It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

According to this chart and my tedious calculations August 23 is the worst day of the year to have a doctors appointment...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

So when nothing special happens on the 23rd August you will just claim it happened but no one knew about it....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I don't know what to say ,you might be right,as long as the OP is not a prediction but a fact,maybe you are right.

I never needed a doctor in my life nor will,and I don't know why.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

So when nothing special happens on the 23rd August you will just claim it happened but no one knew about it....
No,it will happen in daylight eye,to be seen and to be felt,as my will.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That is very interesting indeed,but what I stated is the following,

We may have a political chain of events maybe the beggining of a war,maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.

Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.

"And darkness and fire shall be all around them in 21 days starting from today,because they have the mark of beast
'666'.

Many cries will be heard and the devil's soul shall burn in Eternal Fire."

posted on 2-8-2013 @ 09:13 AM

Not as a prediction but as my will.

Hmm,if I want I can stopped,but I don't.

I am finding your talk about "your will" and if you can be stopped really disturbing. You seem to be implying that you, yourself are in charge of something and this worries me greatly. Seek help.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

The world was better before greed and power took over human minds and ruined a once peaceful planet.

Yeah, thats why asked in your opinion when was "used to be" so now again please continue

When did greed and power take over human minds and ruined a once peaceful planet?

When was the planet peaceful in your opinion?

I am asking because I am interested and your being quite vague and generalizing so I am hoping for some clarification.

I'm not going to argue with you.

Why would you, I am just asking you a question or two.

Do you always interpret questions as some sort of provocation?

What is there to argue about?

You post 1 liners so I am asking for clarification, its called discussion.

Look around at the state of the world.

I can only see whats around me.

Using the available tools I see the state of the world has been the same throughout history.

The only difference is each time we repeat the mistakes of past we do so because we are lead to believe things change.

In my opinion, it's not an ideal place to be at the present time.

What brought you to this opinion?

The whole planet? why because of war? Division of classes? Technology?

There is nothing beautiful and worth while to be living at this moment in earths history?

I'm hoping something happens soon in order to change the world for the better.

What does this mean?

What is for the better?

I wish you could expand on your thoughts of why and what something happening is?

So many say these things not thinking of the implications of what something happening to change the world for the better really is or would be or could be.

That's why I am asking for clarification of one liners as I can interpret them to mean a whole range of things,

Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I am finding your talk about "your will" and if you can be stopped really disturbing. You seem to be implying that you, yourself are in charge of something and this worries me greatly. Seek help.
I know,hard to believe that Angels are real.

Almost each war on this planet was born from Love.

Keep digging for the truth.

"If we will not go out for the truth,the truth will come to us."

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So if this is all your will as you claim it is, give us an hour by hour itinerary of what to expect with specific details at specific times.

Otherwise, you are simply full of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The 23rd will come and go and be just another day. Gotta deal with it, its reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
OP, if you would be who you claim you are, you would be at least able to communicate effectively, instead of using sentences and words that look like crap even compared to my english (and english isn't my native language). you can't do anything, you are certainly not in charge and you are being extremely delusional. tell us where you're from so we can call nearby mental institutions, perhaps one of theirs is missing.

that being said, i'll repeat here what i've mentioned in one other thread recently. few days ago i had a dream about sun going dark. it was a day, i've asked someone why is it dark and the answer was that the sun went dark. my initial impression was that something covered it (something in space, not something in earth's atmosphere), but it could well be the sun itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

So if this is all your will as you claim it is, give us an hour by hour itinerary of what to expect with specific details at specific times.

We may have a political chain of events maybe the beggining of a war,maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.

I can command the event,and maybe even his nature,but as long as it will be a chain of events,it is hard to see it by the hour.

I decide if and when,and maybe what,as my power and my will.

You have take life for granted without any law,and now is the time for the bills to be paid.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

that being said, i'll repeat here what i've mentioned in one other thread recently. few days ago i had a dream about sun going dark. it was a day, i've asked someone why is it dark and the answer was that the sun went dark. my initial impression was that something covered it (something in space, not something in earth's atmosphere), but it could well be the sun itself.

The sun will go dark as the fourth sign,but it cannot happen before the right day,hour and second.

And that day may approach as the the souls are cooling...day by day.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Me'thinks the OP has cultivated quite the little 'god-complex' there ... either clinically delusional or just woke up today and thought to him/her self - 'today I'm going to talk a crock of $h!te on ATS'.

I love these threads because the OP's always think they have ALL the answers but can never seem to communicate it to their audience ... kind of defeats the object really but it's quite entertaining watching them try to sound all spiritually intellectual and mysterious with the occasional cryptic threat to mankinds welfare thrown in for good measure.

S&F for the entertainment on a dull Thursday afternoon

Woody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, at least I get my birthday in on the 22nd Aug before the world ends, again.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Me'thinks the OP has cultivated quite the little 'god-complex' there ... either clinically delusional or just woke up today and thought to him/her self - 'today I'm going to talk a crock of $h!te on ATS'.

If it was so,I would certainly do threads with 100 flags and 500 replys.

But that would be the easy way the path of the lie ,because the hard way is the way of the truth,and humans do not like the truth.

Oh,and I owe you an answer.

The words were,

"Take care of this house,and of the Mary."

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

... But that would be the easy way the path of the lie ,because the hard way is the way of the truth,and humans do not like the truth.

Are you claiming that you are not human ... and if you are human is this your personal confession that 'you' do not like the truth ?

Oh,and I owe you an answer.

The words were,

"Take care of this house,and of the Mary."

What ?

Somebody famous (I forget who) once said - 'Only a stupid man thinks he knows everything ... but a wise man knows that he knows nothing'.

That said I must be a helluva lot wiser than I thought because that has gone straight over my head ... would you care to explain and let me into your little secret ... or is this just an example of you being mysterious and cryptic

Woody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Are you claiming that you are not human ... and if you are human is this your personal confession that 'you' do not like the truth ?
I am human ,and I am the Truth.

What ?
You will remember.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am human ,and I am the Truth.

Im not a believer that you have mental issues because im certain you are very aware of what you are doing, why your doing it, and the effect you are trying to respond in viewers to your threads.

What I am sure of is that you are an attention seeking ego maniac whose communication skills are very poor.

Theres no more mystery about you or your wordy predications than that. I will now make a predication of my own which is you will become narcissistic.

edit on 15-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
And in three days after the event will pass a plague shall be upon them ,when the waters of a lake will turn red.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

yeah.

because the sky told you right?

Seriously I get that people love the idea of being able to predict the future but its been shown time and time again to be utter rubbish.

I dont want to say it but...

21/12/2012.... nothing happened.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join