It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
here's a video that goes into a bit more detail. it moves along kinda slow so you have to be patient, but it explains that josephus said the same thing -- that the hyksos were the israelites of the exodus.

good find, thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is another one on the Hyksos

It's very hard to change dates in Egypt's history.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
see, i told you they were pharaohs. i've read a dissertation by a christian professor. it was his master's degree thesis. he had lined up several old testament figures as pharaohs, including job. and this guy was no wishy washy christian, either.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
apophis = synagogue of satan. satan = enlil. satan as a word, doesn't show up in the bible until the time of king david. remember, if you're a christian you're not an enlil-ite, you're an enki-ite.

and just for fun, stargate sg-1's version of the goa'uld system lord, apophis

edit on 3-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

at the same time, they got christians to actually go thru excruiating contortions to get the old testament jehovah to resemble the new testament jesus. i mean enlil's got the poor israelites giving all their stuff to the synagogue, dying in poverty, agreeing to stone their own children and wives to death. no wonder jesus was freaked out when he saw it.

A Creator of True Justice, Mercy and Righteousness who would make a Commandment of 'thou shall not murder' (in the Good Spirit of Christ) would not advocate the stoning of disobedient children, adulterers etc--and I have long felt within that in such examples etc, this was a grave manipulation of texts, within the balance of the Good and Preserved True Word within the Bible. Furthermore it makes sense that those in a worldly charge of authority would deliberately enable doctrinal confusions as part of what they believe is their Ordained role as 'negative catalyst' producers upon this test bed for SOULS, doing the bidding of Yehua (Father) essentially (although they too are being deceived by the spiritual entities connected to the one called the father of lies, the adversary)---all prey now in this 'clay' flesh, that is part of this 'fallen' framework of existence, with rebellious souls being now within a 'transformed' corruptible flesh after falling victim to the temptations in the Garden. Our reward for beLIEving we knew better than our Maker who Instructed us for our own spiritual betterment, though such Instruction is not always appealing to our 'childish' senses.

The knowledge that the Son was Created very distinctly in our Father's Image would indicate that there have been distortions placed within Biblical texts that are called to be discerned with the aiding of the Holy Spirit--and we of Accountability are Called to seek the Truth by the Voice of conscience within as part of this soul journey to overcome the world and the flesh and not to be overcome by it.

The body of text you wrote outlining the story of the 'lesser gods' is exactly just that, though there are truths within the account of course---and the current heavier promotions of these lesser 'gods' that were in past ages and still are to a degree worshiped falsely as our Creators is a grave spiritual danger, 'time' will reveal (as the deception element of end times events will prove itself with 'alien' visitations and great claims put forth upon humanity) in believing that those who have genetically tinkered with our flesh containers are the Creators of our souls (two differing elements, although in a synergy within this particular dimensional matrix).

And such bold creation claims to come by the emerging powers on the world stage currently being alluded to by the RCC Vatican 'space brother' promoting apparatus (the already corrupted harlot that will be completely taken over to reject Yehushua the Christ as Saviour, and as our True Heavenly King at the Right Hand of the Father) will be the ones stirring the masses of a falsely conditioned humanity into accepting the persecutions of faithful Christians who refuse to 'evolve' to the 'truth' of the 'new' paradigm.

It is called the Great deception and Warned of in fairness (for the soul test) for Good reason with many supernatural signs and wonders occurring during a time of greater chaos when people will be very susceptible moreso to mind, body and soul manipulation---and the falling away will be great, to the degree that the very Elect could be deceived.

Luke 18:8 King James Bible
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

edit on 3-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

so let me ask you. do you believe jesus will come back and kill the remaining people on earth? do you believe jesus would condemn people to eternal torture?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

so let me ask you. do you believe jesus will come back and kill the remaining people on earth? do you believe jesus would condemn people to eternal torture?

I won't speak for Primelight, but I will say that I don't think the bible says he is coming back and killing people. He will usher in the day of the Lord that locks up Lucifer for 1000 years. Some take part in the first resurrection when he returns and the rest get a libel to die body that will live 1000 yrs in which they get to decide if following Lucifer is their path. I believe it will be a time where we learn love and a path of loving unity and obedience to the will of God for His will, will be our will. It might sound like lemmings, but I know that when you fall in love with someone you do things to please one another, put each other first and in that environment why would you want to hurt anyone?

