It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Already Been Invaded by Aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Good luck OP!

I'd offer you some sort of shelter, perhaps even a drink, but there will be no quarter from the can of worms you just opened. I'm sure you already knew that though

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Can you hook me up with the guys who offered you the "temporal earthly rewards"?

edit on 2/8/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
One: where did you get the idea that all alien entries to earth must come from the sky exclusively?

Two: How would know an "alien" if you saw one? Say if I told you 1 of every barrista at your local starbucks was not from earth originally how would you pick him out?

Three, we have been invaded, but not the way you think. The human DNA was altered over thousands of years to allow other beings not of this natural form to enter a human body without issue. With more people on earth then ever before, there has to be an explanation. Since animating energy doesn't grow on earthly trees, the energy needs to come from someplace. There are not 7 billion "humans" willing to spend time in a body, not even close. The majority are not who you think they are, wonder why all the hate, all the violence, all the odd behavior? They're here, have been for some time.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

First off David Icke ripped off William Cooper, so maybe you need to do deeper digging? Secondly it's not "here we go again" as one poster pointed out. LOL !!

Karla Turner, Phil Schneider pointed out in the late 1990's this is a bloodless invasion we have been oblivious too. Sadly those who have not had first hand experiences dismiss it. The equivalent of Nero fiddling while rome burned.

Revolution9 I would recommend you read this.
www.whale.twww.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So you have no tangible proof for your two invasions just your beliefs?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We are the Aliens and our souls become the greys when we don't behave ourselves

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t
I see nothing in the sky but birds, clouds, and the sun. No one is dashing through the streets like the aftermath of a wrecked ants nest. So no your not exactly right.

I suppose you are then, lol. You're even more knowledgeable than Christ, Abraham and Enoch are you not? Your ego is too big and if you chose to look you would see. Many people HAVE seen.

That is your view point. Have you nothing more to say than that? I just wrote a huge detailed thread and that is all you say.

It is not me saying these things. I am quoting Mister! It is Christ, Noah, Enoch and all the others saying it; even David Icke lol.

And you can safely say you know more than THEY do. No you don't.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: punctuation.

I can say I know more than them. Just because a book told you so doesnt make it true. So I can write a book and say that I know that unicorns exist, and that Im the ring master of the elves, that doesnt make it true.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t
I see nothing in the sky but birds, clouds, and the sun. No one is dashing through the streets like the aftermath of a wrecked ants nest. So no your not exactly right.

I suppose you are then, lol. You're even more knowledgeable than Christ, Abraham and Enoch are you not?

I'd say that since we know more about our universe and how things work then the people back in the days of those three that even the average person these days is more knowledgeable then any one of those people. I believe you are confusing wisdom with knowledge, but you know let's let all this slide and talk about your op.

You make a lot of claims about our past based on the books of the Abrahamic religions, but those books are all relatively recent in human history. There are other religions in the world that are older and have vastly different stories. What about those ones? Also what makes your interpretation of these stories more correct than the pastor at the church down the street from me's interpretation? You are both reading a book(s) that was/were written by people that no one alive has met or talked to. So what makes your guess more correct then someone else's guess?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join