It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Is Real: Leaked Document - Narrative Disruptors And Inductors

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I was wondering that also - I can't be hypnotized - tried a few times, doesn't work.

I also think that may be why they desperately want everyone's DNA, for a lot of reasons.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You can stop such things by sheer willpower. Maybe you have the willpower.
The soul has enormous power, and can move mountains if it acquires its pure state (rises from illusions).

There is a story of King Bhagirath who created the river Ganga. The story has been corrupted in its modern avatar. The true story is this that the King faced a long famine in his kingdom as rains failed for several years. In desperation, the king became an ascetic and went to the Himalaya for penance. His efforts ("tapa" in Sanskrit) bore fruit as a massive earthquake split the mountain chain and created path for water to flow from a massive Himalayan snow lake. This water carved its path through the plains and eventually reached the Bay of Bengal, which we now know by the name of Ganga river.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
With this there is effectively no 'paranormal' evidence.

They can duplicate anything you 'see' flying in the sky, from RPV to Holograms.

Failing that, they can stimulate your temporal lobe (part of the brain related to hallucinations and alien "visitation" experiences).

ATS might as well close shop, haha.

(kidding - there's lots of high strangeness and interesting 'non-paranormal' phenomenon)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

What I mean by having it both ways is saying that it is recursive, and we just do it all over again, and then saying that this tech is relatively new.

It really isn't, IMHO. It's been going on quite a while, I think. Perhaps I can even find sources for that, but sources tend to disappear even if you collected them a few years ago, and I believe this also purposeful, in trying to make that recursive loop disappear, or even another layer to hide what's been done over and over to make it happen over and over, the very same way... This is why I challenged what you said abourt having it both ways and then saying "we" created it and only "we" can make it stop being that way. If what I claim is true, then that isn't true: most of us did NOT create it that way, had no control over it being that way, and are therefore, helpless to stop the recursivensss, whether we are the same today or tomorrow or any other day, for "we" are simply on about the daily struggles of life: getting up in the morning, making it through the day and its myriad challenges that there are others who make a lot of money and careers out of making that more difficult, to give psychoanalysts, insurance agencies, car repair companies, pharmaceutical companies, doctors and lawyers (just to name a few) jobs, so we can do that, ALL over again......

Sorry, I find that very depressing.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
There's a difference between being a great and persuasive orator and using technology to do the same thing.

Yes there is, but this is where we have to view the information critically, instead of allowing it to inspire a visceral response. Hitler, and his bed mates were not simply 'great and persausive orators', though, clearly, that they were. They were also part of a team, that utilised the best 'delivery' technology available at that time. We are merely seeing a development of that technology.

Jose Delgado, and his stimoceiver experiments, which involved the insertion of a 12 cm wire which directed electomagnetic radiation into the Amylagada, thus allowing him to remotely control the emotional responses of his subjects, can be seen as a natural progression from the twilight meetings of the Nazis, when a full stomach and a hard day at work, lulled attendees into a suitably receptive frame of mind. The difference, or the variable, is then what is actually delivered, but it is all the same, achieving the optimal state of reception.

Delgado, following the investigation, Project Pandora, into the allegation that the US Embassy in Moscow had been subjected to directed electro magnetic radiation, concluded that such methods could be used to achieve the same results as his stimoceiver, that is, they created a state of hypnotic receptiveness and therefore subjects were more susceptible to suggestion.

So, while this technology is nothing new, perhaps it is even as old as time itself, the consideration as it advances and becomes more directable, if what exactly it is being used to deliver, and why.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
reply to post by Druscilla

The more posts I read from you make me think more and more that you work for the government.

You may well be right!!! No further posts made in this thread of already 11 pages maybe indicative!!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Originally posted by Euphony
reply to post by Druscilla

The more posts I read from you make me think more and more that you work for the government.

You may well be right!!! No further posts made in this thread of already 11 pages maybe indicative!!

Apparently folks don't understand facetiousness at it's best....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

this is crazy. even if its true.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

We're discussing this thread on ATS Live Show #172 - 3rd August 2013

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
HMMMMM:

Suspicious, no? What gives? Somebody just playing with the puppets minds or what? I think it is hilarious that they still go through all the motions while speaking gibberish, is this tms at work?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I hope the moderators don't mind me posting this and won't consider it as spam, but based on the many rumors about this project, I went ahead and filed some FOIA requests about it.

Recently, I received the DARPA documents and project status reports. They were released to me in full.

The FOIA was also referred to the Department of Interior (DOI), which is processing the request. The page will be updated when those documents are received.

The records are at: www.theblackvault.com...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackvault

I'm anxious to get down to perusing these, blackvault, thanks for putting yourself out there and hooking us up.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

blackvault
I hope the moderators don't mind me posting this and won't consider it as spam, but based on the many rumors about this project, I went ahead and filed some FOIA requests about it.

Recently, I received the DARPA documents and project status reports. They were released to me in full.

The FOIA was also referred to the Department of Interior (DOI), which is processing the request. The page will be updated when those documents are received.

The records are at: www.theblackvault.com...

Enjoy

Way to go, brother! Thank you, and we look forward to all of your contributions.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
There's a difference between being a great and persuasive orator and using technology to do the same thing.

Yes there is, but this is where we have to view the information critically, instead of allowing it to inspire a visceral response. Hitler, and his bed mates were not simply 'great and persausive orators', though, clearly, that they were. They were also part of a team, that utilised the best 'delivery' technology available at that time. We are merely seeing a development of that technology.

Jose Delgado, and his stimoceiver experiments, which involved the insertion of a 12 cm wire which directed electomagnetic radiation into the Amylagada, thus allowing him to remotely control the emotional responses of his subjects, can be seen as a natural progression from the twilight meetings of the Nazis, when a full stomach and a hard day at work, lulled attendees into a suitably receptive frame of mind. The difference, or the variable, is then what is actually delivered, but it is all the same, achieving the optimal state of reception.

Delgado, following the investigation, Project Pandora, into the allegation that the US Embassy in Moscow had been subjected to directed electro magnetic radiation, concluded that such methods could be used to achieve the same results as his stimoceiver, that is, they created a state of hypnotic receptiveness and therefore subjects were more susceptible to suggestion.

So, while this technology is nothing new, perhaps it is even as old as time itself, the consideration as it advances and becomes more directable, if what exactly it is being used to deliver, and why.

Dearest KilgoreTrout, would you please, PLEASE, do a comprehensive thread on "mind technology?" Thank you in advance.

p.s. - You could also, maybe, if it wasn't too much trouble, post some of your well-documented and superbly researched material on these subjects on my current thread. No pressure, just a wish-list.

Anyone who is still thinking that this thread doesn't suggest some disturbing "spookiness" just isn't paying attention...or playing with a full deck of street smarts.

edit on 18-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

FOK YAH, BLACKVAULT.

Way to put the team on your back, profuse thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry, dup post. But just ask Beezer, the Tea Party ate my mouse mid post.
edit on 18-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I was wondering what brought this thread out of the dust. I will have to take a look at your documnets. Do you have a synopsis of some of fhe more interesting revelations for those that may not have time?
edit on 18-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The doc on the docs: www.darpa.mil...

I probably would've looked for him regardless but with that name, well, who knew that somebody would have a surname similar to a case of beer?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I read his doctoral dissertation a couple of years back. This project could be in much worse hands.

Also, having read the docs, I notice the focus is (still) on reducing religious extremism-- of any stripe, apparently. Also love that they had to rent time for Arizona State's supercomputer, and that they are recruiting for subjects using Amazon's database/metric crunching tools.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join