It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't scratch this mental itch that EOY 2013 is actually the real 2012 Mayan end date

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

If you look through the threads created by the OP and posts by them, you'll begin to see a pattern that will indicate a certain type of behavior on here.

And to InhaleExhale

Oh yes, I noticed the pattern, here and elsewhere. I just wanted to let the OP know that it had been noted.
The lack of response is telling.

To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to imagine your facts is another. –
John Burroughs

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by Unity_99

Sink holes, bird and fish deaths, global economic collapse, wars and rumors of wars. The disasterous historical trends of the church age are becoming closer and close together like birth pains. Planet x must be close, but not before the rapture. God owes Israel 7 more years. Just look at the changes in our solar system.

What is planet X? How big is it?

How do you explain your observation of the moon around Christmas of 2012 - an observation that others apart from your company couldn't possibly fail to register?

It is a peculiar coincidence that you had such a hard-to-explain experience around the time of a major religious holiday. Put yourself back to the Biblical times, credit yourself with some influence, and there is a chance that you account would be available today to the reader perusing the Scriptures.

The OP describes genuine or made up feeling that shifts the phenomenon of 2012 to 2013. It took 56 days from the date 12/21/2012 and an asteroid is hitting Russia. Yes, 56 is not 65, but both numbers are similar, as much there is a similarity between the event in Russia this year and the one that took place 65 million years ago in the Yucatan Peninsula - the home to the Mayans. I just refuse to believe this. The New Age writers spilled their mental vomits, collected the proceeds and now are waiting for some other opportunity to try the fool the world while being completely oblivious to the fact that their forgot to read between the lines. As far as the folks who involved themselves in refuting those various claims glued to 2012 are concerned, they missed to notice the rational uniqueness of the 2012 winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere) and draw some conclusion.

edit on 6-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

I dont know that planet x actually exists, but it would be a fitting culprit for Noah's flood, the geomagnetic and heliomagnetic disturbances we have observed lately, and the seismic activity including sinkholes. The bible describes two world wide earth quakes in human history. One that caused the flood of noah, and the last to come at the second advent. Considering the increased frequency and size of asteroids and comets heading our way, its likely thay planet x is really the second sun in our possibly binary solar system. I dont give creedence to the Sitchin non sense. As you said, the new age sub culture distorts everything, but that doesnt mean there arent elements of truth to be found in the propaganda.

I cant explain or prove the x-mas lunar episode of 2012, but the third witness was not an aquaintance of mine until recently. I am a Christian, but I dont celebrate December 25th. My research has lead me to the conclusion that Jesus was born on 12/9/4BC. I just happened to look up at the sky on that day. Personally, I think the event had more to do with 12/21/12 than any other day. I wouldnt expect nasa to speak up, and 90% of society have lost the skill or desire to observe their surroundings. But I can assure you two things. 1. I sware on my immortal soul that I saw what I saw, and 2 I dont have a history of delusional hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

Considering the increased frequency and size of asteroids and comets heading our way, its likely thay planet x is really the second sun in our possibly binary solar system.

The reason why there are more known asteroids or comets heading for the solar system is that the means of detection greatly improved - scientists can see more what's out there than ever before. I strongly believe that they wouldn't fail to discover that our solar system actually includes another sun.

I cant explain or prove the x-mas lunar episode of 2012, but the third witness was not an aquaintance of mine until recently. I am a Christian, but I dont celebrate December 25th. My research has lead me to the conclusion that Jesus was born on 12/9/4BC. I just happened to look up at the sky on that day. Personally, I think the event had more to do with 12/21/12 than any other day. I wouldnt expect nasa to speak up, and 90% of society have lost the skill or desire to observe their surroundings. But I can assure you two things. 1. I sware on my immortal soul that I saw what I saw, and 2 I dont have a history of delusional hallucinations.

