

The Sai Baba I am referring to is the one who lived between unknown – October 15, 1918. He is revered by the poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich in India. The Sai Baba temple at Shirdi is visited by millions every year and receives one of the largest amount of voluntary individual donations in India.

So I headed to Shirdi in June 2012 with two of closest friends and that turned out to be my last visit to this place.

The way people have converted this spiritual abode into a commercial circus made me realize, the revered Sai Baba no longer lived here spiritually. Also I got a message from him when I came to face to face inside the temple that this would be my last visit.

Near Shirdi is also a town called Shingnapur which is the abode of the Hindu God called Shani. He is the embodiment of all negative energy and if you displease him or earn his wrath then you are doomed. So if you happen to visit Shirdi (the abode of positive energy that Sai Baba represents) you also need to visit Shingnapur ( the abode of negative energy that Shani represents )

One year, I decided to skip visiting Shingnapur (and thus skip Shani) on the way to Shirdi. I was in a car with my mom. And just before the intersection of the road that goes to Shirdi, the steering wheel of our car (my driver was driving the car) automatically rotated sharply towards the right, having the car make a sharp 90 degree turn and skid over to the opposite side of the road where vehicles were zooming past in the opposite direction.

Fortunately, there was no accident and this remains the scariest day of my life. I felt that Sai Baba saved us from the wrath of Shani.

Yet the fact remains that if you take shelter in the abode of the positive energy, there will be the effect of the negative energies. And my observation has been that increasingly the power of the negative energy is higher as we are living in a highly negatively charged world where very less positive is happening around us. Be it wars or rape and torture or environmental catastrophe.

So last year after visiting Shirdi (we also had to visit Shingnapure as usual), we headed to Nashik where there is a place on the river in that town that is considered to offer you the opportunity to reset your life.

Meaning, you can leave everything behind from past. All your beliefs, your mistakes, your success, etc. And start a new life.

Though the water was dirty, I put my feet in it and sincerely wished for a reset of my life.

Next, I and the American friend headed to the spiritual resort of Osho that is infamous for all the non-spiritual aspects such as sex. Yet I kept a open mind and gave company to my American friend. We experienced here different types of meditations besides the gospel of OSHO who founded this place.

There was nothing much to follow in the gospel of OSHO or his meditation techniques. There was however one meditation that I found interesting and it is called Silent Meditation.

Here for one hour you have to simply sit in silence. Do nothing at all. It is a closed indoor environment where you are not allowed to cough or sneeze. So if you are not keeping well, better stay out.

During this mediation, I discovered my new life, my neu. During the silent meditation, I discovered how to perform the neu meditation.

NOT A COINCIDENCE BUT AS I FINISHED THE ABOVE SENTENCE, MY MAIN INTERNET CONNECTION STOPPED AND I HAD TO SWITCH TO A CONNECTION ON MY MOBILE.

This has happened before prompting me not to share my knowledge. However this time I am inclined to share for the benefit of humanity. For those who want to believe in it and pursue the path away from religion, pseudo spirituality and start living in the neu space or neutral space where evil cannot touch you.

So in the coming days after my visit to OSHO and after having discovered the reality of the existence of the spiritual particle which I call as the neu and the meditation technique that helps us to tap into the power of our neu, I started doing the meditation.

Complete details on this meditation technique is available on a post titled WANT A WISH TO BE FULFILLED? AWAKEN YOU NEU..

And some miracles started happening. My American friend was awestruck by the power of the neu though he continued to believe in the traditional spiritual beliefs and thus could not benefit completely from this new knowledge.

I however gave up everything that I followed in the past. I stopped visiting religious places or attend religious ceremonies. Even stop praying something I did religiously everyday.

All I needed to do was follow a honest and truthful life and do the neuEnergy meditation to get what I want from life and also satisfy me spiritually.

I am not sure if this will work for everyone but it has worked for me every time and I humbly accept the power of my neu and realize that the only way to keep away from the negative forces that surround you and threaten your life and existence and drag you further into becoming negative yourself is the to awaken your neu and exercise the power of your neu through neuEnergy meditation.

If anyone wants to try it out, remember you need to shed your past beliefs or it simply won't work.
edit on 4-8-2013 by 0pass because: grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Very interesting story, S/F, and the site you linked looks interesting as well.

Since I have no firm beliefs, I suppose it would be relatively easy to try this neuEnergy thing. As it is, I spend much time alone, just thinking, and have done so all my life.

One little critique of the site's 'instructions' as you linked them -
the example.

For example, wish that it is a full moon night (without first knowing about this) and check out the sky once you finished the meditation.

If it is a full moon, your other wishes will also be fulfilled.

Can you provide a better example than that? Everyone knows they have a one in 28 chance of being right, and most of us actually feel the energy shift during full moon - did you know more babies are born on full moons than on other nights? True. Also, full moon is often linked to bizarre behavior, strange happenings, etc.

So, I think that's not a great "example" - that's a "guess", and nothing more.

???

