It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they can knock your nic card offline remotely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
my voices each time i think a way they dont like, such as just now i was listening to Blasphemous Rumors by Depeche Mode and arguing with them that they serve a false God made of technology and biology combined (In the bible it refers to a "strange god") well i blasphemed this strange god, and they punished me, then i sent them a little reason and logic. They went away for a time. This is the kind of crap i deal with, a bunch of so called lifeforms that are learning about us because DOCTORS ARE IGNORING MY PLEAS TO HAVE THIS TECHOLOGY REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What?!

I'm having trouble understanding..... what technology? What is a NIC card?

See this is what happens when you spend too much time on ATS.
edit on 30-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky
What?!

I'm having trouble understanding..... what technology? What is a NIC card?

See this is what happens when you spend too much time on ATS.
edit on 30-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

NIC:
Network Interface Card
I didn't know what it was either.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I knew what a nic card was, but what does it have to do with you
hearing voices?

See a Dr again and explain to him that you are hearing voices.

for your own good.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
hearing voices?

for your own good.

is your damage so bad you cant see they are induced. Brains do not generate voices without a foreign signal and transduction method, dont play me like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You may be experiencing...(voice to skull)...

Link: www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com...

www.voicetoskull.com...

Please take the time to read the links provided...they are a very interesting read.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

hearing voices?

for your own good.

is your damage so bad you cant see they are induced. Brains do not generate voices without a foreign signal and transduction method, dont play me like that.

schizophrenic brains generate voices, and usually blame an object as the source
of their voices.

Just saying.. be careful paranoid schizophrenia is dangerous to you and to others.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

hearing voices?

for your own good.

of their voices.

Just saying.. be careful paranoid schizophrenia is dangerous to you and to others.

^^^^^ this!!

Also... yes they can nock you NIC card offline remotley... and to be honest "they" in this situation could be, a kid at school, the government, Anon, someone on this forum...

i would highly doubt the voices in your head can though, but lots of people can definetly do that with an issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

hearing voices?

for your own good.

There have been voices in peoples heads long before the technology you speak of was invented.
It is a possibility that the voices have an organic cause.
It is also possible that you have some kind of chip in your brain.
I'd cover the organic one first. Rule that out, then check out the other alternative.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

hearing voices?

for your own good.

of their voices.

^^^^^ this!!

Also... yes they can nock you NIC card offline remotley... and to be honest "they" in this situation could be, a kid at school, the government, Anon, someone on this forum...

i would highly doubt the voices in your head can though, but lots of people can definetly do that with an issue.

if it is, then how come its perfectly timed with what the voices tell me? They tell me when they do things like that. they repeat my passwords and disrupt games and stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

if it is, then how come its perfectly timed with what the voices tell me? They tell me when they do things like that. they repeat my passwords and disrupt games and stuff.

This could also be explained by hallucination.
You really should get checked. Hallucinations can be caused by many things. Medications, tumors, brain aneurism, it could even be something in your diet.
Please know that I am not saying that you have a mental problem, because I am not.

edit on 30-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

You really should get checked. Hallucinations can be caused by many things. Medications, tumors, brain aneurism, it could even be something in your diet.
Please know that I am not saying that you have a mental problem, because I am not.

its not a hallucination, i open my internet repair and it repairs it. which means its a nic card issue, but it always happens when they are repeating my passwords or when i question their authority.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

its not a hallucination, i open my internet repair and it repairs it. which means its a nic card issue, but it always happens when they are repeating my passwords or when i question their authority.

What if you are experiencing a chemical imbalance and you are essentially mixing the events up in your head?
like you see the tell tale signs of your internet playing up, lag, frame rate a bit off, buffering times taking a little longer then you essentially convince yourself that its happening because of voices that are telling you its happening?

even on a subconcious level you are picking these up??

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What if you are experiencing a chemical imbalance and you are essentially mixing the events up in your head?
like you see the tell tale signs of your internet playing up, lag, frame rate a bit off, buffering times taking a little longer then you essentially convince yourself that its happening because of voices that are telling you its happening?

fine ill agitate them again when i regain my connections if i let that happen, and record it happening, ill even speak out loud to the voices to prove its happening, and narrarrate what they say.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

fine ill agitate them again when i regain my connections if i let that happen, and record it happening, ill even speak out loud to the voices to prove its happening, and narrarrate what they say.

for that to work you will need to film it happening, saying exactly what they say, being away from both your keyboard and mouse with your desktop\laptop off the ground and in clear (as best as possible) view so all cables can be traced... you also should have a ping to google running on your screen at that point so i can see the event occur in real time......

