It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Con Pleads Guilty to Sneaking Into Jails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi,

abcnews.go.com...

www.nypost.com...

At first glance I found this to be an amusing little story but after reading of the crimes committed I realized it wasn't very funny. The person has some serious issues and needs to be locked up for a long time.

ABC source -

A convicted sex offender has pleaded guilty to repeatedly using phony credentials to gain entry into New York City jails.

During one of those visits, on Feb. 27, Matagrano assaulted an inmate and stole a $2,500 walkie-talkie. He also handed out cigarettes to inmates.

NY Post source -

This isn’t a first for the 300-pound corrections enthusiast accused of sneaking into jails in four boroughs.

He faces ten years on the top charge of burglary in the second degree when he's sentenced in August and still has an outstanding case in the Bronx.

The registered sex offender's long rap sheet includes a conviction for sodomizing a 15-year-old boy.

His attorney claims he has emotional issues which is obvious but not a real good defense in my opinion. He enjoys hanging out at the jail it looks like his wish will be granted.

By the way who the hell spends $2,500 on a walkie-talkie. Oh well it's taxpayers money so who cares.

edit on 30-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If that is what he wants, then by all means give it. Just remember, we will be supporting him for the next ten years.
Now as the why of it? Just consider the chances of a convicted sex offender getting a job. Not an easy thing at all. Usually, they will re-offend just to get sent back.

For the talkie, its not just a talkie, its much much more. Just look up the one by harris that is the fav of first responders.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thaelin

Now as the why of it? Just consider the chances of a convicted sex offender getting a job. Not an easy thing at all. Usually, they will re-offend just to get sent back.

So I'm supposed to feel sorry for this creep who raped a 15 year old boy? Honestly it's not my fault he's a dirt bag. He'll get what he deserves in prison. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal who blames society for all of the evil in the world.

Like you stated he probably wasn't working and living off of the system which was his own fault because he chose to rape children. I would rather pay to have him in prison than roaming the streets.

new topics

join