It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw My Second UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I went out side for a smoke and saw an unusual red light in the sky. It was going south to north cutting across the LAX landing pattern. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but the light was larger than a normal navigation light. It pulsated bright to dim. I don't mean flashing. I got the impression that it was climbing. Then it disappeared. The whole event happened in about 15 seconds.

When ever I go outside I look for aircraft. If I can't tell I keep watching. Eventually I will see a strobe, or a red + green light. This time was different. No strobe, no green light, no landing lights. And unfortunately no pictures!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Congratulations? ._. I think....

I thought i saw a ufo once...it was just a bird

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Thanks! It could have been an aircraft of some kind. But it was very strange.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

I thought I saw one here,but it turned out to be a fire fly.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, I suppose for you since you couldn't tell what it was alien or not, it's still a UFO. I'm not saying it was alien related but if you couldn't identify it and it was flying, then for you, it's a UFO.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Whatever those fiery "pulsating" red things are, they are STUPENDOUS!! I saw a HUGE one fairly up close, and I've never been the same since.

Undefined natural phenomenon? Maybe. But it looked and acted "alive." We may never know, but I betcha we'll never forget.

new topics

top topics

join