There is an explanation for your observation, if you didn't experience something similar before. It's very difficult to explain it briefly, though. There are technological means to make Homo sapiens, or any other animal to see or believe things which are actually not real. If those guys "out there" didn't have certain capability, there would be no 2012 hoopla and we would be still in the Stone Age for that matter.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

So you think what I saw was in laymans terms...a vision? I have experienced involuntary communication or contact if you will with fallen angels in the past. Each account being supernatural occuring at the thresh hold of waking stages and sleep. Often involving sleep paralysis and involuntary astral projection.

This instant happend while I was wide awake, and I didnt even notice ot until some one mentioned the full moon the next day. It was very subtle, not sharing any of the supernatural characteristics of the angelic experiences. ( Bible says the cosmos was created after the Angels to be their playgrown, so angels are both metaphysical and terrestrial at will. So for all intents and purposes, i consider ETs and Angels to be synonimous).

I suppose its possible, however seeing that I dont believe the church age contain any interim prophesy between stqrt to finish, Im seeking a more scientific explanation. I think the Electric Universe theory can offer some possibilities. I disagree with a fairly large portion of establishment science. I reject evolution, the dominance .of gravity. I think dinosaurs and humans lived side by side, and I feel that much of our dating techniques are adulterated.

And contemplate this. If we crossed the galactic plain 65 million years ago and the cycle takes 65 million years to complete, then how can we be moving away from the galactic plain now?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I don't know what to think about it. Some people can be brought involuntarily into strange mental states that alarms them. They would be made to contact someone who investigates esoteric states of mind, and some of these folks write books about it. Then, the book reaches its planned destination - it can be a few people who are not known to the public. Those folks knew back in 2000 that some message regarding the outlook for a new millennium and the new century would arrive in 2001 - in the year 1 of the new century and the year 1 of the new millennium. So they expected the message to arrive on the 11th month of 2001, but it actually arrived on the 11th day of September, and it was quite shocking including all the aftereffects. The hijacking of the four planes was the real case of alien abduction - people do things without knowing that someone out there is pulling the strings.

So I don't know the purpose of the aliens messing with you, if it is the case. There is too much information on this website and it is hard to figure out who is who and what message is being conveyed. The rational simpletons had their satisfaction with 2012, because none of the crazy predictions came true, and that gives them a warm feeling of being smarter then the others - they can't be easily fooled with. Lol.

The New Age is a modern religion and its "teaching" has affected just too many people. But the origin of this religion can be traced to other than the human mind.

The idea that humans walked the earth with the dinosaurs means that there were intelligent beings around this planet at that time making evolutionary changes to the species of this planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Ok, you will find this interesting. I applied your mirroring technique to my numerology, and found this. With 12/21/12 as the mirror, add 1356 days and you get 9/16/16. Subtract 5631 years from 2012, and you get 489 AFA. The biblical solar year starts at the vernal equinox, so the winter solstice marks the last quarter of the year, we really arrive at 490 years from Adam's fall (this type of rounding is common in the hebrew meter. The Jews didnt express mixed numbers in syllables).

As i said earliers, in my flavor of dispensationalism, time is dispensed by God in installments of 490+70+490 years to complete one full 1050 time ark. 490 years are awarded to the world when a person super matures spiritually, the at the end of the 490, are 70 years for the masses to vote to know the word of God. Then if the vote is yes, another 490 is awarded, if the vote no, then time ends. Time would have ended had Jesus not come as a Human to grow up and super mature to purchase more time for the church age. His purchase was made on the cross, 7 years before time was to run out. So, the fact that 1365--5631 yealds 9/16/2016 or 6124 AFA AND 490 AFA is of profound interest.

You see, Israel's clock stopped at its last 7 years, so the Church Age is a bridge to fill in that time gap. If 9/16/16 is the rapture or removal of the Church, then it will start Israel's last 7 years ( the tribulation). The believers that super mature during the tribulation will purchase the time for the Millenium to begin at the finish of the 7 year tribulation so the millenium is 1000 years of utopia + 50 years for satan to be released again for his final atempt at revolution.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

Ok, you will find this interesting. I applied your mirroring technique to my numerology, and found this. With 12/21/12 as the mirror, add 1356 days and you get 9/16/16. Subtract 5631 years from 2012, and you get 489 AFA. The biblical solar year starts at the vernal equinox, so the winter solstice marks the last quarter of the year, we really arrive at 490 years from Adam's fall (this type of rounding is common in the hebrew meter. The Jews didnt express mixed numbers in syllables).

