It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iw as threatened with a hundred dollar fine by cop today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

first off i am not a your gangbanger style wearing person. i was wearing a pair of blue jeans with them pulled up in correct position and i was wearing a tshirt i just threw on to go rescue my girl from the big bad court house. i am not sure if it was some ho duck county ordnance or was put out by one of the insane judges but either way i was not hanging out to get a citation fine ticket or what ever . my city gov has had a lot of immigrants from new york area so i am assuming that is the cause of bloombergesque crazy rules. and the difference in a court house and a swanky restaurant is i don't pay taxes to it . i was at a public courthouse not in a privately owned restaurant.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You have some kind of weird dress code? We don't have that at all. As long as you have basic clothes on you can go into the courthouse.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
court houses in the deep south, including eastern NC, the bailiffs make every guy entering the court room to tuck their shirts in, they have dragged people outside the room and threatened to arrest and fine guys!

yes...

in 2012... I SAW IT!

I LIVE in NC, and been to court, most the bailiffs do is tell people to take off their hats, thats it, I've seen people with t shirts hanging out, etc, never seen anyone be told to tuck in your shirt or been removed for shirt tails hanging out
edit on 8/3/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Originally posted by HanzHenry
court houses in the deep south, including eastern NC, the bailiffs make every guy entering the court room to tuck their shirts in, they have dragged people outside the room and threatened to arrest and fine guys!

yes...

in 2012... I SAW IT!

I LIVE in NC, and been to court, most the bailiffs do is tell people to take off their hats, thats it, I've seen people with t shirts hanging out, etc, never seen anyone be told to tuck in your shirt or been removed for shirt tails hanging out
edit on 8/3/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

where in NC.. I promise that if you go east of the 95, the further east, the further back in time.. Until OBX, then normal again..lol Elizabeth City is also normal.. thanks mainly to all the Coasties..

But, If you think we are making this up, Go to Washington County Courthouse, or any county near there..

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I live in Stanly county, outside Charlotte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join