It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PX and August 12, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks for adding something relevant to the thread. I wonder myself how the wave has become compressed. There doesn't seem to be any reason for it. The only possible explanation I can think of would be back in '83 when Al and Preston, iirc, went back and smashed the equipment to shut it down, maybe they triggered the compression then.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well, today is the day.

I guess we'll know if anything comes of this within a few days or so.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You see the big picture. Good job.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
According to the research I've done the PX caused a temporal rift with a period of 20 years. As I understand it, we are about to experience the last wave generated by the rift. This last wave will have half the period and twice the amplitude. Hence it is expected to arrive near the anniversary of the PX this year. Again, my research places the date of the PX at August 12, 1943.

reply to post by Icarus Rising

Why does the last wave have half the period. Why wouldn't the last wave have the same 20 year period and manifest in 2023 instead? And what do you expect to happen?

edit on 8/12/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
so the Phila. Ex. in '43
caused the NE blackout in 2003

and the temporal riff due this year (i think it already passed by the date today Aug 12th vs. the OP)

or is that sequence mixed up?
the NE power-grid failure in 2003 caused the PX of '43 to happen and will cause the future Aug 2013 temporal wave to wash over our planet

is that idea closer to the truth?
because.... if the actual event that caused the temporal time rift were the 2003 blackout...
then the 20 year wave going backward in time would have caused the 1943 PX (3ea 20 year waves)
then the 10 year wave going forward in time woulkd result , because of the compression wave created in going forward in time (of the multitude of possible outcomes of a variable future would compress the wave to a 10 year wave or a half-life)

hmmm, thinking
edit on 12-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Ten years ago I predicted privately to a friend there would be an event around August 12, 2003. The Northeast blackout occurred on the 14th. In retrospect, that made perfect sense to me. More sense than a squirrel crossing a powerline in Ohio and setting off a cascade effect across the region anyway.

According to the research I've done the PX caused a temporal rift with a period of 20 years. As I understand it, we are about to experience the last wave generated by the rift. This last wave will have half the period and twice the amplitude. Hence it is expected to arrive near the anniversary of the PX this year. Again, my research places the date of the PX at August 12, 1943.

I'm interested and curious as to what other, more learned members of ATS think about this.

Yeah I do remember the black out we had, I lived in NH at the time, and what is funny is I was going through some really odd experiences at that time, and I thought it had to do with ET's. I remember when it did happen most of the neighborhood came outside and we discussed it for some reason or another. That time period was rough but some of it was fuzzy, for me. Weird!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The only possible explanation I can think of would be back in '83 when Al and Preston, iirc, went back and smashed the equipment to shut it down, maybe they triggered the compression then.

If anything happens I think it will be electromagnetic in nature and may originate in the Northeast, but it may not be confined to there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The story goes a wave or ripple in time was created by the PX.
*snip*
This seems pretty far-fetched to me, but remember, the Nazis claimed they received the plans for their high-tech devices from stream of consciousness communications with the Vril.

The whole idea seems far fetched to me. Supposed "stream of consciousness" communications, and information on something no one can measure? Why would we take someone's word on such a thing?

Originally posted by groingrinder
This is where the story falls apart for me. That the wave has "somehow" become compressed. How do we know that the wave has become compressed? What machinery is used to view and analyze this mysterious wave? Who is responsible for this monitoring?

Exactly! No one can even prove this event happened (though it is interesting...), and someone can measure a wave from it now? If they can prove it was ever real, then they can talk about measuring some effects here and now.

I hate to be a skeptic, and I do think it's possible that such an experiment did occur, with terrible effects, but it's far from proven.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So did anything significant actually happened yesterday? Because to me it's just an ordinary day.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kaitain

So far so good. The NE blackout was on August 14, 2003, so I am giving it a couple days. Perhaps the wave dissipated in 2003 and there will be no further effects, if there was any relation at all to begin with.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

You see the big picture. Good job.

Thanks,

But there always a bigger one behind it that I just believe or accept as being the wall the big picture is hanging on.

The wall being a bigger picture than the big picture and then further the room in which the walls combined create and further the House the rooms combined create.....

I believe we can dig as deep as we choose, the deeper we dig the more deeper we want go. The more money we have the more we want. The more power we get the more power we want.

so on and so forth....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I like the picture in picture, successive frame analogy. I have often thought, in military terms, the first frame is operations, the second intelligence, the third tactics, the fourth strategy, and so on up the chain of command to goals and directives.

Looks like the compressed PX wave theory is a myth. I must say though, there has been a lot going on on a personal level for me, and the last couple days has brought significant change in my life. Perhaps the change in amplitude and frequency of the wave brought a corresponding change in how it was manifest and perceived. Any one else sense a significant peak in their personal energy, activity, or interactions in the last couple of days?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join