You meant "add 1365 days" not 1356 days, right?

Yes, events in the human history repeat in a similar fashion, but no one can say when a particular event will take place again except that it is almost certain that it will. There are esoteric forms of time analyses that can give you some answers, but you can't bet all your money on that. Some of the techniques are surprisingly simple, but they are not overly consistent. For example, after the terrorist attack in September 11, 2001, some folks became inquisitive about the possible next terrorist attack. So if 2002 comes after 2001, October comes after September and 12 after 11, a major terrorist activity should take place on October 12, 2002. If you had called that, you would have had a chance to become a psychic to keep a touch with:
en.wikipedia.org...

Note the similarity between 2002, the year, and 202, the number of killed during the attack. This coincidence is particular to computing similar terrorist activity in the future.

The 2012 phenomenon serves as a time mark for future events. That's why the catastrophic Indonesian tsunami took place in 2004, or 96 months before 2012. See, 9 upside down is 6 - the numbers are directional opposites - and so you need to figure out if the future---> and

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Yes.,1365. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I think that I sort of figured the partial meaning of your computation regarding the date 9/16/2016. If it is connected with your mysterious experience with observing the moon, and I believe it is, then, the way you described it, it can be compared to a lunar eclipse played backward!

Here is data on a penumbral lunar eclipse scheduled to take place on 9/16/2016.
www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

I too took notice of the penumbral eclipse when i first came to the to the 2016 conclusion. My initial take was that the sixth seal of revelation was coupled with the rapture at the opening of the tribulation. See if the moon is in the earths penumbra while another object eclipses the sun, the moon would turn red, but a verse in haggai states that this event happend at the flood and would only happen once more. Therefore the sixth seal was a summarization of the end of the tribulation at the 2nd advent when the sun is black, moon is red, the whole earth rumbles and meteors scar the crust. So that means the black sun/red moon event must occur on 9/16/2023 if 2016 is the rapture. But the lunar schedule for 9/16/2023 is astronomical new moon. Then i found the Isaiah verse and others that talk about the moon being confused. How can the moon be confused? If its in the wrong phase. So my current theory contingent on 9/16/2016 being the rapture is that the new moon of 9/16/23 will be forced out of its place and into full position while the sun is blackened. Maybe the moon will be forced into a penumbral eclipse, and the 2016 eclipse is foreshadowing that. So read it in chronological order. First in 2012, I saw the moon's confusion, then in 1365 days, the penumbral eclipse will come, then in 2023 the 2012 and 2016 lunar events will play out...lunar phase confusion resulting in forced penumbral eclipse when the sun is blackend for some unknown reason.

Whether the moon really skipped phases (as a warning sign or symptom of the apoaching end of the age) or it was simply some type of message by vision, the logical conclusion paints the same picture of the sixth seal in Revelation. Im still of the opinion that it really happened. Like I said, I wouldnt expect Nasa or any other establishment organization to speak up. And I think both Nasa and the Vatican are watching planet x closely with infrared and x ray spectrum equipment. Look up the LUCIFER telescope and read between the lines. But, I cant rule out your conclusion either. However i did find some threads of people describing similar occurances in the past few years on Godlikeproductions. Of course in each case the OPs were ridiculed and mocked. But i noticed the occurences happend in June or July for two years, and the other account was in december of 2011 if i remember correctly, so I guess it has to do with the solstices. Also, a muslim friend of mine told me that Ramadan ran and extra day last summer, and the Muslim clerics had to apologise for reading the moon wrong. Im not entirely sure what that means.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Keep trying to scratch it and keep deluding yourself with this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

What do you think?