Lucifer will be let loose again for a short time and then the great judgement, so yet ultimately there will be a judgment,and I think at that point God will know which souls have chosen a path of love and kindness vs. service to self.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

apophis = synagogue of satan. satan = enlil. satan as a word, doesn't show up in the bible until the time of king david. remember, if you're a christian you're not an enlil-ite, you're an enki-ite.

If you must hang those monikers on Enlil and Enki I believe you have them backwards. I can understand why you may wish to align yourself more closely with Enki of the popular stories, and also why you would rather be regarded as a christian over satanist for much the same reasons but it just doesn't wash that way. Enlil is more associated with Yaweh for whatever good or ill can be made of that. Yea, he was the bad guy - but he was the boss. You want cake you should be able to eat it too, just know the ingredients you're swallowing.

Just remember history paints a picture as the victor draws it and it is not always acccurate. In this age of enlightenment we are beginning to uncover perhaps a little less varnished-over truth, and it may give us pause to re-evaluate our present philosophical alignment in those regards. Those religions that follow the God of Abraham, the Jews, Christians, and Islam, are the most warring factions on the planet at present time. As the OP tries to explain, killing is not homicide when it comes to war - or, no harm nor foul. That convoluted little justification for bloody war helps keep those factions well involved in it.

I doubt some "New-Age Guru" is going to be able to eradicate those Big Three sects of the religious zealot world but I would be glad if he (who?) could manage to muzzle them a bit.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

ahhh but there's the rub, and why i keep saying that enki is also jehovah in the old testament, as is enlil and even in some cases, anu. for example, enki is jehovah when jehovah saves the noah figure from the flood. enki does this in the stories. enki creates humans as an elohim, same as jehovah. even his akkadian name, EA, is the root word of jehovah (hayah , sounds like a-yah). enki confuses the languages at the tower of babel scenario, as does jehovah in the old testament. i think this indicates that enki is known as jehovah in the old testament. so some places where it talks about jehovah, it's talkiing about enki, and some places, it's talking about enlil and some places it's talking about anu.

thus if jesus was enki, and i think he was, then when he said he was jehovah, he wasn't kidding. he just wasn't the jehovah they were expecting. they were expecting enlil who was a hard nose that hated humans.

edit on 3-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What is Warned of (which includes varying cosmic events that cannot be 'playbooked' by the elite to self fulfill Prophecy) will mark the final phasing of a grand dimensional cycle to see the return of the Kingdom to Salvage the faithful adhering remnant---and the most devilish 'tare' remaining here after the great wars, famine, plague will be physically burnt up with the earth for their wicked will toward the precepts of evil---for this very earth will bear a much greater semblance of hell surfaced at that latter time of tribulation.

Christ is Saviour, not torturer to my sight in all that I know in Him. And all on earth at that time will have opportunity to come to Him in due course with Callings as His Elect also will be on the earth in those days of tribulation (as Written) performing Graceful miracles and healing via the Holy Spirit to lead others to repentance in a Mercy to lead back toward the Will of our Father. Hence those days being shortened for their sake as working servants preaching/demonstrating the Gospel in full voice.

Many souls will be very angry and openly hate and curse our Father (and His faithful) for the things that will befall upon them in this highly corrupted earth with the afflictions faced (without the Aid of Grace openly and willfully rejected), and of course the faithful too will be tested as Spoken to Prepare.

Divine Law applies and there are offenses that will occur in latter times where even the Holy angels will not be able to intervene even if they wanted to (example accepting the mark of the beast which will greatly take over the soul matrix to bind it to the 'lower' realms). We will reap what we have sown--and those cleaving to wicked means along with the powers of destruction will face physical (and potential soul) destruction and rightfully so.

And this is where my path may differ from traditional sects, as I do not align with the eternal torture of any soul, I align in the potential though for souls to be both 'recycled' once again to fallen worlds such as this (and even more spiritually regressed negative 'hell' realms) and for the potential of souls to be destroyed completely in 'lakes of fire', just as this world will become when it passes away to make Way for the new earth awaiting---and the Spirit appears to be showing such a 'fiery' end to many faithful in these end times as a new world Kingdom awaits to be Re-Planted with souls.

This is what my path has revealed and all of course are free to reject it at will.
edit on 3-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I reject that entire school, universe, play including this terrible cycle and very negative way to upgrade a system, completely denounce it. Only think positive and be love for all people. And know the Highest Love and Goodness in existence is infinitely more so than the greatest and most foolish appearing in the eyes of the world and even religious leaders, man/woman/child on earth.