to the best of your ability can you also turn off all possible electrical devices, thermostats (if wireless) surround sound system, tv etc, in the off chance you have a device in your house or possibly in a surronding house (the latter being harder to prove) that is interfearing with the channel your wireless is on (if you are indeed conencted via wireless) possibly your brain is picking up frequency you cannot destinguish which is manifesting as voices in your head telling you the netwrok it going to be effected...

for this to be a truley Scientific test you would ideally be doing it first in a public setting such as an internet cafe (although i dont think they exsist any more) whilst being recorded, and also with more than one router, preferably dual band, with a few different channels tested (wireless) and also hard wired....

then you could show the event occuring with both wired and wirless connections happening at the same time with both properties pages on the screen

finally using your smart phone (or a friends) and connecting to it as a wireless access to point to eliminate your actual hardwire into the house...

even then all of the above would really prove there was not an underlying fault within the PC itself......

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

it always happens when i play games or watch shows on hulu or type something controversial randomly.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by GonzoSinister

it always happens when i play games or watch shows on hulu or type something controversial randomly.

everything i have suggested can easily be done whilst watching a show, just film for a long period of time with the various set ups i have suggested, infact doing so will allow us to see no break in the tv show to prevent the ability to edit...

this will prove the events are connected and to the best of your ability eliminate variables

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Audiological apparitions are nothing new. They are normally a sign of some sort of schizophrenic disorder, manic depression, and or psychosis. Your claim that sourceless voices do not just randomly turn up and start talking to folk is, while reasonable to assume, totally untrue, because psychological malfunctions cause them, and have done for a very long time, although how long precisely is difficult to say, because the stigmas surrounding such illnesses saw persons who suffered them ousted from communities and even killed, in the belief that the sufferer was a witch or deamon.

These days we are aware that this is not the case, that some people are prone, wether by birth or by environmental causes, to hearing voices, and there are support networks out there that cover that kind of thing.

The treatment used to be powerful sedatives, however that has never been a cure. Nowadays, it is understood that actually interacting with ones voices, may allow one insights into ones own life. In fact many people who hear voices in this day and age, see the voices as a positive expirience, just another part of thier lives. Many people who hear voices find that it is a good idea to talk to other people who have had similar expiriences, so I would urge you to find a local support group which deals with the subject, to get you acclimated to the methods people use to intergrate those voices into part of thier every day lives, how people deal with these things long term, by turning them into an advantage.

This is sincere advice here. I am not pulling your leg, or being off hand, but I think it might be an idea to stop assuming that you have been implanted with a bit of neural interface hardware (highly unlikely) and accept that you may just have a condition shared by one in twenty five of us, if the research of one of the Dutch organisations dealing with mental health are to be believed.

I do not know where you live, otherwise I would link you up with some regionally specific organisations which might be able to give you some starting points to dealing with the voices in your head. And, for goodness sake, think yourself lucky you are coming up against this now, rather than a hundred, or even fifty years ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Audiological apparitions are nothing new. They are normally a sign of some sort of schizophrenic disorder, manic depression, and or psychosis. Your claim that sourceless voices do not just randomly turn up and start talking to folk is, while reasonable to assume, totally untrue, because psychological malfunctions cause them, and have done for a very long time, although how long precisely is difficult to say, because the stigmas surrounding such illnesses saw persons who suffered them ousted from communities and even killed, in the belief that the sufferer was a witch or deamon.

These days we are aware that this is not the case, that some people are prone, wether by birth or by environmental causes, to hearing voices, and there are support networks out there that cover that kind of thing.

The treatment used to be powerful sedatives, however that has never been a cure. Nowadays, it is understood that actually interacting with ones voices, may allow one insights into ones own life. In fact many people who hear voices in this day and age, see the voices as a positive expirience, just another part of thier lives. Many people who hear voices find that it is a good idea to talk to other people who have had similar expiriences, so I would urge you to find a local support group which deals with the subject, to get you acclimated to the methods people use to intergrate those voices into part of thier every day lives, how people deal with these things long term, by turning them into an advantage.

This is sincere advice here. I am not pulling your leg, or being off hand, but I think it might be an idea to stop assuming that you have been implanted with a bit of neural interface hardware (highly unlikely) and accept that you may just have a condition shared by one in twenty five of us, if the research of one of the Dutch organisations dealing with mental health are to be believed.

I do not know where you live, otherwise I would link you up with some regionally specific organisations which might be able to give you some starting points to dealing with the voices in your head. And, for goodness sake, think yourself lucky you are coming up against this now, rather than a hundred, or even fifty years ago.

can i just say i totally agree with this post an i think you should take notice...

i realise my posts may come off as a little "nippy" all i was trying to show would be the scientific method for disproving the events you believe are occuring with the idea that once removing technology from the mix all you would be left with is some form of chemical imbalance that ma be causing what you percieve to be attacks on you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join