I don't know. Some things in the future are not firmly set, because the aliens are looking into the Bible the same way you do thinking how to create special coincidences, so it would look like what has been prophesied in the Bible must take place. It depends on them how they react to the Biblical text in their spare time. It's similar to the 2012 hoopla when they kept shutting common sense from the mind of too many people trying to point to a winter solstice featuring a remarkable coincidence that will never be repeated. I liked the Russian meteor - the incredible coincidences attached to it. I also liked the open-mouthed mainstream folks who thought that the wonderful science gives them a plenty of warning before the meteor hits. Lol.

The lunar eclipses of 2019 will be special, because their occur on the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. What's so special about 50? Well, there were the folks from 50 states called the USA who landed first on the moon.

Will man ever land on the moon again?

That has been already decided, at least I believe so, but I don't know where the answer is being hidden. Maybe you can look for it. Perhaps you can look into Phillipians if you have the Bible nearby, because it is the 50th book of the Bible. Phillipians are also the 11th book of the New Testament. Remember? Apollo 11?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Ill check out philipians. Your right about the uncertanty of predictions. Particularly regarding the Rapture. Date setting is taboo with most dispensationalists. Most church goers quote Mattew 24:36 and similar verses where Jesus says "no man knows the day or hour (regarding the rapture) not the Angels, nor the Son (refering to Himself), but only the Father." What most Trinitarian Christians fail to notice is that Jesus is telling us to read between the lines. If one where to believe (as I do) that Jesus shared the omniscience of the Father as a member of the trinity, then Mat 24:36 would be blatantly contradictory to Jesus' divine essence. So "no man knows" must be taken as an anthropopathism. An anthropopathism is a literary device that ascribes human concepts to nonhuman or extrahuman objects...in this case God. For "no man knows" is a perfect active indicative statement in the greek that should be translated as " Of that day, no man has known from the past with the result that they will continue not to know in the future, NOT EVEN THE SON." That is a powerful statement.

In Genesis 6 a similar anthropopathism is used when it says "God was sorry he created man" just before he flooded the earth. An all knowing God would be able to anticipate or foreknow that man would become apostate, so He wouldnt make a decision He knowingly come to regret. So an anthropopathism teaches the moral of the story.

So, the anthropopathism of Mat24:26 treats knowledge as an issue of authority, not of cognative knowledge. Therefore it makes more sense to say " no man reserves the authority to bring that day before its pre-appointed time, not the Son, but only the Father". The Father is the planner of the Universe, Jesus (Son) willingly follows that plan. That is what Jesus was cleverly saying.

What most Christians dont know is that the Apostle Paul himself was a date setter, and he set a series of potential rapture dates in the syllable metering of Ephesians. He knew that the dates werent set in stone, but that they were contingent on the amount of time it took for the Church as a whole to super mature (spiritually). So, thats where 2016 comes in. Its 105 metonic cycles from the cross minus 7 years, its an extension of the mayan calendar by 1365 days, and it follows a very promenant meter pattern.

That pattern is 6+(1050x5)+490+70+308=6124aka2016rapture+7=6131aka2023 second advent.

1050 is a time-ark. Noah was born in 1056. Six is man, so 1050+6=man in the ark. Five time-arks carry mankind til the next 490+70, but man becomes so apostate that the last part of the ark is cut short or 490+70+308. Now, When Lamech was 182 years old, Noah was born, so the last 490 is cut 182 years short or 490-182=308.

Noah was in the Ark for 365 days total. 50 days where before his birthday, and 308+7 after his birthday. His birth day would later become the feast of pentacost. So 50+308+7=365. The church was born on the feast of pentacost 50 days after the ressurrection. So 50 in this case is short-hand for church. Paul borrowed 308+7 in his meter to show that the end of the church age will start the 7 years of tribulation.

So I just continued Paul's line of thinking by add the 308+7 to the 5250+6 that has passed so far.

So my 2016 theory has 3 things confirming it.
1. The 105 metonic cycles from the cross minus the 7 year trib.
2. The 1365 day extension to the mayan calendar
3. The the innovation of Paul's original theory.

And now:
4. The 5361 years mirrored backwards from 2012 yeilding 490 AFA.