Big teams of counselors are waiting. Will people be able to mount a huge wall/defense against love and forgiveness and the helping hands? Will their defenses hold against Love? NOT!

There may be further work for some, and time outs, but Love will help all.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

A follow up link to my last post.
fireydestruction.blogspot.ca...

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt. 10:28 KJV

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
John 2:15 KJV

Those faithful to the Word of the Gospel in Christ understand the significance of these scriptures and it's application in times of unjust persecutions especially in this corrupt world.
www.bible.ca...
Revelation 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Servants of Righteousness
Romans 6 12-23 (Complete Jewish Bible)
12 Therefore, do not let sin rule in your mortal bodies, so that it makes you obey its desires; 13 and do not offer any part of yourselves to sin as an instrument for wickedness. On the contrary, offer yourselves to God as people alive from the dead, and your various parts to God as instruments for righteousness. 14 For sin will not have authority over you; because you are not under legalism but under grace.

15 Therefore, what conclusion should we reach? “Let’s go on sinning, because we’re not under legalism but under grace”? Heaven forbid! 16 Don’t you know that if you present yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, then, of the one whom you are obeying, you are slaves — whether of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to being made righteous? 17 By God’s grace, you, who were once slaves to sin, obeyed from your heart the pattern of teaching to which you were exposed; 18 and after you had been set free from sin, you became enslaved to righteousness. 19 (I am using popular language because your human nature is so weak.) For just as you used to offer your various parts as slaves to impurity and lawlessness, which led to more lawlessness; so now offer your various parts as slaves to righteousness, which leads to being made holy, set apart for God. 20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in relationship to righteousness; 21 but what benefit did you derive from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end result of those things was death. 22 However, now, freed from sin and enslaved to God, you do get the benefit — it consists in being made holy, set apart for God, and its end result is eternal life. 23 For what one earns from sin is death; but eternal life is what one receives as a free gift from God, in union with the Messiah Yehushua, our Lord.
edit on 4-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Here is another one on the Hyksos

It's very hard to change dates in Egypt's history.

one of that video creator's reasons for why the hyksos were not the israelites is that the hyksos pharaohs (who are not all 'the israelites, just the ones who were in power) were mean, taxed the people too heavily and one, named pharaoh apophis, was later synonymous with the egyptian devil. my answer to that is that it is all part of the synagogue of satan meme that jesus spoke about. what do they do? they steal the wealth and labor of the people, impoverish them via taxation, treat them cruelly, enslave them, demean them, i mean unless you're going to give a free pass to the rothschilds and co., who are behind the new world order concept, you have to come to grips with the idea, that not all israelites were good people, just like any other race. it's not anti-semitism to point out some of the people in the most powerful positions on the planet, have historically abused their power and hurt the people.

edit on 4-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
who is LIL-ith?
notice the LIL ? where's that come from? EN.LIL.
EN meant Lord
LIL meant of the air, sky (prince of the air?)

EN.LIL was the guy who decreed the flood, which according to the old testament, was because man was too EV-IL. and according to sumerian-akkadian, babylonian and even hebrew pseudopigraphical texts, was because EN.LIL couldn't get any sleep from all the noisy love making of humans. And he is synonymous with one of the biblical Elohim, who condemned humanity, the slave species on this planet, to a shortened life span to keep his planet from being overwhelmed by all the knowledge the humans were doing (procreating)

now i had theorized the sumerian flood narrative as far as the enlil figure was concerned, was a reference to the human genome being messed up (noisy love making) by the sons of god who mated with the daughters of men, creating a hybrid race called the nephilim. notice the ILIM? (etymology: LIL,IL, ILU, ILA, ILIM, EL, AL) but then it dawned on me that it wasn't from EN.KI but from EN.LIL that these fallen sons of god originated. but if they were fallen, why wouldn't they instead be associated with EN.KI if enki was the bad guy? in effect, it sounded as if enlil deliberately decreed the entire mess, so he could be rid of the human genome on HIS planet. and he waited till it was so bad that it could be justified in the divine court, to just wipe the entire species from his planet, and then got the council to agree with him.

principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, they don't like you, not because you're a christian, that's just the icing on the cake, but because you're a human being. i think this verse implicates the members of the divine council who have historically sided with enlil on his whole human hating campaign.

