It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cross of Jesus - There's nowhere else to go!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

someone got offended, but that's just the way it goes sometimes where perhaps it might be said that the best defense is a good offence.. and if you're not over the target you're not going to be taking any flak.

everything happens for a reason though, so i guess it comes down to a whole bunch of swirling spirits (plural) who profess to impart all knowledge to their contactees, or, a largely unappreciated magnum opus by one among us who was at-one with the spirit of the living God as the Absolute Godhead and the first father or first-last cause of all things where perhaps it could be said that everything was made for and even through the son by the father because of love.

what i'm talking about really is a rational basis for faith in jesus christ as the son of the living god (caps not working).

of course it's perfectly ok to have some other belief system or working theological framework, but this i'm right, and you're so wrong and out of your league that you're going to go to hell only to be saved by my spirits, well talk about the height of arrogance to the nth degree!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

someone got offended, but that's just the way it goes sometimes where perhaps it might be said that the best defense is a good offence.. and if you're not over the target you're not going to be taking any flak. everything happens for a reason though, so i guess it comes down to a whole bunch of swirling spirits (plural) who profess to impart all knowledge to their contactees, or, a largely unappreciated magnum opus by one among us who was at-one with the spirit of the living God as the Absolute Godhead and the first father or first-last cause of all things where perhaps it could be said that everything was made for and even through the son by the father because of love. what i'm talking about really is a rational basis for faith in jesus christ as the son of the living god (caps not working). of course it's perfectly ok to have some other belief system or working theological framework, but this i'm right, and you're so wrong and out of your league that you're going to go to hell only to be saved by my spirits, well talk about the height of arrogance to the nth degree!

Oh well, their offence is was strangely their own mirrored FATE, who knows, all I can say is the vitriol was outstanding in its field (corn hybrid theology). Im always over the target suggesting and hopefully not winged/wounded by Butt hurt (right back at you) TEFLON ideology. I am one at one with God/shook its hand and said to IT--All right, whats next? You know I am a trusting partner in the idea of Jesusform just as IAM Godform. Do they differ in aspect? Are they the same or ARE THEY ME and YOU forgot to tell me WHO I AM As My creator?
edit on 3-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

what i'm talking about really is a rational basis for faith in jesus christ as the son of the living god (caps not working).

Shift key.

of course it's perfectly ok to have some other belief system or working theological framework, but this i'm right, and you're so wrong and out of your league that you're going to go to hell only to be saved by my spirits, well talk about the height of arrogance to the nth degree!

Put down the crack pipe.
edit on 8/4/13 by TheOd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOd

Shift key.

Put down the crack pipe.

Huh? Here's what you said.

You are so out of your league with me, with the spirit world, with the reality of the continuity of life, it's truly, truly pathetic.

The Od

P.S. Good News! You'll die, slop around in ethereal muck that you deserved since you created that Hell for yourself by your tunnel vision, get rescued by kindly soul/spirits and reincarnate.

Maybe next time you'll wisen up.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I haven't the slightest idea what you are blithering on about.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

You ought to check out some of the NDE's regarding who and which spirit-person in particular is able to get people out of hell.

But enough of hell, because there is no hell in Christ and that's the beauty of it, that the gate of hell is crashed and did not prevail.

Now all we need to is to allow our will and innermost heart's desire to begin to dovetail with the will of God which is the will to love and be loved.

Therefore, to the degree that I haven't been the most loving in my replies to you Od, I apologize and ask for your forgiveness I might have overreacted, assumed or projected to a degree.

That said there is no denying or cleaving the meaning and significance from the cross of Jesus Christ.

How we respond then to what's been communicated is what really matters and in that regard, where others fail, I hope to succeed and lead.

The problem really is the visceral reaction it often evokes given what it is designed to contend with, and remedy. Personally I find it humorous.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lead on Brother we be kewl.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Lead on Brother we be kewl.

Ire mon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join