Otherwise, very interesting - didn't watch the vid yet, but --- can this be done while lying in bed with eyes closed but fully awake? Or while seated simply "gazing" outdoors? Those are my meditative positions.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Very interesting story, S/F, and the site you linked looks interesting as well.

Since I have no firm beliefs, I suppose it would be relatively easy to try this neuEnergy thing. As it is, I spend much time alone, just thinking, and have done so all my life.

One little critique of the site's 'instructions' as you linked them -
the example.

For example, wish that it is a full moon night (without first knowing about this) and check out the sky once you finished the meditation.

If it is a full moon, your other wishes will also be fulfilled.

Can you provide a better example than that? Everyone knows they have a one in 28 chance of being right, and most of us actually feel the energy shift during full moon - did you know more babies are born on full moons than on other nights? True. Also, full moon is often linked to bizarre behavior, strange happenings, etc.

So, I think that's not a great "example" - that's a "guess", and nothing more.

???

Otherwise, very interesting - didn't watch the vid yet, but --- can this be done while lying in bed with eyes closed but fully awake? Or while seated simply "gazing" outdoors? Those are my meditative positions.

Yes. I had an intuition that someone would say so about the moon example. Frankly I cannot give an example that would work as I am not in control of how you perform the meditation. I took a some time to practice it by trial and error and sharing some of my insights here.

I also happen to abuse this power by sharing what I wish for with my american friend and then he started asking me to ask for more wishes. Like once he said once I should wish that SF Giants win a crucial match. Reason: It will make a lot of people in SF happy. I acceded to his demand and then SF Giants not only went on to win the match but also win the Game last year. And he started to tell everyone about this and that became an abuse of this marvelous power.

My neu stopped responding to my requsts after that no matter how much I meditated.

So I stopped meditating but continued to live the neu life being truthful and honest, etc as I continued to believe in nourishing my neu. So I had not problems or need to meditate and wish for anything.

But I decided to start meditating again couple of weeks back and I believe it is happening again though I probably may not do it everyday as one of the other conditions for the meditation (not mentioned on the website) is that one has to abstain from sex that particular day as also do it on an empty stomach as opposed to doing it after a full meal.

With regards to how you can do it. You can do it mentally in any position. So long as you focus on the various steps of the meditation as shown in the video. You can do the steps physically or in your mind. The only condition is you should not be disturbed when completing one complete cycle. Like if the cat meows or someone rings the door bell that would be a disturbance.

If you get some other thoughts in your mind that would still be a disturbance.

Each step in the cycle of steps has a meaning. The first step is being humble and bowing your head before the awesome power of the neu stretching out your fingers and hand hangs reaching out.

The second step is embracing yourself tightly so to say you love yourself. Only if you love yourself can you know right from wrong.

Third step is flying out with your palms in the winged or bird position in the direction of the supreme energy. That is the destination of your neu.

Fourth step is to take the energy inside you by moving the palms in the middle of your chest in the inverted position.

Fifth step is to open yourself right through the middle by moving the inverted palms from the center to the opposite direction. To allow inside the energy to nourish your neu.

Six and final step is to spread your palms all through your body starting from the shoulder to the feets so the energy rejuvenates your entire self.

After this you can make your wish. Make a wish that can come true instantly.

At each of the steps you have to focus on what you are doing and the reason.

As far as examples, I can give couple of examples instant wishes from the past. Once I was traveling by train and there was another train opposite to ours going in the same direction on a parallel track. I wished the other train would stop and our train over take it.

Another time, I was traveling by air and I was seated somewhere in the middle and a little girl was crying for a long time. I wished she stop crying and whatever the reason for her crying go away.

On the way back, I wanted to call the air hostess to bring me a glass of water. Usually people press the buzzer. I just wished she come and hand me some water.

I had to meditate in the aircraft quite discretely without catching the attention of people around me.

All of this might sound funny to you but I did all this in the beginning. Now I believe in it completely.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass

On the way back, I wanted to call the air hostess to bring me a glass of water. Usually people press the buzzer. I just wished she come and hand me some water.

I had to meditate in the aircraft quite discretely without catching the attention of people around me.

All of this might sound funny to you

Not to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Today, I had to quit my existing job as I was not happy doing it though the money was good.

To experience the power of neu, one has to first care and love for our self. Most people would think twice before chucking their job away nowadays, worrying about what would happen to the bills, the mortgage, etc.

I became debt free few months back. No more credit cards or loans on my balance sheet. I had two houses, I sold one and cleared the mortgage on the other one.

Few months back I gave away my car and now use public transportation or call a cab for traveling to longer distances.

Instead of paying for gas and maintenance of the car, I can now afford to go on longer vacations from the money I save. Also I save the environment and increase employment opportunity in the travel industry.

Yes. Without a job, I may have to travel by rail instead of Air. Hey but look at the brighter side, you make new friends on the train whereas on the plane the journey is too short and people too snobbish to even share glimpses with one another on the aircraft or at the airport.

On longer journeys like on the train, I can do some reading.

So my wishes are coming true because I live the neu life and when I am facing serious problems I do the neu meditation and make my wish.
edit on 5-8-2013 by 0pass because: spelling

top topics

join