let's examine this from the position of love:

if he loved us, why would he pit us against the intelligence and slyness of the supposed premiere arch angel of such immense power, he had successfully corrupted an entire third of the heavenly angels, and do so while we were still so unaware of what we were up against? and then punish us for not passing the test, by condemning us to a life time of pain and misery, followed up by a list of impossible to keep demands, capped off by terrible punishments when we failed?

hello? anybody?

let george carlin put this into to perspective from an atheist's point of view. i don't agree with his final assessment but i think he makes a good case for why something is wrong with the way the story is presented in the old testament.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
remember the scripture regarding a father's love for his children? if a human father knows how to give his children good things, and actually wants to do so, why would our "father" spend so much time, condemning us for being his creation? would you condemn your own children to hell or a life time of suffering? if so, why then would jesus teach us to be loving and patient and long suffering and not pass judgements against others that we wouldn't want passed against us?

we either are following a god of love or a god of hate.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

remember the scripture regarding a father's love for his children? if a human father knows how to give his children good things, and actually wants to do so, why would our "father" spend so much time, condemning us for being his creation? would you condemn your own children to hell or a life time of suffering? if so, why then would jesus teach us to be loving and patient and long suffering and not pass judgements against others that we wouldn't want passed against us? we either are following a god of love or a god of hate.

Did He condemn us for being His Creation or for bearing with great wickedness unrepented of?

It is the children who willfully reject their Creator and His offered Graces in Righteousness that end up estranged in the 'lower' regressed realms. And that is by our own choosing essentially in determining our place of contention by will of abiding in the ways of Grace or sin.

Yehushua taught us those Holy Virtues both preached and lived so that we may strive lovingly to obey to share in the Glory of His Kingdom mansions as willing adherents in line for our 'rightful' place there with Graces offered for the Means to make it in spite of our sins.

Just like a murdering sociopath should be placed in a prison 'quarantine' for facing accountability with opportunity for *possible* rehabilitation (as this world offers), the same works on the level for unrepentant souls---and such need to be set aside if they cannot be reached for the Good. And our Father knows who is repentant or unrepentant in their hearts to Judge one's fate Righteously with a Mercy or not-- although He is no pushover when it comes to those who want nothing to do with His Ways of establishment for the betterment of our own souls to spiritually evolve beyond this corrupt world.

His uncorrupted Law is Good and Obedience in such is toward the Good Will for that Heavenly bounty, aside from this sin loving world of great unholy dominion and communion.
edit on 4-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i completely understand what you're saying. this is the problem:
the entire story, from the word go, is loaded with examples where the deck appears to be totally stacked against us. for example

we were placed into a situation where we were so outmatched, if you follow the mainstream interpretation of the fall narravtive, that it is akin to putting your toddler in a room with a big bowl of candy, telling him not to eat it and then, letting an adult come in that is convincing and pretty and tells the kid, don't worry, it's okay to eat it. go ahead. you'll be smart and strong like your dad. if anything, the desire to emulate dad would be a compliment to dad. the psychology of the narrative is not what you would expect from an all knowing and love god. i think it's been misinterpreted and mistranslated to make it seem like the bad guy is the good guy, but since this was also HIS planet (how could satan offer this planet to jesus if it wasn't his to offer at that point? he would know that jesus knew that) he had final say on the events that inevitably transpired while we were living on it. that's my take anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Okay, this seems to moved away from my Op to a larger degree. Maybe I am missing something and for that I'd like some clarification. How does what you are now saying tie into the Elitist plan for world domination and their willingness and desire to remove all who would stand in their way?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Okay, this seems to moved away from my Op to a larger degree. Maybe I am missing something and for that I'd like some clarification. How does what you are now saying tie into the Elitist plan for world domination and their willingness and desire to remove all who would stand in their way?

enlil's symbol is the crescent moon and star. he's got many muslims convinced that they should stuff their women in cloth sacks, force them to stay at home in shar'ia law countries or only go out with a male relative. honor killings. force women who are raped to produce 3 male muslim witnesses willing to testify that that she was indeed raped, otherwise she is charged with adultery or similar and sentenced to prison or in some places, stoning to death. hun, they are killing their women and female children by the thousands. the only way they manage to increase in population is the size of the families they have. it's living hell for many of their women.

in saudia arabia, they are still crucifying people. as in, crucifixion.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

there ya go.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join