It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an interesting youtube video on UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Not sure how I stumbled upon this but it was uploaded in 2010. Nothing monumental but I think this person points out some interesting shapes of what are techincially unknown objects in the Area 51 test range. At a minimum if found his knowledge of using what's called google ruler intersting to calculate the size of height of an object.

Bottom line three possible objects and two in particular also giving off some shadows...again intersting video so don't get your panties in a bunch if you think it's bunk...I personally did not see the alleged UFO in the hangar...

Link

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

here's the video

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have seen these things before, but thank you for reminding me. So many threads means that I forget a lot of them

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Your awesome secret...good looks

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Huh??? I saw a shaded in area, a crater, and a weird rock formation next to a darkened in side of a small cliff. Did anyone see an alien spacecraft?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

not a big deal if you don't see anything..I'm not getting paid for descibing the video...just thought it was interesting...appreciate your sarcasm as I was clearly not making a big deal of the video...interesting at best and was more or less pointing out the use of the google ruler...
edit on 30-7-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by jiggerj

not a big deal if you don't see anything..I'm not getting paid for descibing the video...just thought it was interesting...appreciate your sarcasm as I was clearly not making a big deal of the video...interesting at best and was more or less pointing out the use of the google ruler...
edit on 30-7-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

No sarcasm. I didn't see any alien space craft.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You say it like you know what an alien spacecraft looks like?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
reply to post by jiggerj

You say it like you know what an alien spacecraft looks like?

LOL No, but I know what a shadow of a building looks like. I also know that my eyes aren't up to snuff, so ***I*** didn't see any freakin' UFO's.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the people at area 51 know exactly when any satellite is going to pass over they're not going to be flying anything the least bit secret at those times.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Abe Froman....the sausage king?

The legend lives on...great name

new topics

top topics

join