So I have here the craziest alignment of coinsidences.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

Your right about the uncertanty of predictions. Particularly regarding the Rapture. Date setting is taboo with most dispensationalists. Most church goers quote Mattew 24:36 and similar verses where Jesus says "no man knows the day or hour (regarding the rapture) not the Angels, nor the Son (refering to Himself), but only the Father." What most Trinitarian Christians fail to notice is that Jesus is telling us to read between the lines.

Yes, but Jesus didn't have the slightest idea that the Bible text would be indexed in the future. The Church believes that the indexing was independent of God. Wrong. Suppose that you are God. Since the Rapture is a big deal, you make sure that the passage referring to it gets properly indexed. I bold the arguments: "No one knows the day or hour..."
Matthew 24:36

Isn't it so that the day has 24 hours?

How come this coincidence has gone unnoticed for centuries?

But is it really a coincidence?

There are two possibilities: yes or no. If it is not, and you are God supervising the indexing of the Bible, you know that you need to support that 24 (Chapter) as being not a coincidence. That means you need to weigh what the verse number would be - you can't just select any number. Here is the option that God took: After establishing English a the primary language of modern times (King James Bible), you convert 24 into letter according to the alphabetical order. That means 24 = X. Having done that, the passage know reads

Matthew X:36

Now turn the digit 6 into its verbal equivalent: 6 = "SIX". That transforms the passage further into

Matthew X:3SIX

Now you can surely see the trick: The expression 3SIX means nothing else but "the 3rd letter of SIX is letter X" Now you can see the equation X=X in Mathew 24:36.

Matthew X:X (teXt indeXing)

You should realize the importance of letter X as one of the symbols it is used for. With the Rapture, X is the second letter in the word EXIT (a bye-bye situation). Now read this important passage where God identifies himself in Revelation:
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

He's talking about the first and last letters. When you apply this passage to the word EXIT, you get a pretty good idea who God may be. ExiT. Hopefully he is not some of those reptilian types. Lol.

So you see, you need to be careful about shuffling too many numbers around. Things have to be simple, because the more simple they are, the bigger embarrassment for the Church, which God doesn't really like.

I looked too but now I don't think Phillipians is the right book to contain the moon landing prophesy. The prophecy is actually mentioned in all books of the Bible, but at the same time, you can't find it. It's a nice trick. But you need to "kill the devil" to see it:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Well, in his humanity, we believe Jesus set his omnisciense aside until his resurrection. But after, we believe his full Godness was restored. So maybe Jesus temporarily didnt know the New testament would be indexed, but he quoted the old testament, so he knew that was indexed. The bible is considered the word of God and mind of Christ in our circles, so anything He spoke falls under that category.

As far as King James verse numbers, I dont consider any traslation to be prophetic or supernatural on the numerical or alphabetical level. The only numbers I follow are the original hebrew and greek rhetorical syllable metering, and the numbers revealed overtly like 144 k, or 1365. I follow very strict rules when practicing numerology to filter out the white noise so to speak.

So i think your process of number and letter association is interesting, but its too broad and too liberal for my methodology

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest.

So i think your process of number and letter association is interesting, but its too broad and too liberal for my methodology

You know, your method is very likely too liberal for the Christians, because according to the Scriptures, no one knows when the Tribulation will take place except God. But it may be also too conservative for the New Age religion that started the 2012 hoopla involving the pagans (Mayans). So you may wind up with not many "followers."

But you are right about the idea that the Biblical text is involved in the 2012 "prophecy." The event was a disaster not only for the New Age hardliners, but also for the science who just didn't notice something written between the lines.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

If this is true, why are you the only one to notice it so far? Interesting theory buy I don't see much evidence to support it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I dont know that planet x actually exists, but it would be a fitting culprit for Noah's flood, the geomagnetic and heliomagnetic disturbances we have observed lately, and the seismic activity including sinkholes. The bible describes t

Noah didn't own the flood, but I see what you are saying.

