It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Negative bloodtype thread removed-what was the reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hii mods,not being querulous,I am just curious-there was a thread on rh neg blood by a member,I think [member name removed] if I'm correct,and when I tried to go back to it later,I found it was 404'd? I have neg type blood so I find such threads of interest naturally+was dissapointed to find it had been removed-does anyone know the reason?
Anyway,wishing a good day to all,best wishes
Rax

edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I was reading it too, maybe it got a little too close to the truth...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i am rh neg to

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I enjoyed that thread as well. It is kind of a shame as they had put so much work into it. I really cant imagine what could have been wrong with it unless there was copyright violations or some form of rule breaking, but I didnt notice anything that stood out. Perhaps like another said, it was a little to close to the truth. Would love to know the "Why" myself actually.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
im o pos and i have an extra lower lumber vertebra, everything i have read has said its the rh blood with extra rib or vertebra but im o pos with the extra so i was really interested to see where i would fit into their findings, that thread was on my to read list. im sorry i dint get the chance

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Hii mods,not being querulous,I am just curious-there was a thread on rh neg blood by a member,I think [member name removed] if I'm correct,and when I tried to go back to it later,I found it was 404'd? I have neg type blood so I find such threads of interest naturally+was dissapointed to find it had been removed-does anyone know the reason?
Anyway,wishing a good day to all,best wishes
Rax

My blood type is A and RH negative and I too was enjoying that thread. Had to go out for a few hours and when I came back the thread was 404'd. I cannot see any reason for it to have been removed. Usually when there is a post that is off topic or extreme they just removed that post not the whole thread!

No reason that I saw that is should have been totally removed. Perhaps we RH negative blood types are being cloned by ET!
edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

Im A- too !!!!

Now I know who to go to when I need a new liver

I never saw the thread? What up with us negs?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
that is mad i am a neg to

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Was going to get back to the thread,
What did I miss? What direction did it go?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

You have Reptilian DNA, i think.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Funny I have always been rather cold blooded and keep reptiles

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok now im intrigued in a thread that does not exsist, lol, the thread sounded really interesting!

What a shame its gone, maybe it got deleted by accident?, i would PM a mod or Admin and ask them what happened to it, then fill us in here

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I thank you all for your replies,but so far,there has'nt been a mod explaining why it was removed.It would be nice if some one who knows why it was removed,might say?Looks like quite a few members were interested in+enjoying that thread,thanks again for your replies.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It was?

Odd

There is a very long topic on RH factor though.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

Im A- too !!!!

Now I know who to go to when I need a new liver

I never saw the thread? What up with us negs?

We were talking about the close up contact and/or abductions by extra terrestrials and seemed to be more often with RH neg blood type. Someone said that maybe we have closer DNA or blood type to the ETs and are being cloned.

I suspect the problem with the thread was with someone who had tested their DNA with a certain company and of course that would be advertising that company. Just guessing though.

As far as the liver goes, I can't help you there. I have CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia).

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thread OP that are complete copy/paste from elsewhere are not allowed.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join