The flood you are talking about was caused by the protective, watery 'diaper' around the Earth being split into two parts by the other moon of Earth crashing against Earth's magnetic field (in straight opposing particle resistance angle, so it broke to pieces above Atlantis, and then proceeded to rain fire and brimstone down to Atlantis, causing the continent to sink in three days), then rushing to the poles (because the magnetic resistance is weakest there) and flooding down like huge, powerful showers.

It was a chain of events that coincided with each other in a remarkable way. The enslaved people in Atlantis (whose lower spiritual abilities had awakened, like their masters', but were weaker, so they ended up being dominated), millions of them - wishing for the same thing - death to liberate them - affected how things proceeded to happen. While simultaneously, the nuclear war on another planet (I have heard the name "Mallona" being thrown around) that hadn't yet completely cooled down (which means that the relatively loose geographic "plates" were "swimming" on a huge ball of molten lava or some similar hot substance), caused too many powerful explosions to happen in critical points where the plates 'met', causing some plates to actually 'slip' under others, which of course added to the already tremendous pressure that existed inside of that planet, ending up in a huge explosion that damaged some planets and moons (explaining our moon's cratery surface), while others remained relatively damage-free.

The pressure from this explosion was the major factor that pushed the Earth's bigger moon against Earth in an unfavorable particle angle, and the deathwish of millions of people with lower spiritual abilities took care of the rest.

So, what happened, was, that the burning moon pieces effectively split the protective watery layer around Earth into two halves, which then rushed to the poles and rained to Earth, causing a flood, while Atlantis and its pathways to other continents sank.

About planet "X" -- why would a planet have such a typically masonic name? I mean, why is EVERYTHING "X" this or "X" that these days? Even "Christmas" was turned into "X-mas", because, you know, the word "Christ" of course looks exactly like an "X".. err.. well, the CROSS, the murder-weapon of a cosmic messenger of course has to be respected and since it almost looks like an "X", .. well, you get my point. It's not "CROSS-mas", and the word "mas" doesn't really mean anything by itself, so the whole thing is pretty ludicrous, but the letter "X" simply has to be added to EVERY friggin' thing, especiallly to video games and other similar things that might use it instead of the number "10", and sometimes even when there haven't been quite 9 editions of the game published yet. (Megaman X is a good example)

So when someone calls a planet "X", it's immediately suspicious. They didn't use that letter in ancient astronomy so much, but instead, they imagined actual NAMES, like "Neptune" or "Saturn", even though they were based on ancient 'gods' (whatever that means). Or maybe the names of 'gods' were based on the planet names? I don't really know, haven't researched - though I have a feeling the naming of the 'gods' might actually have taken place much earlier.

When you also think about magnetic fields of planets and the sun, and what keeps planets in their orbits (it's NOT just the centrifugal forces - try it with a simulator-program sometimes and you'll see how difficult it is to get a planet to achieve a perfect orbit - let alone -maintain- that orbit just by gravital and centrifugal forces!), you can easily realize that it's not really possible for a planet to travel even near planet Earth without being stopped by one or more of the natural forces - and the sun would never let that happen! It keeps the planets at a certain distance from itself, like it naturally should. Something would have to -heavily- affect the normal functionality of the sun, and disrupt it (which would probably be worse for Earth than some planet visiting nearby) for that to happen.

Here is a hint of how it happens in a twelve-planet solar system (what you see is the 'power charge triangles'):

So it's ludicrous to even consider that a planet could somehow crash with Earth! As long as the magnetic fields operate the way they should and as long as the sun's functionality is intact, there is just no way for that to actually happen! Smaller objects may do that, (and either be deflected by Earth's magnetic field or absorbed by Earth's atmosphere and harmlessly burned to dust or at least very harmless, tiny meteors and then, I think, meteorites) but not a friggin' planet!

But OTHER than all that, sure, it would be a convenient culprit.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well with ison coming its possible. Comets are supposedly harbingers of destruction..And the pope will flee rome in december when two suns are seen in our skies. If that happens I would start to worry. The wheel of 8 is starting to turn.
edit on 28-8-2013 by DarkAngel8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join